• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Toddler’s Playground v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
    What is your toddler's favourite toy?

Stanley carries a folder full of pictures *everywhere*. It's one of his peculiar obsessions. If someone tries to take it away, he goes berserk.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    What is your toddler's favourite toy?

Eevee doesn't have a favorite toy. :/

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Have any of you got an idea of what kind of activities were gonna do?

A topic will be created closer to the time, by me, as it is a Main Topic, not a Side one. As for now, relax and enjoy school, or whatever.

Turtwig likes her chessboard. Helps her plan things out.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    So I need to be school kid to have a partner?

To have an official partner, yes. Currently, you have a theoretical partner, which is used to answer topics. Actually, I may make some things that you need to be School Kid for...

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
    What is your toddler's greatest fear?

Since Stanley has sensory problems, it would have to be anything that aggravates them. Smoke alarms for instance. They hurt Stanley's ears each time they go off. He screams quite loudly when that happens. So when he see a smoke alarm, he throws a fit, because he's afraid it's going to go off and hurt his ears.

Same thing with microphones, jets, and concerts.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010

Since Stanley has sensory problems, it would have to be anything that aggravates them. Smoke alarms for instance. They hurt Stanley's ears each time they go off. He screams quite loudly when that happens. So when he see a smoke alarm, he throws a fit, because he's afraid it's going to go off and hurt his ears.

Same thing with microphones, jets, and concerts.

sorry for interrupting your fun with your partner pal , but you didnt tell me which partner you want ? so could you please tell me ?

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016

Eevee is afraid of getting separated from her sister, Espeon.

sorry for interrupting your fun with your partner pal , but you didnt tell me which partner you want ? so could you please tell me ?

IIRC his toddler was a Riolu.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday

Fear itself Turtwig is literally terrified of fire. She canot stand to be near any fire at all. As soon as she grows up, she plans to overcome her fear.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Rioru doesnt like being alone. He sometimes gets scared when he is, thats why he always wants to be around me.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Her greatest fear is being defeaten in her evil plans...

... I guess her fear happens quite a lot then? It sounds like one of those Pinky and the Brain geniuses, which... Goes wrong.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back