• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Saiph - The VytroVerse Part 1 (Full Game released!)

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
Years
  • Congrats on finishing the game, already have everything patched and been training up the Munchlax that you can get. Are you going to release any new event pokemon periodically?

Thank you, yes indeed, I plan to have new event pokemon from time to time

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2022
    Congratulations! I'm playing your game Vytron. Btw could you tell me how to evolve Pokemon that need trading, such as Haunter to Gengar?

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2021
    Is there a gif demonstration how how Mega Evolution work in this game? Didn't see one in the screenshots. Do you need a Mega Ring? Will it show the mega icon when evolving?

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
    Years
  • Hey, will I still be able to enjoy this game if I just read a synopsis of shadows of Almia? Also, Congo on the full release!

Yes you would be fine, you just need to know the basics of what happened in it, which could be described in like 5 sentences.

Congratulations! I'm playing your game Vytron. Btw could you tell me how to evolve Pokemon that need trading, such as Haunter to Gengar?
    Evolutions haven't been changed so they don't evolve, but most trade evos's final forma are catchable in the wild

Is there a gif demonstration how how Mega Evolution work in this game? Didn't see one in the screenshots. Do you need a Mega Ring? Will it show the mega icon when evolving?
    Mega Evolution haven't been integrated into the core game, it would probably get implemented by external event's, the feature is codes in but isn't used. You wouldn't need the ring and yes it would show the icon.

Last edited by a moderator:

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • vytron congratulations on completing this game. it's an honour to call it completed. great process put in and everything. i'm defintly going to try it in the near future. have a good day.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2020
    Hi vytron Im by spiritua city and im stuck by route 8 and 6 i dont know exactly how to get to the next city (Lori just described what she is a pokemon ranger) i have to say great story by the way of the shadow crystal its super awesome I hope you get back to me

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2023
    "Patch file cannot be opened"

Im using multipatch (on mac) on Firered squirrels. suggestions?

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2020
    The long - awaited revision has had been released, so happy. But it seems have a little problem. And how to see The pokedex?

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2020
    I just found out where i must go but by the anne bridge there is a bug if you decide to do the quest of the chefman the game freezes, I have to say this game is really good im having a lot of fun wiht this game

nevermind im still stuck :(

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen today
    I just found out where i must go but by the anne bridge there is a bug if you decide to do the quest of the chefman the game freezes, I have to say this game is really good im having a lot of fun wiht this game

That's actually written on the main post =/ tough luck man...

Edit: I found a bug! Ghost type gym leader's golett poisoned my Braxien but its not taking any poison damage...
    Edit 2: I found another bug! Quilava does not have Lv above its HP bar.

I'll keep editing if I find any other bug. The game is amazing so far! My only negative-ish opinion is that the game seems a little short and repetitive. Go to new city, fight the gym, go to another city, fight grunts on the way, go to that city, fight the gym and it goes on. Maybe its only me, I don't know but just wanted to share.

Last edited:

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Where do I get HM01? I can't progress without it. I got it in the previous beta but I forgot where.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Bug no 3 (needs confirmation): not exactly a bug but 5th gym is reffered as 6th gym by the rival in his grandma's house iirc. I passed that dialogue but caught my attention.

Aaand the game is frozen while running at Route 7. Its a soft lock and no event triggered.

Edit: If I run from one tile above, the event starts.

Last edited:

Trainer 766

bruh what's the point in capturing earlier stages of Pokémon like Machop and Abra when you can't evolve them later on? Is changing the method to evolution stones or leveling up that difficult? Making the final stage available in late game isn't an excuse.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2019
    I liked it at first but then there weren't any good pokemon to catch for my team. I beat the first 3 gyms with just braixen and staravia. Then finally came across gastly and caught it only to find out you cant evolve haunter or machoke by level which is disappointing because i thought thats what a rom hack would do is change the evolution type. Alot of bugs. Add evolution stones or something for haunter and other pokemon who evolve by trading and add better pokemon, because all the pokemon i came across were all the same in each route like pidgey and blitzel and rattatta

Years
  • I didn't expect the game to be so short. Only completed it with 3 Pokemon!
    There are some things I'd like to point out though:

1. Staravia evolved at Level 36 instead of 34. Was that intentional?
    2. Only 2 of the 3 legendary birds appeared in the Hoenn region during the mission. Why was there no Moltres?
    3. When it came to gym leader rematches, it was rather irritating having to do the battles in the same order again.
    4. Some of the wrong sprites were used when my Pokemon got registered in the Hall of Fame.

Last edited:
    Back