• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Team Rocket Edition: Dragonsden Version (complete Kanto and Sevii included, Johto and DLC coming soon)

Days
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
I have now downloaded the latest english version of the game, but if there comes a new update like the jotho and dlc one how do i update my current playtrough? Will it update automatically or do i have to reinstall the game, and will i be able to keep my current progress if i update the game to a newer version?

Years
Anyone know the best places to get levels when you're around 30? Can't seem to find any good places to grind that won't take forever and a day and with no real way to buy vitamins that I can find I can only really rely on level ups.
Spoiler: Context:
You can do some sidequests (Old man machop at Vermilion, Fishing Guru at Vermilion, Flying Girl at Celadon West House). If you survive to Pokemon Tower mission, you'll have acces to a lot more resources (mts, vitamins...) so that mission is the last challenge before raising the level up.
I have now downloaded the latest english version of the game, but if there comes a new update like the jotho and dlc one how do i update my current playtrough? Will it update automatically or do i have to reinstall the game, and will i be able to keep my current progress if i update the game to a newer version?
Well, new Johto and DLC uptades, 99% yes, you'll be able to play with your current save, since the ROM changes are only 'words' in spanish or english. Only patch the new Ups file, and the new .GBA should work with your old .sav (delete de old .GBA and replace in the same file for the new one).

The Hoenn part is different, I have to do all the staff in spanish first, and should be a lot of changes in the process, that could break old saves. Today I'll give poor chances to play with old saves, but who knows...

Days
  • Age 44
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
so im on the find the cult mission and i cant find the entrance on route 12 like Giovanni says, any idea on where to look?

[edit i found it]

Last edited:
Days
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Hi, i was wondering how all trade evolutions work. My kadabra evolved at lvl 45 but my electabuzz is also lvl 45 and i tried a thunder stone but it wont evolve into a electivire. Im interested in other trade evolutions to

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Anyone know the best places to get levels when you're around 30? Can't seem to find any good places to grind that won't take forever and a day and with no real way to buy vitamins that I can find I can only really rely on level ups.
Spoiler: Context:
Sad to say there isn't really to my knowledge. I had to grind on the patch right outside with Exp Share on the member I wished to train up. No Lucky Egg is rough but later on you won't really need it. If you aren't already and are using VBA, you can turn on Turbo Mode and set the value to 400 if you can run it. Makes the grind take far less longer.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Hi, i was wondering how all trade evolutions work. My kadabra evolved at lvl 45 but my electabuzz is also lvl 45 and i tried a thunder stone but it wont evolve into a electivire. Im interested in other trade evolutions to
Link Stone. I don't know if the Electrizer needs to be held to evolve. You can find all the Evo Info in the folder "Relevant Information" if you extracted everything correctly. Just need to plug the terms into a translator if you don't understand Spanish.

Apologies for the double post.

Days
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Link Stone. I don't know if the Electrizer needs to be held to evolve. You can find all the Evo Info in the folder "Relevant Information" if you extracted everything correctly. Just need to plug the terms into a translator if you don't understand Spanish.

Apologies for the double post.
I see but is does not say where to obtain the link stone

Years
I see but is does not say where to obtain the link stone
In the early game you can obtain one, as a hidden item in the Deep Rocket Base, pressing click here:
Spoiler:

After Victory Road battle against Andra, you'll receive a call, Giovanni allow you to train at the elite rocket training base (near giovanni deep base office), here you can buy some Link Stone for 9800 too.

Days
  • Age 17
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
there is a section in the post called "What's in the current download? Game projection for the coming months".

Here is all the information at the present day, refering to hoenn, I have to make the region in spanish, and then translate it. There is no date for this, but i'm not going to leave the project, so all I need is time.

only one mode, difficult mode were at old 2022 version. I don't know any game shark, the base is pokeemerald expansion this base codes should work.

the base is pokeemerald expansion this base codes should work
Where can I find the cheats tho. I've been trying to find the cheats from the last 5 hrs. Please help me 😭

Days
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
i have reached the sevii islands and archi and maci and front of the caves but i don't know what to do next

Years
i have reached the sevii islands and archi and maci and front of the caves but i don't know what to do next
Sevii main history events are:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen today
How do you get the new pokemon/forms? I'm at the Sevii islands and I've yet to see any.

Years
We're is the location can't find it looking everywhere
Look this video first seconds:

Spoiler:
Does any one know where to get HM Waterfall. I looked everywhere
Is not available at Sevii point. It's at whirlpool islands in Johto, the Four Island waterfall is for a future sidequest.

How do you get the new pokemon/forms? I'm at the Sevii islands and I've yet to see any.
First prototipe form appears after archie battle, at your kanto return. The player could not get new forms until johto, since this is a large game with constant progression.

Days
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Just wanna say im enjoying this romhack so far and congrats to the makers! If i could ask for anything else maybe a discord? Or is there a way to pkHex this romhack? Cause leveling up is so grueling lol.

Back