• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon Sun & Moon Officially Announced [Summary of news here!]

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I should contain my excitement. Darn it, I'm a 25 year old dude! Why am I having a hard time controlling my excitement over Pokémon?! xD

Years
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Welp, the cover of the magazine is showing up:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DJWells8399/status/719657070589378560/photo/1

Sun and Moon logos right in the middle of the CoroCoro title. We're getting something, I can feel it.
    Isn't that the Ichiban? Which is like the review of CoroCoro?

https://mobile.twitter.com/advazquez93/status/719711861445378049

Have no idea if this is actually last months since I didn't see last month's cover. But this was the one I've seen pop up as this month's CoroCoro.

According to Joe the one I found was last months =D

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Corocoro leaks appear to be coming. Someone's already leaked other stuff (non Pokémon) from it from the looks of it so...

Can't confirm legitimacy of that but it makes me hopeful.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    That's weird. I never knew there was a different kind of CoroCoro that existed.

There are two different ones that I know of, but I've heard there are possibly more. Something like a sample comic book that's like just gag comics from CoroCoros.

Corocoro leaks appear to be coming. Someone's already leaked other stuff (non Pokémon) from it from the looks of it so...

I'm stalking 2ch now~

Last edited:
    Years

If they're already leaking other articles, then that means they might leak the Sun & Moon articles very soon. Make sure you all look for pics and report back to the thread if you think you see something that may look legit.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    If they're already leaking other articles, then that means they might leak the Sun & Moon articles very soon. Make sure you all look for pics and report back to the thread if you think you see something that may look legit.

From what I saw, the guy only got the Buddy Fight scans from an anonymous source. Poor guy got bombarded with demands after he posted the Buddy fight scans he had. =C

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    If Coro Coro doesn't have anything about Pokemon Sun & Moon then people might end up burning them.
    Specially since Coro Coro did promise us big news about Pokemon Sun & Moon in their upcoming issue.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    They didn't exactly promise big news. Just news.

Plus CoroCoro has filled our appetite for so long that letting it go is impossible. It's just too useful of a source, as proven during other games. It will eventually give us something juicy.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    According to what I have read, people have Corocoro, but no one is leaking pokemon news. So there probably isn't anything new yet again. Wouldn't surprise me though.

As I said, just a name for the region or something would be more than enough. It is better than nothing at all.

Edit: We are supposed to be getting something about Pokémon Elections which according to Serebii, it promised it would be huge. But I have a feeling it is completely worthless for Sun and Moon news.

Years
    Buddy fights eh? Wonder what that is supposed to mean.

Plus like Famon said I could imagine all the outrage if we are left disappointed again because it's so hard to speculate when you know nothing and are trying to use previous generations as basis. If we're getting only minor stuff again I'd take the region name being revealed, or even a map of said region.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    According to what I have read, people have Corocoro, but no one is leaking pokemon news. So there probably isn't anything new yet again. Wouldn't surprise me though.

As I said, just a name for the region or something would be more than enough. It is better than nothing at all.

Edit: We are supposed to be getting something about Pokémon Elections which according to Serebii, it promised it would be huge. But I have a feeling it is completely worthless for Sun and Moon news.
    Yeah, irc the P.E. was movie related.
    Buddy fights eh? Wonder what that is supposed to mean.

Plus like Famon said I could imagine all the outrage if we are left disappointed again because it's so hard to speculate when you know nothing and are trying to use previous generations as basis. If we're getting only minor stuff again I'd take the region name being revealed, or even a map of said region.

You've never heard of Future Card Buddyfight?

I'm expecting minor stuff still.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019

Who care about stupid Pokemon Elections ? If GF tried to promote that over Pokemon SM news then it might have opposite effect on people.

Plus , Coro coro promised Pokemon SM news in their next issue ! They better give it unless they want to face a outrage.
    Pokémon Sun & Moon Officially Announced [Summary of news here!]

Years
    Who care about stupid Pokemon Elections ? If GF tried to promote that over Pokemon SM news then it might have opposite effect on people.

Plus , Coro coro promised Pokemon SM news in their next issue ! They better give it unless they want to face a outrage.
    Pokémon Sun & Moon Officially Announced [Summary of news here!]

Yeah, but remember, Pokenchi also promised the first television footage related to SM, and that ended up being a repeat of the announcement trailer. We aren't sure if it'll be new news.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    They didn't promise news, only that there would be a SunMoon segment in the issues starting with this coming issue. Just because there is a segment added does not mean it's news. Like a few have said, it could be the same concept art shown and nothing else.

Even Serebii said its best not to get your hopes up right now.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Yeah, but remember, Pokenchi also promised the first television footage related to SM, and that ended up being a repeat of the announcement trailer. We aren't sure if it'll be new news.

They promise first television footage of SM and that what they did.
    They never promise about showing new footage , We just assume it.
    But Coro Coro promised new info about SM .

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
    If there's people out there right now that have CoroCoro(not the Ichiban thing that I had linked thinking tat was it), they might be taking their time going through the magazine as we speak. Even when Serebii is posting stuff, it takes them a little bit posting everything, depending on the amount of content. I imagine that Pokemon isn't the only reason why the customers would be buying CoroCoro to begin with.

Years
    They promise first television footage of SM and that what they did.
    They never promise about showing new footage , We just assume it.
    But Coro Coro promised new info about SM .
    Uh, they never promised 'new' info. They just said that they'll begin running segments on SM with their next issue (the one out this month), like Xander said, it can be the same thing as last time. I'm pretty sure they'll run through those pictures even if there is some new stuff thrown in. I won't get my hopes up.

Edit: Here it is in Serebii's own words "The next image from CoroCoro has leaked showcasing the limit of what is in CoroCoro for Sun & Moon. In this small bit of information, it promises that from next month, special features on Sun & Moon will begin in the magazine. This will begin next issue, which is released on April 15th 2016. We'll bring more as it comes."
    If there's people out there right now that have CoroCoro(not the Ichiban thing that I had linked thinking tat was it), they might be taking their time going through the magazine as we speak. Even when Serebii is posting stuff, it takes them a little bit posting everything, depending on the amount of content. I imagine that Pokemon isn't the only reason why the customers would be buying CoroCoro to begin with.
    People are angry at Serebii right now. Those who receive twitter notifications are annoyed due to the shuffle and Komaster news triggering false alarms xD. It's a Tuesday/Wednesday, they should've expected Shuffle news at this time.

Back