• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon Sevii [New version Beta 3.5 out now!]

Favorite Gym Leader (So far)

• Talia

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Iyrena

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Arnet

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Iccabod

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 21, 2021
    Please tell me what should I do now? I have complete 7 badge and I have proven worthy but I can't enter why?

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • Update:
    Beta 3.5 is released.
    This beta contains a small collision fix and 2 of the Regi trio being now catchable.

That's all for now.
    - CA.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2021
    Please tell me what should I do now? I have complete 7 badge and I have proven worthy but I can't enter why?

Hello! It happened the same to me. I have 7 badges, I am on Mt. Ember and have proven worthy and no door appears. I don't know what to do. Please help! @ChildAmnesiac

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2022
    So I just beat my rival for the second time at Mt Iron, and I'm trying to trigger the next part of the storyline, but I keep getting met with "...". Anybody know how to fix it?
    https://imgur.com/m7t20uw
    Pokémon Sevii [New version Beta 3.5 out now!]

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Yo i am having some trouble with lavender town gym i dont get the puzzle i know that i have to rearrange the tombs in some order but ive tried 4 to 1 and 1 to 4 need some help

At the bottom row of tombstones there will be a hidden button that will light up the tombstones that u have to light up to get to Fuji mine was 2&3

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Hello! It happened the same to me. I have 7 badges, I am on Mt. Ember and have proven worthy and no door appears. I don't know what to do. Please help! @ChildAmnesiac

If u have ever played fr then I should recall going over to the right of the explosion hiker through the grass and the door should be there

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I need help because I can't get into celadon city or fuschia I have the pokeflute and I am right beside the snorlaxes but the pokeflute isn't waking it up so I'm stuck and don't know how to proceed

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • Updates:

1. I just released a bugfix/refurbishment patch (3.5.1) which fixes/changes the following:

a. An issue with Zolist not appaering in the Altering Cave Event has been fixed as well as as some other issues
    b. Added a better title for the titlescreen
    c. Changed Mr Fuji's sprite to something more representative of his overworld sprite

2. I'm working on a smaller side project right now so that I have something a little different to work on gradually. I'm not quitting work on this project it's just that I've been working on it so long & me being the sole developer just kind of causes some burnout. But rest assured that there's another game (or set of games) in the works.

3. I just want to say how happy I am that people are enjoying my first huge overhaul project. I have some ideas for bigger future projects that I might tease sometime.

Those are all my updates for today, sorry for not posting for a long time I just kind of lost interest.

-CA

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    SO, there's this prple haired chick in Mt Iron who just does "..." everytime I speak to her. There's nothing else I can do.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Is there are document on all the wild Pokemon locations yet? Because I'd really like to know where one gets a Chinchou since I want to add one to my team.

Back