• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Social: Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow Giveaways on Facebook, Twitter, & YouTube!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • Gotta catch 'em all.. from the beginning!

To celebrate #Pokemon20 and the 3DS releases of the nostalgic Generation 1 games PokeCommunity is not only throwing together some awesome threads, Daily articles and events - we're also doing a double giveaway!

On the release day, we will be giving away one copy of Pokémon Blue and one copy of Pokémon Red!

"How can we take part in this giveaway?" You say? Well! It's pretty simple. If you follow PokéCommunity on social media you're already one step ahead.

To enter the prize draw for Pokémon Red click the image above to get to our Facebook giveaway post. Simply "Like" the PokéCommunity page and then either like, comment and/or share the giveaway post to enter the prize draw!

To enter the prize draw for Pokémon Blue click the image above to get to our Twitter giveaway post. Simply "follow" the PokéCommunity account and then either like, comment and/or share the giveaway post to enter the prize draw!

To enter the prize draw for Pokémon Yellow click the video above to get to our YouTube video for the giveaway. Simply subscribe to the PokéCommunity channel and then like and comment to enter the prize draw!
    #Pokemon20​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    Plz i want to get yellow is the best i played from i was six years old on gameboy

I want to get yellow its one of my favorite

Last edited by a moderator:

-Slick-

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    So excited! Just 1 more day left, this feels like the longest day ever. Really hope I win the Yellow

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
    Years
  • Congratulations to...

WhatsHerWhisker
    Trent Dewitt
    Bipolarweasel​

For being our winners! We've delivered everyone's prizes and I hope the three of you are enjoying your Kanto adventures. =)

Lol just saw the results after months hahahahhaha, congrats the winners, what a bad luck I have, I never won something...

Back