• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon Sun & Moon Officially Announced [Summary of news here!]

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    New Pokemon in CoroCooro trailer

Pokémon Sun & Moon Officially Announced [Summary of news here!]

blue

gucci
    Years
    Looks like some sort of new canine species Pokemon, good find! Looks like the player is leaving his house which indicates the starting town is that small area to the west side of the map near the coastline.

Sirfetch’d

It is probably the regional Ratatta, Zigzagoon, Sentret, etc. It is quite cute though and I am hoping it will officially be revealed soon!

Years
    New Pokemon in CoroCooro trailer

Pokémon Sun & Moon Officially Announced [Summary of news here!]

I do wonder what that new Pokemon on the left is... looks like a Normal-type to me.

It is probably the regional Ratatta, Zigzagoon, Sentret, etc. It is quite cute though and I am hoping it will officially be revealed soon!

Those early Normal-types tend to be based off rodents, but then again we did sorta get an early dog Pokemon in Lillipup back in B/W.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Looks like some sort of new canine species Pokemon, good find! Looks like the player is leaving his house which indicates the starting town is that small area to the west side of the map near the coastline.

I don't think so. If you watch the trailer, it seems like it is still in the village on top of the hill. He is circling around the hill to get up to it. Although it looks a bit different from the houses on the hill. So you could still be correct.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I don't think so. If you watch the trailer, it seems like it is still in the village on top of the hill. He is circling around the hill to get up to it. Although it looks a bit different from the houses on the hill. So you could still be correct.

Yeah I see your point. My mistake as I meant to say to the east, still though the houses do appear different on the map compared to the in game footage so it's hard to tell.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Reactions: Z25
    Years
    Posting this here, 4chan pointed these tweets by masuda out and another twitter.

EDIT: the right link
    I made a mistake with my last post. Here are the right links. Masuda mentions islands with this mon
    https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/716476319907782656
    https://twitter.com/kayotan_pikachu/status/716452275703549953

That's adorable that he's trying to show us that this may be what the new Pokemon shown in the overworld briefly is based on. Gotta give credit to Game Freak for going more in-depth with Pokemon designs this generation.

Reactions: Z25

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    That kind of resembles the mon in the video actually.

That's what I thought as well.

All through Sun and Moon Masuda has dropped cryptic hints about aspects such as sun, moon, solar flares, and more. He seems to be using his twitter as an outlet of being cryptic and capturing fans attention until they release new info. Which works quite well imo.

Back