• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Shadow132700

Indian Pokeboy
Years
  • Hey, Cutlerine, i found a major glitch.
    I'm not sure which version i'm playing as I downloaded the game from m.coolrom.com.au
    I WOULD post a snap, but PC doesn't allow picture uploading. Anyway, the glitch is that, I'm
    stuck. How it happened was this:

I beat Esau at Pacifidlog Town then since I couldn't find Sundance Rock, I flew to Dewford to go to the shipwreck to find the item the mystery caller called for. I saw a dive spot where Mr.Briney's boat should be.
    That's Roclobster's cave. When I dived, I appeared walking, but i thought that was for the rock smash thingie. After I caught it, I couldn't go back out. I saved in here and everything. Help?

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
    Years
  • Hey, Cutlerine, i found a major glitch.
    I'm not sure which version i'm playing as I downloaded the game from m.coolrom.com.au
    I WOULD post a snap, but PC doesn't allow picture uploading. Anyway, the glitch is that, I'm
    stuck. How it happened was this:

I beat Esau at Pacifidlog Town then since I couldn't find Sundance Rock, I flew to Dewford to go to the shipwreck to find the item the mystery caller called for. I saw a dive spot where Mr.Briney's boat should be.
    That's Roclobster's cave. When I dived, I appeared walking, but i thought that was for the rock smash thingie. After I caught it, I couldn't go back out. I saved in here and everything. Help?

Hmmmm... I'm afraid that you can't go out. I have never heard of this glitch though ( this game has lots of them unfortunately ) . With Cutlerine missing I highly doubt that it will get fixed. Did you save with Save State or you did an actual in game save ?

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2014

oh! it happened to me as well! .. i was trying to dive up but i couldn't, then somehow i got to the place where the rock was and it sent me on the surface o.o

Chazzasaurus

Take What You Can, Give Nothing Back
    Years
  • What do I do in the sewers or on the boat? My game is still messed up but then again I'm playing on an iPhone version.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
    Years
  • What do I do in the sewers or on the boat? My game is still messed up but then again I'm playing on an iPhone version.

Assuming that you got that relic from the boat and returned it to the man in the sewers ( and consequently encountered spiritomb ) You have to go to the lowest part of the sewers by going down the waterfalls .

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Im now at the braille wall on route 134 or 133, not sure which but need Dig but cant seem to find it at the fossil maniac house at all, im sure I never picked it up before and also sure that Im at the spot where Tm Dig would be but its nt there, so can I catch a wild pokemon wit Dig or can learn dig? Thanks.

Chazzasaurus

Take What You Can, Give Nothing Back
    Years
  • Thought my game corrected itself but it didn't. Had the Keystone then went by the phone that rings in the sewers and it went off. Went down and returned it to him. Fought spirit bomb. Talked to the guy again and he's responding like I never gave him the item. So what do I do to progress in the story? At the bottom of the waterfalls there was a building and a switch to turn but I don't know what happened?

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
    Years
  • Thought my game corrected itself but it didn't. Had the Keystone then went by the phone that rings in the sewers and it went off. Went down and returned it to him. Fought spirit bomb. Talked to the guy again and he's responding like I never gave him the item. So what do I do to progress in the story? At the bottom of the waterfalls there was a building and a switch to turn but I don't know what happened?

Actually the speech with the dude that wants odd keystone resets once you complete the mission. Now on that building you have to find the right switch in order to make a staircase to appear ( i think it appears next to the room with the switches but i don't remember clearly and i don't know which is the right switch it's a long time since i last played it ) .

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Okay, doesnt seem like this is very active but Im gonna ask anyway, is there hm strength and waterfall in this game and if yes, how/where do you get them? Im at sootopolis(spelling???) city and about to enter what I assume is the last chapter of the game. Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2020
    Okay, doesnt seem like this is very active but Im gonna ask anyway, is there hm strength and waterfall in this game and if yes, how/where do you get them? Im at sootopolis(spelling???) city and about to enter what I assume is the last chapter of the game. Thanks.

about hm waterfall, no, i think it's not exist in this game

about hm strength, after you defeated senex for the second time, the group in sootopolis will celebrate their victory by having a party in gym island, in gym island asimov will give you hm strength, to go to the gym island, you should catch roclobster or just steal it's held item called hard disk solo, then bring the hard disk solo into a stone that radiating an aura, near slateport city

well there you go :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    how do you download it i click download but it wont let me play im HORRIBLE at figuring out how to do this so plz help

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I'm at route 123 and after the healing bag I am unable to walk north in-between the tree and the ledge! It's like there is an invisible item or something there (like kecleon in ruby). I think it's a bug, how can I continue my game? Someone please help! :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    about hm waterfall, no, i think it's not exist in this game

about hm strength, after you defeated senex for the second time, the group in sootopolis will celebrate their victory by having a party in gym island, in gym island asimov will give you hm strength, to go to the gym island, you should catch roclobster or just steal it's held item called hard disk solo, then bring the hard disk solo into a stone that radiating an aura, near slateport city

well there you go :P
    Thanks for the reply, Ive just beaten Senex at necropolis, so gonna make my way to gym island now for the end game party. Gud thing I can fly there :D

Edit: ok, finally beat the form changing soldier and the bug guy is gone, but when I walked in the locked gym, theres no one there, just a weird background, the only thing I can think of is thst I never made my way to talk to Lord Unborn(I know he wont fight you) invisible wall really do my head in, can someone draw me a route, thanks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2016
    So I'm in Sootopolis and I can't go down any of the 4 holes that are there. I watched a video and you should be able to just walk between the two rocks on the bottom left and fall into the chambers that you need to go to. What am I supposed to do?

Shadow132700

Indian Pokeboy
    Years
  • Hmmmm... I'm afraid that you can't go out. I have never heard of this glitch though ( this game has lots of them unfortunately ) . With Cutlerine missing I highly doubt that it will get fixed. Did you save with Save State or you did an actual in game save ?

Dimebag, I saved both ways. I also tried loading my backup from onedrive but it was backed up around the part where you have to save gleis from the mini island surrounded by orangeade (lol)
    and also what do you mean cutlerine's missing?

oops.
    forgot the screenie.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2020
    Thanks for the reply, Ive just beaten Senex at necropolis, so gonna make my way to gym island now for the end game party. Gud thing I can fly there :D

Edit: ok, finally beat the form changing soldier and the bug guy is gone, but when I walked in the locked gym, theres no one there, just a weird background, the only thing I can think of is thst I never made my way to talk to Lord Unborn(I know he wont fight you) invisible wall really do my head in, can someone draw me a route, thanks.

Lord Unbone Maze is not too hard, you can do it yourself, if you want to fight him, he is at route 132-134 i think, and about the locked maze, you should beat all the gyms in the gym island to meet a WILD senex

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Lord Unbone Maze is not too hard, you can do it yourself, if you want to fight him, he is at route 132-134 i think, and about the locked maze, you should beat all the gyms in the gym island to meet a WILD senex

I fought him already, just couldnt get to him in the gym, will try one more cos I think me talking to him is the only thing that stop Senex from appearing in the (previously) locked gym cos Im pretty sure I beat all other gyms, also, where is this party being held at in the island?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    This is probably a stupid question....I have an old version of this hack before the sprites were fixed. I like the look of the new update. When I download it, will I have to start over or will it keep my save file? I'm using johns GBA emulator on my phone

Back