• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 9, 2017
    It's all good. Thanks for letting me know about the bug!

It hasn't been available since Alpha V 1.0. It was just a placeholder until I got real Alolan Pokemon in the game.

Why ;d Would it been avaible to get in next versions, as secret or somethink? I really love this pokemon and it was in first version i played, so i miss it and be sad. ;/

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
    Years
  • Why ;d Would it been avaible to get in next versions, as secret or somethink? I really love this pokemon and it was in first version i played, so i miss it and be sad. ;/
    There's a side quest later on (not in the playable version) that rewards you with an Alolan Vulpix.

golche

Tactician of Askr
    Years
  • Dear Skeli,

Wow nice hack you made. I am going forward to play the complete version or did xou think that further releases will be compatible with the current version?

Wbr Murderlinez

Unfortunately, it is very likely that future versions will not be compatible with the current version, and will require a different save file.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 2, 2017
    Hello there I'm actually new to pokecommunity just wondering how far along this game is and if there is a full release date atall ? Thanks

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 11, 2019
    hi how to evolve floette to florges?
    Number 8 of the Readme.txt file's list.Pokemon whose evolution doesn't include trading them,evolve the same way as they do in the standard pokemon game series.So i suppose floette evolves with a shiny stone,which unfortunately is not yet available in the game yet as far as I know.So if you're aiming to raise a florges, then you can either wait for the release in which the team originally meant to include a shiny stone,or suggest to them to include it in a earlier one.Hope this helped you.

Trainer 766

Alpha 1.2.2 has just been released! This fixes a bug which caused a black screen if the player whited out near Crater Town.

I sincerely hope you didn't rush yourself too much over that.

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Apr 5, 2018
    Just played the latest update of the game. It was awesome! Loved the updated Cinder Volcano!

I am not sure of what to call it, but when a pokemon mega evolves, the "ghost" mark comes up which comes when a pokemon is cursed instead of the mega evolving mark.

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen today
    Hey sorry for asking this but can you release a patch with unedited music The game lags a lot in my phone (using myboy) and it is caused by the changed music

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 11, 2019
    How do i patch the .UPS file
    First download the clean Fire Red rom by Squirrels from emuparadise (just search for 'fire red' and you'll see a version written as 'Pokemon Fired Red(U)(Squirrels)'). Then use a UPS patcher (either download Tsukuyomi or use the NUPS that should have been included in the zip file when you downloaded Pokemon Unbound). Select 'Apply patch to an existing file'. Then choose the ups file of pokemon unbound and then clean Fire Red rom and click 'patch'.

Clean Fire Red Rom->Use Patcher->'Apply Patch To File'->Select Files->'Patch->DONE

I don't know if the instructions are clear enough but I think you shouldn't have any problems.Hope this helped.

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Mar 27, 2022
    Man this rom hack looks so good. I'd assume the rom hack will be finished somewhere in 2018?

golche

Tactician of Askr
    Years
  • I am not sure of what to call it, but when a pokemon mega evolves, the "ghost" mark comes up which comes when a pokemon is cursed instead of the mega evolving mark.

Do you have a screenshot?

Man this rom hack looks so good. I'd assume the rom hack will be finished somewhere in 2018?

Hopefully end of 2017, but probably early 2018.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 28, 2021
    Just played the latest update of the game. It was awesome! Loved the updated Cinder Volcano!

I am not sure of what to call it, but when a pokemon mega evolves, the "ghost" mark comes up which comes when a pokemon is cursed instead of the mega evolving mark.

Samething happened to me too. It's a curse symbol when I mega evolve.

PauloAbreu

PauloAbreu
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jun 8, 2017
    I'm playing now.. i've found a glitch/crash in the first Pok?mon Center. When I going to 2nd floor.. Must to be reset the game to continue..

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Apr 5, 2018
    I found some more bugs while playing to get the mega evolution screenshot
    1. Movement permissions are wrongly set at the frozen peak
    2. Pokedex entries of snivy, tepig, oshawott and its evolutionary lines is messed up
    For Oshawott it is in some other language. For tepig it is in other language and not in the screen too and for snivy it is completely messed. Even bunnelby's pokedex entry is in other language

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170608-115638.png
      Screenshot_20170608-115638.png
      165.3 KB · Views: 17
    Last edited:
    Back