• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald Renev

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Your game is great, there are no bugs whatsoever, I just wanna know if I can have a hint of where the secret room for the achievement Obligatory Self-Insert is. Just a hint, please? BTW this is the best ROM hack ever.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I completed the entire pokedex and i gotta say this game was fun to go through thank you LC for making this hack for everyone to play and enjoy and have a good day to everybody :)

If you complete the entire pokedex go to birchs lab to get ass gayninja

Last edited:

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2022
    I hope The LC will have a great comeback and an update of this hack, like almost of the bugs reported are fixed. But of course, we need to wait 🙂

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2020
    Is there an IV checker in this game?

I just started and there is no mention of it in the guide, or anywhere else, but Version information tells that:
    "v2.3: Fixed IV Checker, used to just talk about HP lol, it's fixed now! 11/26/2018"

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    How to do you evolve Sneasel it's not using a stone or holding an item and leveling up during the night.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2023
    There is a glitch in the pokecenter of Fortree city, after healing the screen turn black and the npc around turn red and i cant leave execpt if i reset the game.

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2022
    There is a glitch in the pokecenter of Fortree city, after healing the screen turn black and the npc around turn red and i cant leave execpt if i reset the game.

Mine is working in Fortree. Try to download the latest patch and download the right rom of emerald. If not try to google search pokemon gba hacks blogspot and find theta emerald v2.3 (latest version)

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2023
    How do I make multiplayer work? I get link errors in game whenever I try using any link features. Do I need something like 1st badge or certain lvls to be able to link battle and trade? or is it really just not supported?
    I would like to battle and trade with friends

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
    Years
  • 5/1/2020 UPDATE:

Yeah, this game is as dead as Kobe Bryant. School's been kind of my thing now. I've also been working on making programs too. However, if you want, I'm currently live on YouTube learning how to use that pokeemerald thing. Go check it out:

EDIT: Thank you to everyone watching. It was a lot of fun. Hope to work with pokeemerald more in the future.

Last edited:

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
    Years
  • This is a statement that I have wanted to say for the longest time, and I decided that today is the day to say it. I have said some very harsh words about my peers and colleagues. I am not going to say that those words were okay to say, they were not. They were just anger in the moment and were terrible to say. Looking back on it, I should have said it in better terms, and to listen to what others had to say instead of thinking that everyone was out to get me. They were not, I believe that they were just trying to help me in a way. What I am trying to say is, I am sorry to anyone on PokéCommunity, on romhack.me, or anywhere else I might have said something wrong, for my actions. I have become a better person because of it, focusing my time and energy to be a better person. Do I have a right to complain about romhack.me making a page on their site called "LC's Eternal Humiliation"? Honestly, no, I 1000% deserve it. Am I upset about it? Honestly, not really. In fact, it is hilarious, not going to lie. I laugh at myself seeing that person from the other side, understand that that is not the guy I used to be. I can understand why people made fun of "that guy", being the old me. I have improved my mood recently, and I enjoy getting criticism from other people. Heck, I love it now, because I understand that it betters me as a person. If you want to keep making fun of me, and not take this apology seriously, I understand. But I just want everyone to know that I understand what I did wrong, and I take full responsibility for my actions. Hope everyone has a wonderful day. – LCCoolJ95

Years
  • Hey dude, I was playing Theta Emerald EX on my 3ds when I found out that there was an upgrade called Renev :0
    Amazing work in this hacks, congratulations and thank you

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2020
    Hey, I've been having some trouble patching the rom, am I doing anything wrong?
    www(dot)reddit(dot)com/r/PokemonROMhacks/comments/gp8ry0/theta_emerald_patching_problem_i_got_the_right/

Back