• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald

I want to create a Super Training Area where you can battle "Pokémon" for EVs. Should I

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2016
    other then the TV glitch, i have encountered one other bug i'd like to mention. in the fourth gym with Flannery as the Gym Leader, the sand pits arent synched properly. the last few sand pits dont line up right. i stepped on the pit that was supposed to take me to Flannery, it shot me to the beginning of the Gym.

a couple others either dropped me in the wrong spot, or launched me into the wrong room. i did eventually make it to Flannery, so it isnt a game breaker, but it IS annoying and for someone with LESS patience then me, it might be enough to make them rage quit.

so with that said, if there are any updates planned in the future with Big fixes, you might want to include both those in the next patch. because honestly the TV IS a game breaker, ESPECIALLY since in post game you HAVE to Watch the TV to learn who your Default Eon pokemon will be, either Latias or Latios. kind of hard to do that when the TV function is busted.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2021
    Hello there!

I have a question. Is there an ETA for Theta Emerald EX? Just curious about how work is going. Also, if you need help with anything, I would be glad to help.

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2016
    Enjoying the hack, but I've found a few glitches!

The two reporters are glitched east of Fortree, if you battle them then you can't move or go to the start menu.

Fortree gym's puzzle graphics glitch so it's quite hard to get past it.

Other than that really good hack :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2019
    It says patching doesn't work and files doesn't match. i tried this with several different files but it still doesn't work... help?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2018
    I know this is only an alpha, but does this game have post-game facilities like battle towers?! I really fucking hope so. That's always a make or break for me.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
    I know this is only an alpha, but does this game have post-game facilities like battle towers?! I really ****ing hope so. That's always a make or break for me.

Theta EX still has the Emerald Battle Frontier.
    Dunno if edited, but it´s still there.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    Can someone please tell me what bugs to expect and how far does the game go. Post game. Etc in the 721 alpha 1.1.5 . Thanks
    I

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back