• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jun 20, 2017
    Yep! We actually hope to have a new update rolling around sometime in the near future :)

Okay, thanks. One last question (if I can ask), is there a chance to get a new one by the summer of 2017 or will you see more in 2018?

golche

Tactician of Askr
    Years
  • Okay, thanks. One last question (if I can ask), is there a chance to get a new one by the summer of 2017 or will you see more in 2018?

No such thing as too many questions :)

We are still hoping to have the full game out by the very end of the year, but that is rapidly becoming less of a reality. The planned update should be out by the summer at the latest.

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 12, 2020
    Loving your work mate, just a bit of a bug with infestation where it does the initial damage but doesn't trap or do the damage at the end of each turn. Dunno if this had already been brought to your attention but didn't see it mentioned in the readme so I thought id let you know

Ta

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
    Years
  • Loving your work mate, just a bit of a bug with infestation where it does the initial damage but doesn't trap or do the damage at the end of each turn. Dunno if this had already been brought to your attention but didn't see it mentioned in the readme so I thought id let you know

Ta
    Yeah, I need to update the readme with it. I still need to rewrite the battle script for trapping moves.

Anyways,

Alpha V1.2 Has Been Released
    The current demo has been updated to include content up to, but not including, Valley Cave. It's still compatible with your old save files, so you won't need to restart the game just yet. Enjoy!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 9, 2022
    Alpha V1.2 Has Been Released
    The current demo has been updated to include content up to, but not including, Valley Cave. It's still compatible with your old save files, so you won't need to restart the game just yet. Enjoy!
    You should probably update the title to make it more obvious.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 7, 2021
    Love the hack but i'm stuck at the grunt in front of the cave. Is this normal? he just says go away and got nothing else to do. Just updated to V1.2. Just want to be sure this is the end or not :)

EDIT: nvm lapras works now :p

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 7, 2021
    Gym uses fake-out on my riolu with prankster. Says i got inner focus. Hidden ability doesnt work?

megaman d

novice scripter
    Years
  • Completed 1.2 too. You only added 2 zygarde cells by the way right? Anyways now for bug report.
    1)After completing the gym and going to the place where those grunts trap us and take us to the volcano, if you keep going you can escape them and get cut even before completing the event.
    2)The lapras is probably a script even that is why it only activates when we come near and we can't talk to it. Nothing big but just not smooth.
    3)The dual chop attack from garchomp was gliching after using it against mega evolving absol.
    4)You have restricted movement at the stairs near the end of that volcano cave.

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
    Years
  • Gym uses fake-out on my riolu with prankster. Says i got inner focus. Hidden ability doesnt work?
    I looked into it, and prankster is working as normal and allows flinching. Your Riolu with Prankster wasn't flinching?

Completed 1.2 too. You only added 2 zygarde cells by the way right? Anyways now for bug report.
    1)After completing the gym and going to the place where those grunts trap us and take us to the volcano, if you keep going you can escape them and get cut even before completing the event.
    2)The lapras is probably a script even that is why it only activates when we come near and we can't talk to it. Nothing big but just not smooth.
    3)The dual chop attack from garchomp was glitching after using it against mega evolving absol.
    4)You have restricted movement at the stairs near the end of that volcano cave.
    Yeah, there are only two new ones.
    I fixed issues 1, 2, and 4 and will update shortly. Can you describe what was happening with Dual Chop?

Last edited:

megaman d

novice scripter
    Years
  • I looked into it, and prankster is working as normal and allows flinching. Your Riolu with Prankster wasn't flinching?

Yeah, there are only two new ones.
    I fixed issues 1, 2, and 4 and will update shortly. Can you describe what was happening with Dual Chop?
    Why did I get 3 notification for the same thing?
    Anyways the dual chop bug is kinda specific. Very specific. When I used it against the absol in second gym when it was mega evolving and on the first turn , the game hanged. It didn't really happen anywhere else and "gabite" (I think I said garchomp in the last post) is working fine other areas too.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 28, 2021
    How do you evolve trade pokemon? Is it with a item like a link cable or they evolve by themselves?

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
    Years
  • Why did I get 3 notification for the same thing?
    Anyways the dual chop bug is kinda specific. Very specific. When I used it against the absol in second gym when it was mega evolving and on the first turn , the game hanged. It didn't really happen anywhere else and "gabite" (I think I said garchomp in the last post) is working fine other areas too.
    I'll try testing it out myself, but you might want to post something on the Mega Evolution thread.

How do you evolve trade pokemon? Is it with a item like a link cable or they evolve by themselves?
    Link Cable

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 9, 2017
    How to patch '=' i have problem with it ;/
    NVM

Last edited:

megaman d

novice scripter
    Years
  • I'll try testing it out myself, but you might want to post something on the Mega Evolution thread.

The thread with mega evolution feature guide? actually it might have a bug in that, well anyways it's very specific and minor so I don't really think there's need to change something but I dont really think that code interferes with any other in the game, might be some other reason. Sorry for not being able to provide perfect info.

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 9, 2017
    How to get Alolan Vulpix in new version?

help plz

I'm crying, bcs I can't get it ;C

Last edited by a moderator:

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
    Years
  • The thread with mega evolution feature guide? actually it might have a bug in that, well anyways it's very specific and minor so I don't really think there's need to change something but I dont really think that code interferes with any other in the game, might be some other reason. Sorry for not being able to provide perfect info.
    It's all good. Thanks for letting me know about the bug!

How to get Alolan Vulpix in new version?

help plz

I'm crying, bcs I can't get it ;C
    It hasn't been available since Alpha V 1.0. It was just a placeholder until I got real Alolan Pokemon in the game.

Murderlinez3

Shiny Scyther
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 26, 2022
    Dear Skeli,

Wow nice hack you made. I am going forward to play the complete version or did xou think that further releases will be compatible with the current version?

Wbr Murderlinez

Back