• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Thunder Emblem

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2009
nice hack so far!

is mamoswine in the game (im considering training a swinub that i caught). what about the other evolved forms of pokemon in the first 3 games that now evolve in gen4

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 7, 2009
Siiick! First Romhack i played and damn its fun! props dude this is amazing and the updates are awesome as well! is there a specific date for beta 2.0 though? i really wanted to continue my adventure :-( i was like wtf? its over only 2 gyms? anyways bro it was awesome! the rotom took awhile thou :(

My Team Beta 1.0:

Wartortle Lv. 18
Pikachu Lv. 18
Munchlax Lv. 18

props again man.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2009
Um... I downloaded and patched it to my Fire Red Rom And the game works but the trainer card sprite and the back sprite of my male protaganist is just the same as the Fire Red trainer and is not Ash and the starting screen is a Pikachu not a Raikou plus the Battle screens are just the normal ones! lol

By the way the Hack is awesome anyway I was just wondering if I have done something wrong

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
Where have you been the last few weeks?
Sure it's continuing! And it's in English! (why don't you look at the first page x_x)

@ontopic: So you have to wake up Bonsly just like Sudowoodo?

if you're talking about me, bussy, really bussy :P
and yea it's contineu.
and about bonsly, yea but the item name will be different and can been fond on a secret spot.

@Kyle Gilmore: Thnx, about the titelscreen and BG's that true you didn't do anything wrong. it's just beta 1.0 and is not the same like beta 2.0

@to the other people: Thnx, i'm really bussy so didn't got the time to anwer all. if it was importent, please post it again.

~Ontopic:
Well no screens this time people, but only a request!
I need 1 extra scripter who can handel Hard/expert scripting, because it's alot of work to script all alone.
One extra (GOOD!) mapper, because my mapping isn't the best :P
if you want to help, fill then this notes:
Name: ....
What can I do: ...
Proof of work: ...
Commants (example why do you want this): ...
Thnx in advance
-------------------------------------------------
~Mitchel1

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2014
Name: Jasumin
What can I do: Mapping
Proof of work: Pokemon Solarium
Commants: Well i think i'm pretty good mapper. I've also really like your hack and i want to work on it.
28vu849.png

2chuk4o.png

¦Next Pro

Restarting.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 8, 2011
Hmm

Hmm Perhaps I should give it a go.
Name; Neo / Next Pro
What I can Do; Script/Map.
Comments; Pokemon Thunder Emblem Always needed that
extra push to become the best and It needs some new Ideas, thats what Im here to do.
Proof of Work;

Pokemon Obsidian Level Script [Old]

Map;
343ndr6.jpg

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Name: Tropical Sunlight
What can I do: Mapping better that those two^^ joke
Proof of work: If you need more, PM me

I just want you to know that the tile errors have been fixed.
Commants (example why do you want this): Because I want almost the best for this hack (if I wanted the best then I'd choose Neti :p)

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2009
Very good hack you got there...
loved it, but i found a bug in the 1.0 BETA when im in the PokeCenter in the
first gym town and opens the manu and closed so there is something strange happens...
you should take a look...
but its a great hack i enjoyed playing it!

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Name: Mac_Mini
What can I do: I can script better than Next Pro :P
Proof of work:

And thats me scripting simply. If you want something advanced then just ask, I'm happy too show you anything that you feel will be satisvactory.
Commants: I can also correct grammer for you.

Well thats my application

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Name: Buizel 9
What can I do: map
Proof of work:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Commants:Well i want to map for TE and try to make it the best hack it can be with good mapping.

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2009
kke ive bin playing this hack and i liked it UNTIL i got in the rocket mansion thing.... i went down stairs i think or something else i dont remember but i went 2 this place with those things on the floor that make you move in that direction and outta nowhere i got 2 characters........ first i was a rocket grunt and i could see my own character just standing there then outta nowhere again my grunt turned into a copy of my own character very weird and i cant get out of it it wont let me walk ....only a couple places but i cant walk out and its a bug i guess D: am i the only one with this happening?? voor de rest is het wel vette hack hoor :D maar die bug was genaaid.....

Scalfittura

James Fan
Years
Wow, why don't you put the list with the pokemon that you can get with a special way on AWF too?
Ik weet zeker dat de leden daar het erg zullen waarderen ;)
Anyway, it's a great hack, sometimes I look on AWF, sometimes on PC, but it's great on every site you put it =D

Gold95

Am I really...? Gold?
Years
Hey you have made a great game!! and if you don't mind I too want to make a hack game but what are the tools for making it?
Keep up the good work!

Soul.

Years
Thunder Emblem's got lot better!since the last tome i saw this!the 4 battle backgorunds looks reeally good!but i dont like the pallet of the roots of the tree,but it looks good!to tell you the truth,i envy you(XD)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back