• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Sors - The VytroVerse Part 2 (Full Game, v1.3 Available Now!)

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
Years
  • Is the first battle with Frio bugged? cause when I first saw I never had a battle with him and Asher was like dam already defeated and talking about his special gible which got me like ?????

No, here the events are given to the players' imagination, as I didn't wish to make an unwinnable fight, but wanted to make him win in the narrative.

Vytron

Years
  • Very awesome looking hack, may I just suggest one thing.

Could you perhaps put some more love into the battle backgrounds? Compared to the over world and tiles, it seems lackluster, not to bash on all of the hard work you have put in but it would be cool if you could make some nicer and more detailed backgrounds.

Nonetheless, great work so far, looking forward to playing this in the future!

Hmm yeah they are kinda simplistic, I'll try to make them more expressive in the full game

Kamkam2005

Infernitaur
    Years
  • not really related to your rom hack, but do you know how to fix this?

" The 1M sub-circuit board is not installed."

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    I am stuck in samurai city where frio is telling history of eclipse to asher, now what should i do? I have downloaded this game yesterday only.

Vytron

Years
  • I am stuck in samurai city where frio is telling history of eclipse to asher, now what should i do? I have downloaded this game yesterday only.
    Did you get the "(Samurion Fix)" patch?
    I tested that myself on the questionable emulators and it works perfectly

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Downloaded from the link which is provided on this forum

Back