• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Polar

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    I'm going to take advantage of the fact that they have approved the thread to show you the first in-game capture in English, I hope you like it :)
    Pokémon Polar

Where's your Discord

Jaizu

Average rom hacker
    Years
  • BUT WHY IS IT DEAD WHAT HAPPENED YOU GUYS DIDN'T EVEN RELEASES A BETA YET

Because I didn't feel like fangaming anymore. If you want a game so bad pay for one that is already done, I owe nothing to people.

Anyway, I'm making retaking the game. Not sure why, and I'm pretty sure I won't complete it, like all of them.
    With that being said, if you want to join me while I'm making it -and before I post updates here- feel free to join the project's Discord: https://jaizu.moe/discord

Last edited:

Jaizu

Average rom hacker
    Years
  • A little bird told me that the DexNav is a cool tool, so I started working on mine. It's based in the one ported by ghoulslash, but I'm adapting it to my needs.
    I will make a post explaining how everything works once it's done, until then, enjoy a screenshot!

Mine vs Original
    Pokémon Polar
    Pokémon Polar

Want to see more? Check out my discord!

Years
    • Seen today
    The graphic update looks great, glad to see you've decided to retake the project, I hope it goes well.

By the way, the description says it has up to gen 7 Pokémon, but one of the screenshots shows Pokémon from Gen 8. Is the info outdated or is that screenshot just to illustrate the DexNav functionality?

Jaizu

Average rom hacker
    Years
  • The graphic update looks great, glad to see you've decided to retake the project, I hope it goes well.

By the way, the description says it has up to gen 7 Pokémon, but one of the screenshots shows Pokémon from Gen 8. Is the info outdated or is that screenshot just to illustrate the DexNav functionality?

The post is just outdated! I will update it once I can get more stuff about the story.

Back