• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Toddler’s Playground v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2009
    Why: Because it looks so popular
    Activeness: once a day hopefully. Please understand that if I'm not online one day, I'm either grounded or not near a computer that day.

Password: Pure Power

if It's O.k, can i have a meowth?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Why: Because it looks so popular
    Activeness: once a day hopefully. Please understand that if I'm not online one day, I'm either grounded or not near a computer that day.

Password: Pure Power

if It's O.k, can i have a meowth?

Accepted, however you can only officially have a partner if you get promote by activeness to School Kid. In the meantime, you pretend to have one.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Welcome Cloyster!

You just stay active, answer topics and do..... Stuff that's happening here. X3

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Ahem, *cough* Well, her fear hasnt been realised JUST YET... But then, we havent really made any plans that can be stopped, only small things, which are only noticed until they're done... Heh Heh Heh...

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Is it possible that we coul make a ChatRoom for TP for more activeness?

We have a Social Group already, and seeing as that isn't active, I do not see the point. New things will only be tried if all the other things become more used, then it makes the group look better, it wouldn't look good if we had a Chat Room that is widely used, but this thread and Social Group might get ignored.

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Is it possible that we coul make a ChatRoom for TP for more activeness?

Bad idea, since the activeness will be also spread over the Chatroom, making the thread and SG less active. And, like Banjora said, we would be probably more on the Chatroom than in the thread, making it even more dead that it already is.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    A new one (They aren't daily, but whenever the last has run it's course):

If your toddler was invited to go on a holiday, and was allowed to pick another toddler, who would it go with?

A nice seasonal one... Well, would have been, if thought of earlier.

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    If your toddler was invited to go on a holiday, and was allowed to pick another toddler, who would it go with?

Hmm, that's a though question..... Eevee would probably go with a Vulpix....

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
  • If your toddler was invited to go on a holiday, and was allowed to pick another toddler, who would it go with?

Stanley doesn't like going on holidays, he prefers staying at home where he thinks it's safe.

The last time I tried to take him on a holiday, he started to panic, so I had to cancel it.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • If your toddler was invited to go on a holiday, and was allowed to pick another toddler, who would it go with?

Rio wouldn't go at all. She had to stay here when I went on a cruise for two weeks over the summer and she now hates holidays.

Yes, I'm back, and I'm sorry I never anounced my leaving to you guys. I've been gone for over seven weeks and really missed this place. I will be back for good and promise I will be more active than before.

See you all tomorrow!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back