• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokémon Sunday updates! July 12th!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • Yeah twilite is good for Pokemon Sunday. Like I am for corocoro scans. Usually.

-Your pokemon seems to be underwater. Perhaps when you send it out it splashes underneath and you jump on?

That's true! ;).

-I seriously hope that whatever you said comes true! PLZ DO IT NINTENDO/GAMEFREAK!!!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Seems like next week Lugia will be shown as well as ho-oh in battle. I mean they showed the entry screens for em and then a battle would make sense no?

Years
  • Gyarados' new sprite looks lush
    and i like how it rains at the lake of rage, makes it quite authentic
    pokemon minigames look cool aswell, but i can imagine the hurdles one getting VERY hard
    good updates, and hopefully we'll get given a new corocoro scan today (i mean it comes out in about 3 days?!)
    oh yeah and the wild battle music being almost identical to the way it used to be (L)(L)(L)(L)
    that was always the best battle music to me :D

thanks for uploading the pics & video etc Twilight

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Seems like next week Lugia will be shown as well as ho-oh in battle. I mean they showed the entry screens for em and then a battle would make sense no?
    If, by battle, you mean the battle between Gold and Ho-Oh/Lugia then I am sure that I will love it! I will be very happy if they are shown next week.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I just heard on Serebii that each minigame is in its own building?? This is interesting because it doesnt seem like the area west of the National Park could accommodate so many buildings......???

But I also heard you can earn medals which would be awesome :)

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I just heard on Serebii that each minigame is in its own building?? This is interesting because it doesnt seem like the area west of the National Park could accommodate so many buildings......???

But I also heard you can earn medals which would be awesome :)

So it's like a minigame version of the Battle Frontier? Awesome.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I really love the Wild Pokemon Battle theme and the Surfing theme

Is the music playing at the mini game part new or reused? It's been so long since I played GSC that I can hardly remember any of the music XD

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • /is still hoping for at least some Battle Tower news somewhere or something ;; EDIT: or was something confirmed? ._.; Photoshop, but nothing actually said huh? Mmm. :x

Anywho, loved this. The music was great, they did a superb job on Gyarados (though I loved Platinum's too) I thought the mini-games looked fun, and I'm really looking forward to all of this. :D

Lapras was the <3

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • /is still hoping for at least some Battle Tower news somewhere or something ;; EDIT: or was something confirmed? ._.; Photoshop, but nothing actually said huh? Mmm. :x

Anywho, loved this. The music was great, they did a superb job on Gyarados (though I loved Platinum's too) I thought the mini-games looked fun, and I'm really looking forward to all of this. :D

Lapras was the <3
    One can see parts of a building underneath a cloud that covers the place where the BT had been in the Johto map, but outside of that, nothing on the BT, or Battle Frontier (if it is in) thus far.

I wonder what the other minigames will end up being... I imagine they'll work with WiFi, leastways. They look like they could be fun, and more entertaining (time wise at least) than Platinum's three minigames as well...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I like the Gyrados sprite! :D

But surfing on the weird shadow shape still... damn :P Even with all those overworlds D: I guess it wouldn't look right riding a tododile across water XD

Back