• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Ruby Destiny Series

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 4, 2023
So, idk if anyone can help me, but I found out the Ruby Destiny Series not too long ago since I normally don't play ROM hacks because I'm not that good at making them work, but Ruby Destiny is one I really want to play but I can't and I don't now what I am doing wrong.
I've tried multiple Ruby ROM hacks and none have worked, I've used Tsukuyomi and NUPS as my patching emulators but both fail.
I've seen some coment saying that It's needed a 1.0 ruby ROM, others saying a 1.1 ROM but I either have one and doesn't work or I can't find it, and I was really hyped to start playing this series.
If anyone knows of what I'm doing wrong could I be warned of what my mistake is please

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Lr95cV8.png

Soon...

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
p.s. would love to see a polish-up for Rescue Rangers jk jk jk

If by "polish-up for Rescue Rangers" you mean "delete it in the internet" then yes, I agree. You have no idea how much I think of putting that thing down, to save others' sanities...

Er... I mean... We'll see.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I'm very excited for this. Reign of Legends was the second hack I ever played (and the first original hack; my first hack was Shiny Gold) and it's awesome to see it getting an updated/polished/improved/whatever version. Thanks for this, Jagold, and all the work you've done on this amazing series in the past. I can't help but wonder if someday down the line LoG or even RR will get similar treatment. Either way, I will definitely be playing through this when it releases!

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2018
Destinedjaygold, I?d like to report a bug in Reign of Legends (your final version). The PokeMart in Morient Town lets you warp to the Kanto Region whenever you walk out of it. You can then go and catch Shadow Lugia with 6/7 Gym Badges. You can?t get back from Kanto unless you faint yourself without healing in Vermillion?s Pok?mon Center. This warps you back to Morient, allowing you to beat the 8th Gym with Dark Lugia.

Last edited:

MachoPony

Resident Brony
Years
man i'm glad i subbed to this thread, just seeing someone like djg who did such great work, polish off a classic makes me happy inside, hasnt been a lot of good hacks recently (though i havent tried Gaia yet)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023

---

Destinedjaygold, I?d like to report a bug in Reign of Legends (your final version). The PokeMart in Morient Town lets you warp to the Kanto Region whenever you walk out of it. You can then go and catch Shadow Lugia with 6/7 Gym Badges. You can?t get back from Kanto unless you faint yourself without healing in Vermillion?s Pok?mon Center. This warps you back to Morient, allowing you to beat the 8th Gym with Dark Lugia.

I've been made aware of that bug not too long ago. The person who made the latest available patch has put that warp back even though I removed that. In any case, that'll be fixed in the polished version I am working on.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Ooh! I'm hype for some polishing! Let me know if you need any help! I'm not sure how much I can do but if I can alleviate even some of the more boring tasks I'd be happy to assist in any way I can!

Back