• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Saffron Version

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    @Lucariokalos

This feature is already present in the current Beta version.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    @Upsurge

Never Mind. I thought he was talking about the soaring ability. I see in the screenshots that it's changed since the latest Beta.

@Lucariokalos

Saffron is the only hack that I know of that currently features this.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2022
    Is the creator of the rom still working on it or he just abandoned it cause it's been a while since last update came

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    @SheJoh

Just want to say that this is not a long time between releases (less than a year I reckon), especially when the creator is building the game from the ground up again.

Also, just read a few posts back to see that the creator is still active.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2022
    @Kalarie thank you so much for response I appreciated that sorry I didn't know about that posts I'm new here

Years
  • This hack is hands-down one of the most (if not most) visually impressive ones around. If I may ask, did you develop the new start menu yourself, or did you use someone's asset? In either case, is it open source for other hackers to use or rather not? Can't wait to start playing this hack soon!

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    This hack is hands-down one of the most (if not most) visually impressive ones around. If I may ask, did you develop the new start menu yourself, or did you use someone's asset? In either case, is it open source for other hackers to use or rather not? Can't wait to start playing this hack soon!

thanks! I developed the start menu myself, but I do plan to make Saffron open source when the game is done so that people can pull features from it.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    thanks! I developed the start menu myself, but I do plan to make Saffron open source when the game is done so that people can pull features from it.

ok that's an HUGE help for hackers!

Last edited:
    Years
  • thanks! I developed the start menu myself, but I do plan to make Saffron open source when the game is done so that people can pull features from it.

Yeahh im gettin all fired up 🖤🖤🖤......eagerly waitin for ur nxt update or full version.

PS_(ignore this if not interested)

To all pokemon lovers ... a similar game with its own uniqueness has been released in playstore Coromon is the name of the make sure to check it out and supporte the developers...luv u all (still in development)

A random trainer

Suggest a good username
    Years
    • Age 19
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    Oh the main post is updated again and now there's the mining game as well.
    Eagerly waiting for this.

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    Oh boy
    this is it! I can't wait to re- play this again. I missed playing my eevee there.
    ^_^

Back