• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Toddler’s Playground v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    - Why: I think it would be fun and interesting.
    - Activeness: I'm fairly active, being online every day. Sometimes I get wrapped up in homework and/or other stuff, so I may not post all the time. I'll try to though.

I choose Eevee as my "toddler" and the password is Pure Power.

you're Accepted , but you cant have a toddler right now since you will be in the Infants Rank ( which this rank cannot have a toddler yet ) , so be active and I will rank you up to school kid and have a partner =D

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Like I said before, I would join the drawing contest if I wasn't on vacation.

What, for 4 weeks? That is how long the competitions were open for, but what's done is done.

Lucas: Maybe, maybe not. If these events went well, then we would have happily, but now I am hesitant. Expect events at Christmas, however if no-one joins then, like before, then we will hold NO more events.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Maybe I did see it - I may have gotten it confused with the As Dark As Night Fanclubs Drawing Contest....

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Yes, I was gone for 4 weeks. When I returned it seemed that I was JUST too late.

Really? Woah... OK, Wavey has an excuse, but others don't! By the way, the tourney was actually started before the holidays to me, so... I'm not sure when that was to others. (About on... Well, I dunno)

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
    What is your partners' favourite material?

Wood. Surprised?

I am really disappointed with all of you who were part of us over Summer. We arrange activities for you to do and enjoy, and guess what? YOU IGNORE THEM! Jesus... From now on, no more activities, unless you actualy check the Social Group (all those who aren't in the Social Group, ask Kawaii for an invite!)

We were moving during the summer, and we should all know that anything can go horribly wrong during a move.

Now I have to ask Dad if I can use his laptop because I have no internet whatsoever.

Sorry I couldn't participate.

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
    lets just hope it isnt a lie!

I'm telling the truth. I just hope that those of us who wanted to participate, but couldn't for a valid reason, won't be slammed for lack of participation.

But if nobody believes me, so be it. I just don't want to be flamed over something that wasn't my fault.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Everybody, enough! Lucas, that wasn't necessary, as I don't care if it was lie or truth! I said we will try once more over Christmas (which I expect more activity, because it is rare people go away from internet for 2 or more weeks, which is hopefully how long the events last), OK? And like I said, if that fails like the Summer one, then no more ever. Understood?

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Everybody, enough! Lucas, that wasn't necessary, as I don't care if it was lie or truth! I said we will try once more over Christmas (which I expect more activity, because it is rare people go away from internet for 2 or more weeks, which is hopefully how long the events last), OK? And like I said, if that fails like the Summer one, then no more ever. Understood?

How much I don't want TP to close, I have to agree with this.... We can't run a fanclub if it's as good as dead.

Also, just to warn everyone now already, I MIGHT be less active around Christmas and New Years eve, since I always celebrate them with my family. Just that you guys know that already, especially you Marx.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Well, ill try to participate in the christmas/next activity we will have and im not dead... I just dont post much here anymore but I guess ill try to be more active here to help keep the activity up.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Right, I understand all you people who COULDNT enter the competition, and you have valid reasons, but to be quite frank Marx, I highly doubt that they'll join the Christmas activities, and I dont think it's worth holding a load of events when people dont take interest in them.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Right, I understand all you people who COULDNT enter the competition, and you have valid reasons, but to be quite frank Marx, I highly doubt that they'll join the Christmas activities, and I dont think it's worth holding a load of events when people dont take interest in them.

Which is why, at Christmas, we will not host the events. Instead, any member of TP need to ask our permission, and that person can host the contest. You need to PM us with the basic layout of the Social Group thread, and that means everything - Rules, Name, and grammar. If you have a good thread, you will be allowed, if not, you have no chances.

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
    From what I've gathered so far, we're supplying excuses for why people didn't join ___ contest and etc.

That and promising to be active xD

I'll be moar active 2 !! (Though I've joined for like a few days so far xD)

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    From what I've gathered so far, we're supplying excuses for why people didn't join ___ contest and etc.

That and promising to be active xD

I'll be moar active 2 !! (Though I've joined for like a few days so far xD)

OK... We aren't gatherig now. We are dropping the convo, as what I have said is actually what will happen... Anyway:

What is your toddler's favourite toy?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back