• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Sors - The VytroVerse Part 2 (Full Game, v1.3 Available Now!)

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Hi everyone!
    Does anyone know where I can get exp share?
    I'm so happy I finally manage to play this on 3ds, thank you for this awesome game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2023
    Hi everyone!
    Does anyone know where I can get exp share?

In Azluf Town there is an NPC who asks you to go through Mt. Gerhana to find a flower for his sick Pokémon, it's a side quest but if Mt. Gerhana isn't accessible at the time, keep playing the main story.

Years
    • He/She/They/Them
    • Earth
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    I believe this should be petitioned to move from here to the Showcase since there shouldn't be any major updates left as far as I know.If anyone reading this liked Saiph but wanted something a little more polished then Sors is worth a play. :]

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
    Years
  • I believe this should be petitioned to move from here to the Showcase since there shouldn't be any major updates left as far as I know.If anyone reading this liked Saiph but wanted something a little more polished then Sors is worth a play. :]
    Yeah I'll contact the staff soon about this :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2021
    How do I get Meltan or Zorua in this game? In the docs it says they are obtainable through RNG but idk what that means. I can't find them in the Wild Pokemon Guide either. Also, how does Meltan evolve in this game?

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Hi. I think the rocks at Destino Mine should be changed to unbreakable objects / not intractable objects. Since Pikipek can learn Rock Smash, I accidentally break them before getting the dynamite and now the game won't progress. Or is there a workaround for that?

btw, thank you for such an amazing hack. It's really well made and I love the slight romance

Years
  • Things that needs.
    - item sorting system
    - L button to run in wild battle

Also I speak Hungary and I saw that NPC who speaks Hungary LOL.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2021
    Pok-Community-Transparent.png

Story

300 long years ago, a weird cosmic anomaly took place...
    It didn't look like anything mankind has seen before, but they compared it to a lunar eclipse.
    This weird event caused Pokémon all over the Hupest Region to behave unnaturally, violently and even made some change their form...
    However, the chaos was put to an end mysteriously, and this event was noted in history books as "The Great Eclipse"!

A few centuries later in the Hupest Region, a shady organization, Siara's leaders, Marie and Jackson came across this ancient lore...
    They started researching the phenomenon and attempted to bring out the full potential of Pokémon with the Eclipse Project.
    The premise was simple... Turn Pokémon back to that ancient form they took up during the chaos.

During all of this a child was born of those two... His name was Asher. Around his 5th birthday, the parents decided to divorce, because Jackson, Asher's father,
    feared what they've created, and wanted to shut down the entire project. Asher's mother, on the other hand kept on with it and finished the experiments alone.

Jackson couldn't just let Asher be exposed to such a risky factor and left Siara with his son for good. While he kept looking into Siara's business from the shadows, he desperately tried protecting Asher from what Siara might bring upon. 11 years later, Asher sets off to his own adventure and enters the Eclipse Tournament in Hupest. However he doesn't know yet what Siara is about bring to the region and his life. Experience the entirety of Asher's legend in the full release of Pokémon Sors!

The game follows Asher's journey as he tries becoming the very best, and slowly flows into Siara's business to stop the chaos unfolding.

Features

• A new region to discover, Hupest!
    • A Custom soundtrack (tracks from various, media remixed with my own style with a B2&W2 Soundfont)
    • A BW/HGSS inspired art design
    • Updated battle mechanics to Generation 7 (Moves, Pokémon, PSS split etc.)
    • (Almost)Full National Dex until Gen 7 (758 species plus 48 Eclipse Pokémon)
    • A new battle mechanic, Eclipsing!
    • Side Quests (With an actual Quest Log)
    • Day/Night System and possible D&N events (On VBA turn RealTimeClock on, the emulator needs to support RTC)
    • Many aesthetic updates (Like the transparent textboxes etc.)
    • Soaring
    • Not a feature, but game design issues from Saiph have been avoided here, so trade pokemon can be evolved, stones work etc. (Lessons have been learned this time...)

Screenshots

Spoiler:

Bugs (According to Version 1.1)

Spoiler:

Download

• Pokémon Sors Full Release 1.1 (Bug Fix Patch) (2021)
      Released: 2021. August 5th
      Length: The full game, including the post game and everything, with some fixes included (1.0 is fully playable too, but I wanted to iron out a few things reported)!
      Saves from 1.0 work with 1.1!
      Notes: Patching is required, please read the .txt file included with the download. Documents for the game available here! (you can also use the command ?sorsdocs in my server)
      Attention: There is an extra patch available for those who want to make the game compatible with every emulator or the 3DS VC! (details given in Emulator Compatibility)
      How do I know I'm playing Version 1.1?
      Developing-Pok-2021-08-05-15-56-14-44.png
    Earlier versions:
    Changelog:
    Spoiler:

Links

Links you may find interesting.

Final Game Launch Trailer

Game's Anime Ending (Demo's Launch Trailer)

First Trailer

Custom soundtracks

Check some of the sound tracks here.

Spoiler:

Emulator Compatibility (General Information)

Spoiler:

Credits

Spoiler:

Support Banner
    Banner.png

HTML:
    [URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=433238"][IMG]https://i.ibb.co/r6fN21q/Banner.png[/IMG][/URL]

• Credits may expand/change over time.
    • Stealing/Ripping material out of the screenshots is strictly forbidden
    • The romhack was developed solely by me, there was no development team.
    • This is Copyright © 2021 by #Vytron. Do not claim as your own. If you upload my game anywhere make sure to give credit and provide the official documentations!

I've literally never commented on one these before only because i was too lazy to learn how to :P but when i say im beat, im fucking beat!!! (Made account just for this soul purpose...) This game is FUCCCIN AWESOME!!! And I seriously can't empathize that enough. I'm not even anywhere near done the game but the storyline, down to the graphics, the new forms, the music, the spriting, is probably the best I've ever seen in my life! Heck there's even a little romance implemented in the game like HOLY FUCK DUDE XD!!! Only issue is slight spelling errors (little to none) but the game is so perfect it really doesn't bother you at all
    In all my years of playing rom hacks, this is the best one I've played by far, thank you for blessing us with this holy grail🤝

Vytron

Years
  • How do I get Meltan or Zorua in this game? In the docs it says they are obtainable through RNG but idk what that means. I can't find them in the Wild Pokemon Guide either. Also, how does Meltan evolve in this game?

Egg Lottery at the Battle Marine

Vytron

Years
  • I've literally never commented on one these before only because i was too lazy to learn how to :P but when i say im beat, im fucking beat!!! (Made account just for this soul purpose...) This game is FUCCCIN AWESOME!!! And I seriously can't empathize that enough. I'm not even anywhere near done the game but the storyline, down to the graphics, the new forms, the music, the spriting, is probably the best I've ever seen in my life! Heck there's even a little romance implemented in the game like HOLY FUCK DUDE XD!!! Only issue is slight spelling errors (little to none) but the game is so perfect it really doesn't bother you at all
    In all my years of playing rom hacks, this is the best one I've played by far, thank you for blessing us with this holy grail🤝

Ayy, thank you so much!

Back