• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald Renev

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2019
    Hi Pokemon Theta Emerald players here in response to posts:
    My Fourth post thought you might like this.
    Also add it too if you feel prompted...

If you want every Pokemon who participates in battle to receive full exp instead
    of having it divided, write: 01 21 at 0x21C3A for Fire Red. 01 21 at 0x4A4FE for
    Emerald. Credit goes to Doesntknowhowtoplay for this.

For Gen 6 (50% all) use:
    (FR)
    21C3A - 02 21
    21CD0 - 01 22
    21D70 - 01 20

(EM)
    4A4FE - 02 21
    4A594 - 01 22
    4A634 - 01 20

Use HxD or any hex editor :)

Please note: That I tried it with this Rom and it does not work but retested it on a regular Emerald Rom and it does work apparently it wont work with the new Gen 7 Battle engine by Dizzy egg sorry :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2019
    I can't find the Adamant Orb in Route 128. But I got Protein instead.
    Any help?

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2020
    Hey, so Thick Club doesn't raise A-Marowak's attack stat? 'Cause I tried doing damage with and without the item and it does around the same :/

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Edit: nevernind. Leveling pokemon seems fairly slow. From what I read, the original developer won't hack anymore, so can someone else hack the exp?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2021
    Hey man, love your work! Been playing nonstop for the past few days. I know a lot of the negative comments get you down, but make sure you remember that the majority who don't comment are people who were happy with what you put out and didn't need to come back. There's bugs here and there but the majority are harmless. The only thing that really gets in the way is the Fortree poke center crash and I think that can be worked around (wouldn't mind a proper fix though!) I realize you intend to be finished hacking but if you ever end up adding to this, you know I'll come running. Cheers, dude!

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    There seems to be a bug with link trade where upon leaving the trade room, if you reset without saving again, upon reloading your save all TMs/HMs are gone. It's avoidable if you save from the menu immediately after leaving the trade room.

EDIT: yeah this seems to affect any kind of partial save. Just had my bag corrupt over at battle frontier after closing the game right completing a streak.

Last edited:

HarbingerX3

Billy Blaze
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2021
    Hi, new entrant here, Serebii tells me I can evolve my Alolan form Rattata at level 20 in the night. I leveled it up to level 30 from ground up and it still didn't evolve. Is that a bug or am I missing something here? It's night currently in my game, so it should have evolved but it didn't

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Currently have 3 Gym Badges, gotta say this hack is really amazing so far. Can tell how much work was put into it, really rewards the player for being patient and grinding to see which pokemon are available, and finding certain items and TM's along the way. Also customized movesets are very much a thing; for instance evolved a Riolu at 19, where Lucario learns Swords Dance in recent gens, but didnt get it then. Saw via Move Relearner that he learns it at earlier levels tho lol. And Aloan Marowak getting its signature move is so swagged out :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey dude love the hack. I have only 3 suggestions that would improve some QoL features:

1- In Victory Road allow Elixirs/Max Elixirs to be bought.
    2- If it was possible to make HMs obsolete it would be awesome but I'm guessing it isn't which leads to my suggestion nº3
    3- Make it so that TMs can be learnt over HMs.

The number 3 is the one i wish it was really implemented.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2020
    Hi can someone explain why mega evolution isn't working for me?

I have Charizard with Charizard X, and Sceptile with Sceptilnite, but neither mega evolve. I beat Norman and got the mega evolution ring. In battle there is no button to activate mega evolution, I'm playing on My boy on Android.

In battle I notice when I click fight I see a mega evolution sign/icon next to the fight button but I can't press it. I've tried selecting the ring in my bag, I'm so confused why it's not working

Years
  • Hi can someone explain why mega evolution isn't working for me?

I have Charizard with Charizard X, and Sceptile with Sceptilnite, but neither mega evolve. I beat Norman and got the mega evolution ring. In battle there is no button to activate mega evolution, I'm playing on My boy on Android.

In battle I notice when I click fight I see a mega evolution sign/icon next to the fight button but I can't press it. I've tried selecting the ring in my bag, I'm so confused why it's not working

Pretty sure you just press start to activate Mega evolution when you see the symbol. That's usually the default for all rom hacks with megas.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't think so, 99% of the features in this game are outlined in the guide you get downloading it, which you need to check time to time for sure

Beat the E4, used pokemon in the early 70's and did some EV training. There's a ton of legendaries available after that, caught maybe 25 or so. Decided to train up a Zekrom cause why not, then I managed to beat Steven. The cave you find him in has a ton of high level pokemon to grind levels from. Also, something not written in the guide is that you can find Red in Altering Cave, which is a place I rarely check post game in Emerald hacks for some reason lmao. There're a few over sights in the game (for example, Steel pokemon can be poisoned by Toxic Spikes, shouts out to having a Greninja lol) but you can tell this had a lot of hard work put into it, one of the best Emerald hacks for sure.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2019
    Sorry i'm new in this site, how i play this game? I can't find the gba file
    Please help

I want to play on android

Last edited:
    Back