• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Saffron Version

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Can Eevee have it's other ability Adaptability. I've been trying to get that and I'm wondering if it's a wasted effort or if I should keep trying to get the ability.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    This may sound stupid but where can you buy pokeballs in this game? every town seems to lack a market or something in the lines of that

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    i will be very grateful if you tell me where the shiny stone is

evo stone dealer on Pomelo Island.

why cant i evolve my eevee w a shiny stone ???

Eevee evolves into Sylveon through happiness in Amista Park. There is a bug with it though that gives a chance of lowering its happiness rather than raising it. It will be fixed in the next version.

Can Eevee have it's other ability Adaptability. I've been trying to get that and I'm wondering if it's a wasted effort or if I should keep trying to get the ability.

Not yet. Next version it will be able to have adaptability!

This may sound stupid but where can you buy pokeballs in this game? every town seems to lack a market or something in the lines of that

Every PokeCenter has a mart on the bottom floor.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2020
    Hi everyone,
    I'm a MacBook user and i failed when i tryed to patch my FireRed version using Multipatch
    Idk why but the new rom is quickly getting into a blackscreen just after the credits of the menu
    I'm writting you guys to know if someone could send me a link in order to download an already patched version in .gba which i could use on OpenEmu

Hope i ain't bothering you,..

PS: i am french so i may not be very understandable, ask me more questions if needed

PS•2: i'm having the same problem with the Pokemon Nameless patch, that's why i Cmd+C // Cmd+V my message on both threads

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2022
    so i downloaded the 1.0 version of fire red but i got a white screen when i tried to patch the game. how do i get it to work, i am using visualboyadvanced emulator

Years
  • I catch a mimikyu, but it ability is pick up, not disguise, are you gonna update the ability in the next demo?
    And when i level up lycanrock with own tempo at dusk it only evolve to midday form, or i doing wrong?
    Then the follower system, i see in the screenshot that you can make pokemon follow you but i dont know how to make it follow me, maybe it's the feature in the next update?
    Btw, good job for making a great hack like this.

jiangzhengwenjzw

now working on katam
    Years
    • Seen today
    1 issue I noticed:
    You used the wrong callback function for your trainer card - when you return to overworld, start menu should be open but actually is not.

also, pressing A to exit makes me feel inconsistent with usual setup in-game.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2023
    Not all of them have sprites yet but there's a public repository project in progress,nobody can really use Galar Pokemon just yet unless they have custom sprites themselves.

I saw galarian zigzagoon & galarian corsola in battles and a snom in the day care but I don't know where I can catch them, that's why I asked. I'm really into this game congrats to the developers!

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    1 issue I noticed:
    You used the wrong callback function for your trainer card - when you return to overworld, start menu should be open but actually is not.

also, pressing A to exit makes me feel inconsistent with usual setup in-game.

Nice catch, thanks!

Is there a pokemon location list?
    Btw great job, keep it on

There will be a location spreadsheet for the next version.

Where can I find some galarian pokemons?

Galarian zigzagoon is on route 3, galarian corsola is in the shipwreck. No other galarain pokemon are in the game yet.

so i downloaded the 1.0 version of fire red but i got a white screen when i tried to patch the game. how do i get it to work, i am using visualboyadvanced emulator

Make sure you patch a Firered v1.0 (U) rom

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    Just a heads up to everyone following this game. The next version of Saffron is very far off. I'm currently rewriting the game in C/ASM for dynamic insertion, and overhauling it in the process. It's also now being built on top of the CFRU so Demo v3 will include every Pokemon, item, move, ability, etc from every generation along with features like multi-battles, z-moves, dexnav, etc.

The wait will be worth it!

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2019
    I have played the demo v.2.
    I have one question to ask ,how do you evolve onix into a steelix

Back