• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald EX

About 800 Pokémon or a second region in a ROM hack?

• 800 Pokémon

Votes: 44 54.3%
  • Second Region

Votes: 37 45.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2023
I'll try avoiding most double battles but one I can't avoid is the twin gym leaders, Hopefully i can manage to avoid freezes in that battle to actually progress in the game.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 26, 2022
This hack is so great but I met some bugs:
- The u-turn bug if the trainers had 1 Pokemon
- Double Battle Freezes
- Lisa & Tate Freeze as Gardevoir-Gallade sent out
- Freeze: 2 Ace Trainers at the end of Victory Road
- Freeze at some trainers at Battle Frontier
- Please update more Mega Pokemon <3

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I'll try avoiding most double battles but one I can't avoid is the twin gym leaders, Hopefully i can manage to avoid freezes in that battle to actually progress in the game.

I made it past them the first time and no freeze. Just save and hope it doesn't happen.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
This hack is so great but I met some bugs:
- The u-turn bug if the trainers had 1 Pokemon
- Double Battle Freezes
- Lisa & Tate Freeze as Gardevoir-Gallade sent out
- Freeze: 2 Ace Trainers at the end of Victory Road
- Freeze at some trainers at Battle Frontier
- Please update more Mega Pokemon <3

I can confirm the first one. Numbers 2, 3 and 4 are the same problem worded differently. It's a common problem. I haven't had problems with number 5 but if there's a pattern with freezing, post it here. Number 6 is NOT a bug and please don't bug LCC for an update. It doesn't help and only delays his future updates (if one ever is released)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2023
Even though i am using the version 2.27.2017 the double battle right after lilycove had the male trainer send out a missing no of sorts and froze the game I am unsure why that happened. I'll avoid it as double next time.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2023
Where is the Sablenite located, The video i found shows it in the area near the cave of origin but when i go there and click there is nothing there.
Help is appreciated Thanks.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Awesome Hack.
I was wondering if anyone had the updated list of all trainers. i got one but wasn't updated. everyone was several levels higher than what was specified. searching it for making a level cap on ly nuzlocke. thank you very much

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2023
If i were to guess i would say the missing sablenite is a glitch of somesort which prior to beating the elite four its the last one i need. If anyone knows why this occurs i appreciate the help.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Also, another question. Do berries normaly growth even with the internal battery run dry?
I couldn't really understand it from older posts. thank you very much

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
If i were to guess i would say the missing sablenite is a glitch of somesort which prior to beating the elite four its the last one i need. If anyone knows why this occurs i appreciate the help.

That mega stone is inaccessible due to either a movement permission error or something similar. It's possible to open the rom with A Map (The modified version to allow extra Pokes) and check the events tab and movement permissions tab. If those both check out, you COULD give yourself the item via cheat. Unfortunately, as it's one of the expanded items, vanilla Emerald cheats won't do it. Plus, if possible, I'd just avoid cheating - of any type - all together. It's may have been the reason people are finding glitches no one else is able to reproduce.

Even though i am using the version 2.27.2017 the double battle right after lilycove had the male trainer send out a missing no of sorts and froze the game I am unsure why that happened. I'll avoid it as double next time.

As mentioned before, double battles are best avoided if possible. I'm aware the 7th Gym leaders and any of the rematches of the 8 gym leaders are impossible to battle without sending two PKMN out a piece, if need be, just use an instant win cheat, if possible. I doubt there's a cheat that will give you JUST the 7th badge but it might be something to look into.

Awesome Hack.
I was wondering if anyone had the updated list of all trainers. i got one but wasn't updated. everyone was several levels higher than what was specified. searching it for making a level cap on ly nuzlocke. thank you very much

The only difference in that list are the trainers levels of Pokemon. If you check the OP, he mentions under features that he updated the difficulty due to being too easy. Items and locations are the same. I've been using it as a reference and so far, everything is accurate.

I also don't understand your last sentence. Maybe clarify a little more?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2023
Okay thanks, I'll just not worry about the sablenite then as for one final thing my rayquaza's ability description is very glitched out, I am not sure why but it doesn't seem gamebreaking it's just bizarre.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 8, 2018
anyone having weird graphics glitches in battle?
image.png

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2023
I tried to look up the A-map thing and can't find it is there a certain way to access the program, if not it's not a problem.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
anyone having weird graphics glitches in battle?

You probably got that after using Draining Kiss, right? That can happen from either Draining Kiss or Electro Ball being used in battle. The glitching should go away after the battle or if you open the Pokemon menu during the battle, and it's a well-known bug that has existed for a while now. The only way to prevent it is to turn off battle animations. (I think that's everything. Anyone can feel free to say something if I got anything wrong or left anything out.)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 8, 2018
You probably got that after using Draining Kiss, right? That can happen from either Draining Kiss or Electro Ball being used in battle. The glitching should go away after the battle or if you open the Pokemon menu during the battle, and it's a well-known bug that has existed for a while now. The only way to prevent it is to turn off battle animations. (I think that's everything. Anyone can feel free to say something if I got anything wrong or left anything out.)

thanks man, yeah ill just bear with it until it learns a better fairy move aha

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 8, 2018
Anyone know if mons learn egg moves naturally or would I still have to breed icicle crash onto Swinub?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 20, 2019
Hi, I signed up to report a crash(freeze) nobody mentioned.
-read the blackboard in Pokemon Trainer's School, Rustboro City.(with noisy radio sound)
I wish him to fix stacked issues when he has free time

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Anyone know if mons learn egg moves naturally or would I still have to breed icicle crash onto Swinub?

From what I've seen, Egg Moves are mixed into each Pokemon's normal movepool, and will be learned as they level up. I haven't specifically looked at the Swinub line, but the Pokemon I have raised in this game have all learned moves that they normally would only learn as Egg Moves, and I doubt it will be different for Swinub.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
The hack rom is great, but even two errors that if it bothers me a little:
1) Certain attacks like Round, Echoed Voice, Incinerate or Fell Stinger have no animation, and these attacks could have animation (Round with animation similar to Sing, Echoed Voice with Hyper Voice, Incinerate with a variation of Flamethrower and Fire Spin, and Fell Stinger a combination of the Leech Life attack without the part of where it recovers with the background of Megahorn) (Although these last two do not matter as it looks complicated to do)
2) I think this is more like a freak of mine, but the icons of pokemons are the original ones and being that they can be better (example the one of Torkoal)

But I'm still playing the game and I'm enjoying it!

Back