• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: RBGenesis - [v1.5.1] Battle Animation Fix & Shadow Mewtwo

Days
    • Seen Mar 2, 2024
    HI! Sorry for the inconvenience. I wanted to ask for help solving a problem in the game. As you can see from the image below:

porc.png

I'm stuck above Diglett's Cave, I don't have the HM Fly and I don't know how to get down... Can you help me please? I like the game, I would like to continue it without having to play a new game.

Days
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    HI! Sorry for the inconvenience. I wanted to ask for help solving a problem in the game. As you can see from the image below:

View attachment 155626

I'm stuck above Diglett's Cave, I don't have the HM Fly and I don't know how to get down... Can you help me please? I like the game, I would like to continue it without having to play a new game.
    Oh I see, that's quite an issue. Chances are you might have an escape rope at this point hopefully? If you use one, it might just work getting you unstuck. There's a bug with escape ropes in this version that would allow them to help you, even though you aren't in a cave.

Days
    • Seen Mar 2, 2024
    Oh I see, that's quite an issue. Chances are you might have an escape rope at this point hopefully? If you use one, it might just work getting you unstuck. There's a bug with escape ropes in this version that would allow them to help you, even though you aren't in a cave.
    I have an escape rope but the game tells me it can't be used, maybe the bug was fixed? I would not know... Same thing with dig...

nope.png

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I have an escape rope but the game tells me it can't be used, maybe the bug was fixed? I would not know... Same thing with dig...

View attachment 155696
    I only just recently fixed it in the update I haven't released yet. If you send me your save file, I can get you out. It's located in the following directory;
    C:>Users>"Your Name">Saved Games>Pokemon RBGenesis
    It's the file called Game

Days
    • Seen Mar 2, 2024
    I only just recently fixed it in the update I haven't released yet. If you send me your save file, I can get you out. It's located in the following directory;
    C:>Users>"Your Name">Saved Games>Pokemon RBGenesis
    It's the file called Game
    Thank you! I'll write to you privately then.

voicerader

Voicerader
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Just finished the game and the postgame, absolutely loved it. Definitely my favorite playthrough of kanto to date, and I've played through a lot of versions of kanto. Can't wait for those postgame updates so I can do another playthrough at some point!

Days
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Just finished the game and the postgame, absolutely loved it. Definitely my favorite playthrough of kanto to date, and I've played through a lot of versions of kanto. Can't wait for those postgame updates so I can do another playthrough at some point!
    Glad to hear that you enjoyed it! That really means a lot to me, thank you! I'm trying to make the next update pretty big to hopefully make it worth playing again.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    When do you think we should expect this update? I just finished another game and was about to start yours, but if the update is around the corner, I'll wait. :)

Days
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    When do you think we should expect this update? I just finished another game and was about to start yours, but if the update is around the corner, I'll wait. :)
    It might not be soon, but it's hard to say. I really want to wait on an update for the kit I used to build the game first, which has no eta. My main goal right now is to finish the Johto events I'm working on and maybe get the Battle Frontier working.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    so hype for the battle frontier update. hopefully a battle factory will be included :) .. love using those rental end game mons

Days
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    With the closing of Relic Castle, I wanted to post a brief update of the status of Pokemon RBG. The project is still on going atm, and I've been working on bug fixes and post game additions, such as a Battle Frontier. I don't know if Poke Community will be forced to shut down as well, but if you wanted to stay updated more frequently on the project, there is a link to our community Discord in the first post. Hopefully there will be no more shutdowns for our community. The amount of love and passion everyone puts into their projects should not be thrown away! I appreciate everyone who has been supporting the game, thank you so much for all the wonderful feedback!

Here are a few screenshots of the things I've been working on lately;

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-15 160843.png
      Screenshot 2024-03-15 160843.png
      64.1 KB · Views: 14
    • Screenshot_2024-02-07_181242.png
      Screenshot_2024-02-07_181242.png
      27.8 KB · Views: 14
    • Screenshot_2024-02-07_181304.png
      Screenshot_2024-02-07_181304.png
      49.4 KB · Views: 14

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • These look really pretty! I am really pumped about the upcoming update. Woul it be possible for you to include following Pokémon or would that be out of scope? I also see that you've mentioned the presence of events in Johto. Is it safe to assume that we will be able to explore Johto as a whole region?

Back