• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
Years
No! Go for the hair! Prehistoric mammals are awesome!

Although,looking at Cornas mammals maybe you should go for the feather :(

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
3815.png

WHY PHONE, WHY!?

emot-barf.gif

YOU HORRIBLE PHONE!
YOU, PHONE, DISGUST ME!

Anyway, pick the hair, you have enough birds.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
I say hair, because I'm a mammal and thus think mammals are the best. then again baro is a mammal, but lets hope it's not an ancient version of baro...

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
Years
I say hair, because I'm a mammal and thus think mammals are the best. then again baro is a mammal, but lets hope it's not an ancient version of baro...

...A person who turns SKITTY into UNHOLYbear can't be called human.....not EVEN Mammal

Larvitar170

Noobie hacker
Years
Ok, I have made a list of pro's and con's:

Pro's: Might be decent either way.
Pre-historic may mean Pre-Baro. (I know it doesn't, but hey..hopeful thinking.)
That's it.

Con's:
Baro made it.
Baro
Baro
Baro
...Baro..
Ran may love the fossil and follow you even more.
Baro.

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
Years
Ok, I have made a list of pro's and con's:

Pro's: Might be decent either way.
Pre-historic may mean Pre-Baro. (I know it doesn't, but hey..hopeful thinking.)
That's it.

Con's:
Baro made it.
Baro
Baro
Baro
...Baro..
Ran may love the fossil and follow you even more.
Baro.

Thats VERY possible.....just to be safe i think they should both be burned...the fossil's i mean....

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
Years
Good LP Yuoaman
I think you take the Feather at least your bird abominations look half good and it can't get worse than UNHOLYbear or can it

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I'm done playing for the next update everyone, but won't be posting until tomorrow, I don't have the time to do it tonight, sorry. :(

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
We didn't start the fire, it was always burning... what's that? You think we DID start the fire? IT WAS BARO! (Ok, it was us, but maybe they'll put him in jail.)

By the way, PICK THE HAIR! Feathers are for the lose, unless they belong to either Col. Crazy, Brrrd, Yatzee, Da King, or something like that. However, mammalwise, you don't know what it is! And it might not even be a mammal, it could be... well, something! It could even be a hairy bird! Hairy birds are more awesome than normal birds!

Back