• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon: Shining Silver - Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I like the idea of using overlapping trees. But i don't like saturated kyledove tiles really.But still. it looks good : )
    I always hated the kyledove d/p/p tileset because it looks like it has no color. I think you should change the color of the trees and add some more brighter colors to his palletes. Can some one please show this hacker some d/p/p tiles that are brighter.

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
    yeah your right, these tiles have no colour, but i have D/P/P tiles that are brighter, i made them myself, but i need to find them^^

i'll post them in a secon if i find them ;D

EDIT: these are my tiles that i use but you can also take them ;D

Pokémon: Shining Silver - Reborn

for the size i'm not sure its the right but you can change it for the good size and insert them instead of the old, at least these are brighter......

Last edited:

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    What's funny is that when you showed me the updates, I said the pals are crappy, and u denied me. But judging by the crowd... I was correct ;)

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
    I always hated the kyledove d/p/p tileset because it looks like it has no color. I think you should change the color of the trees and add some more brighter colors to his palletes. Can some one please show this hacker some d/p/p tiles that are brighter.

Yeah, it does, but as I said, I wanted to see a hack with Kyledoves tiles, so I decided to do that.

yeah your right, these tiles have no colour, but i have D/P/P tiles that are brighter, i made them myself, but i need to find them^^

i'll post them in a secon if i find them ;D

EDIT: these are my tiles that i use but you can also take them ;D

for the size i'm not sure its the right but you can change it for the good size and insert them instead of the old, at least these are brighter......

Thanks, but I won't be using these, because they are bad quality... :(

looks great! and godd luck with violet city!

Thanks! And thanks again! :)

What's funny is that when you showed me the updates, I said the pals are crappy, and u denied me. But judging by the crowd... I was correct ;)

<_< Yeah I suppose. D:

I was looking on the web and i found some tiles by Alistair. I think some of them would fit the johto style
    And this website has some indoor tiles that might fit the style
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=199962

Hmm, personally I don't like them, but thanks for finding them.

Please, stop posting tiles.
    Flander is quite happy with the ones he's got now and I hope he doesn't plan on changing them.

Well, to be honest I wasn't that happy with the tiles... :P Anyway.

Updates!

Yeah... Sorry H2O, but I have another update.
    I was having a very in-depth chat with .com, and he told me that the tiles were bad. I had a very close look with them, and I agreed with him, they were bad. So, I found some other Kyledoves tiles. These look way much better, their brighter, and it looks really good. :) Here are the screenshots, but it still needs a bit of improvement, since I missed a few bits:

Credits to:

• Kyledove - Tiles
    Thanks guys!

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    This is getting annoying, constantly changing the tiles. :(
    Stick with the ones you've got, STOP CHANGING THEM!

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Dude, thats the kind of stuff im talking about. Awesome tiles bro. Youre the bomb.Best silver remake eva!

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    FINALLY!!!
    Some nice tiles that, hopefully you are planning to stick to.
    Personally I think they are the best used so far!
    But seriously, can you just make the next towns now?!

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    This is truly much better New Bark Town.
    You should stay with these tiles.
    Youre right about them being better than the rest of the ones he tried, and are the indoor tiles the same as the previous update! Graphics first, Story later;)

Years
    damn this new bark town is nice now i think you should move on to cherrygrove and violet city that new bark town is EXELLENT!!

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    damn this new bark town is nice now i think you should move on to cherrygrove and violet city that new bark town is EXELLENT!!
    Yea, he should go city by city and just keep adding tiles instead of trying toinsert all of the tiles and then mapping the whole thing. Little steps lead to great succes, just like Borat said!

Years
    Ok, he's changed tiles quite a bit, but the point is he's found nice ones now. Anyway, tiles are most important in the graphical/maps department. If he did all the maps then changed the tiles, then he'd have to remap half the game:P
    BUT!
    They have a point, Flandre:) focus on actual gameplay now. But it's looking good. It'll look even better with the OW's... Fufufufufufufufufu....:D

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
    honestly i find these where the best:

the last are also good but i prefere these once,

but its you who choose^^

Last edited:

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
    Dude, thats the kind of stuff im talking about. Awesome tiles bro. Youre the bomb.Best silver remake eva!

Hahaha, thanks sir.euge. =)

FINALLY!!!
    Some nice tiles that, hopefully you are planning to stick to.
    Personally I think they are the best used so far!
    But seriously, can you just make the next towns now?!

Thanks Paranoid. And yeah, I'm currently working on the new cities.

This is truly much better New Bark Town.
    You should stay with these tiles.

Thanks Ash493, and yeah I 99.9% will.

damn looooks to nice ! .

Thank you.

Youre right about them being better than the rest of the ones he tried, and are the indoor tiles the same as the previous update! Graphics first, Story later;)

The indoor tiles are going to change, but I haven't got around to it yet. Thanks.

Thanks chimchar8. We got to Route 31, so Violet City is next! =)

Yea, he should go city by city and just keep adding tiles instead of trying toinsert all of the tiles and then mapping the whole thing. Little steps lead to great succes, just like Borat said!

Hahaha, thanks. :)

Updates!

Yeah, Cherrygrove is 90% complete. All the scripts are done, just need to fix a few tile errors. Here are some shots:

Thanks guys!

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
    Ok, he's changed tiles quite a bit, but the point is he's found nice ones now. Anyway, tiles are most important in the graphical/maps department. If he did all the maps then changed the tiles, then he'd have to remap half the game:P
    BUT!
    They have a point, Flandre:) focus on actual gameplay now. But it's looking good. It'll look even better with the OW's... Fufufufufufufufufu....:D

Thanks gira, I cannot agree with you more. =] Glad you like.

honestly i find these where the best:

the last are also good but i prefere these once,

but its you who choose^^

Hmm, thanks for your opinion, but I really didn't like those tiles. Plus I had alot of errors with those, but thanks! ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back