• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2017
    It shouldn't be tedious either. Just challenging battles and you'll level like you should. No youngster Joeys.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2021
    I tried playing this hack on gPSP Kai. Turns out the PSP can't handle it since there's frame rate issues.. Is it because of the extra features? I was wondering if this could run well on gPSP any soon, if possible.

Crimnor

» imperishable
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2020
    I tried playing this hack on gPSP Kai. Turns out the PSP can't handle it since there's frame rate issues.. Is it because of the extra features? I was wondering if this could run well on gPSP any soon, if possible.
    Not sure what you are talking about. I have the latest version up and running on my good old PSP 1004 (the very first model released). Super smooth gameplay, just as if I was running an actualy Gameboy Advance. You might want to doublecheck your settings, I am pretty sure you have frame rate skipping / throttle (or whatever it is called) enabled.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
  • I tried playing this hack on gPSP Kai. Turns out the PSP can't handle it since there's frame rate issues.. Is it because of the extra features? I was wondering if this could run well on gPSP any soon, if possible.

Yeah, please check your emulator settings because the game runs fine on other emulators.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2021
    I have a PSP 3001 (the slim and lite one) and even the Prof. Rowan intro plays too slow for me. I've tried to turn off the frame skipping, and tried all other options. Crimnor, could you tell me which version of gpsp you are using?

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • So we won HOTM (for two months) on WAH:
    https://wahackforo.com/t-36451/mhm-julio-agosto-2015-a#post314194

Thanks for the votes if you voted.

Now I should say what we've been doing for the past month or so..
    Well my partner daniilS has been busy in his life. He's still around but not around hacking, so I've been busy composing the Platinum Blue music and writing the plot and character development. This is why we haven't posted significant updates in a bit of time.

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Impressive features, as always GoGo. I really like the new footprints feature!

IKR

My goal for PRPB is to become as glitchy as hacks like Dark Rising. But idk if that's even possible..

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Crimnor

» imperishable
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2020
    I have a PSP 3001 (the slim and lite one) and even the Prof. Rowan intro plays too slow for me. I've tried to turn off the frame skipping, and tried all other options. Crimnor, could you tell me which version of gpsp you are using?
    Sorry, I barely read these forums. I use gpsp 0.9 and 3.40 oe-a as my custom firmware. **** might be outdated as hell but I never felt like upgrading since everything I need runs smooth.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2015
    hi, i just download pokemon platinum red 1.3 but i cant play the rom because it .ups, is there any way to play this format?
    btw i played it on my phone using my boy emulator

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back