• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Thunder Emblem

Mitchman

Banned
Years
And this is why i stood by it in the HoTY but hey whatever the past is the past and you will get your honor soon enough. Anyway that was amazing. But celebi doesnt have a platinum sprite but oh well. The list of one offs are nice and i hope to see more.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Oh wow, great work Mitchel! ^^
I like how Darkrai's palettes look(though they need to be fixed), they make him look G/S/C style! XD

I hope you fix they glitch, though, too~
Good luck~

Vizzer

*\PrOtEcT yOuR fRiEnD's/*
Years
I love this hack

This hack looks so cool it is one of the best hacks i have seen in a long time keep up the good work.

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2011
Beta 1 goes until which part ?
I mean can i battle the 8 gyms and beat E4 or only on the next beta
i'll wait a answer soon

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Beta 1 goes until which part ?
I mean can i battle the 8 gyms and beat E4 or only on the next beta
i'll wait a answer soon
I think it goes till Tropical Zone... but it's quite hard... I'm stuck at the part when you have to rescue Dr. Willy from TR. The grunt has a Rotom, and it's quite hard. Any tip on how to beat him?

GFS

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 14, 2009
This Hack is very advanced Graphically
I would like to play Beta 2 very soon.
Keep up the good work Mitchel1

zlayer200

Sw3den H4ck3r ;d
Years
noo, i finished the beta now, buhuu. :(
i whant more, i hope u finish beta 2 soon.
Good work.

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
Woah, Those blew me away. And I do love the *Secret Entrey* to the
Tropical zone. It makes people read the thread before they play.

Nice Mich, You fraking awesome hacker!

>_> is this stuff int he first post, (Pallets, Tropical zone?)

Good Luck!

Please make a video of the Glitch or *Secret Code* Inever got any of that.

Thnx and i've also added in the first post, so people first read before the play this hack.
And maby if i've time, otherwise maby soon other people makes already a video. about this glitch

@Tropical Sunlight, iPro.: Thnx ^^

@Mitchman Is: Thnx and about no worry, Thunder Emblem won the HOTY on AWF! :) look at updates ^^ and about celebi, isn't it? oh well, it's nice at well.

@Osher99: Thnx ^^

@.Pichu-kun: Thnx ^^

@Vizzer, zlayer200: Thnx ^^

@nunnes090: It goes to Gym 2, after that the beta will ends, but no worry you'll see taht it's hard to come there.

@Tropical Sunlight: That's right, and yes it's :P And about tip for beat rotom, i'll add it soon in the Hints/Trick list

@Platinum994: Thnx and about darkrai it's this pallet with gray shadow or totally black it's how people want it, i'll also change it into total black without shading on body. but then it has no shading!

@hildetorr: Tnx and yes i already know that.. look at bug/glitch list

@GFS, zlayer200: Thnx ^^

@GrassCharizard: Thnx and same for you look at Hints/Tricks list. i'll add it soon.

~Ontopic
Hello people update time! First off all i've a bit bussy with school and life so sorry for the last updates.
Today screenshots of the new kiioro city (changed!) Changed on the commants what i did get in the map rating tread ^^ Everything has been improved and also got new tiles! (Kiioro City has not been completed yet!) soon also the story of thunder emblem script in Kiioro City.
today also 3 new Pokemons added in Platinum style! the follow pokemon has been added: Leafeon, Lucario en Riolu inclusief data
(Do not commant about the Footprints and lvl. the are still need to be changed!)
Also a new screenshot off the improved Black Forest! on this screen you'll see bonsly in a deep sleep. (*for more info read the one off pokemon list)
aslo Thunder Emblem also got now the -Non-Profit Warning screen!-
Thnx to Haraken for this.

~Credits:
Kyledove: bridge tile, new stronk tile (recollod by me!)
Ehmmm... nintendo :P for the Platinum sprites. (size and recollord by me!)
Haraken: for the Non-Profit Warning screen

~Soon (Next Update)
New script in Kiioro City, where the story will be told! (Video)
Glassglow Town (screens)
Maybe! Sky screens
World Globe script (Video)

~News:
Pokemon Thunder Emblem has won the HOTY award on AWF!
Here it is!
BANNERAWFHOTYcopy.png

~Update:
Kiioro City (Improved!)
2dv322x.png
6iw4lz.png

Platinum sprites (New!)
der4u1.png

2pu04cm.png

sxycup.png

Black Forest (Improved!)
2q21po0.png

That was all people I hope you liked
------------------------------
~Mitchel1

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
to be honest, I don't like the two POKéMON; Riolu, Lucario.., you inserted.
Their palletes don't seem to be right. :\

anyways, congratulations for getting that award. ;)

btw, I like Leafeon. Does that mean Eevee will evolve into both Leafeon and Glaceon?
And if so, does that mean Eevee will be having seven evolutions now?

Back