• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Saiph - The VytroVerse Part 1 (Full Game released!)

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Budew level up to lv14 will restart this game. Additional, I need pokemon location. Can you give me?

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • just a suggestion but you should move this out of the progressing rom hacks section.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2019
    Found a pretty bad bug in the final release + munchlax version - the Pokédex isn't working! I've beaten the first gym and caught 12 pokémon plus my starter, but my pokédex is only showing that I have seen a pikachu. Only the Kanto list seems to be available. Trying to open the search feature locked the game. I had to reset it in VisualBoyAdvance.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Bulletproof is blocking Tackle, as seen in the Narmory battle. That shouldn't happen. It also blocked Cut and Metronome. Also, I noticed Gastly having Stun Spore in the Chantae battle. Then Narmory's Chespin and Carnivine having Self-Destruct? All of this is absolute BS.

Edit 1: Losing to Shenow on Light Island makes it where you can't battle him again, you can't even access the room where he and his grunts and Lori are. The game is thus over, I couldn't finish it without rewinding back and making a save state. That's awful. It's an easy battle, I just made a mistake, but still, what cruel and unusual punishment.

Also the Void grunts that talk to each other near OnePy City, if you step on a specific tile that is next to the grunt that's on the top of the line, the game freezes.

Edit 2: Where is the move deleter?

Edit 3: At some point, every time I lose, I get sent back to the Chargy City Pokemon Center. During story events, when I'm sent back there, the NPCs aside from the nurse are gone.

Edit 4: High Jump Kick always misses. Other hacks have this bug where HJK's accuracy is super low and misses all the time. Tailwind doesn't seem to work at all.

Edit 5: Life Orb doesn't have the recoil effect, making me wonder if the power-boosting effect even works.

Edit 6: Losing in the Champion rematch results in not being able to get past Naga's room. He talks like you already beat him despite not being able to battle him. The warp tile to the Champion battle room is not there. I'm stuck, thank goodness for emulator rewind and save states though. That's horrible, I was close to winning the match too. I only have 2 Pokemon: Samurott and Munchlax, which you kind of made OP with early-access Eviolite and Moxie. Yet Snorlax doesn't get that abilities, which is why I refuse to evolve it. Even though I've lsost plenty of matches, the fact that I've been able to beat this game with just 2 Pokemon really speaks of how laughable the difficulty is. Having just these 2 adds some challenge.

I would love to put Ice Beam on Samurott, but I don't know where the move deleter is, I want to remove Cut.

I was so excited to play this hack, even intended to play it last week, as something to do when Sword/Shield first released, since I don't have the games, or a Switch for that matter. Prismatic Moon took over, but I'm glad it did. The excitement for this hack died down when I read various bug reports and comments. Now, having played it, major disappointment. The bugs, the lack of difficulty, the bad movesets (Gengar with Payback, really? Azumarill with Hydro Pump, Noivern with Razor Wind, just no), the music that is just compressed Gen 5 music. It's impressive that it got fit into a Gen 3 game, but it sounds so compressed, some tracks sound mutilated from the downgrade to Gen 3. The art style is bold, the cutscenes are nice. Overall, some style, but the substance is disappointingly bare.

Kind of sounding mean, but I can't help it. I'm frustrated by this hack.

Edit 7: Done. Unless there's more to do after the Pokemon League rematches, I'm done with this hack. It took me all of 1 day, very quick. Makes sense because it feels like a short hack.

Last edited:
    Back