• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2021
    I have a problem and i dont know how to solved. Every time thai i try to open the menu, the only thing that opens is mission and exit so i cant save or do anything.
    Any help

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2020
    So there was actually a mistake I made in the last update of the BFD. Real hardware didn't like something I did, but in general, the virtual console I find is the best to use.

It's done.

It's done.

Use a Link Stone.

RELEASE
    I finished the main game. I lost the whole post I had written up, so all I can say now is enjoy! (Link is on the main page)

Wait really??? Froakie yeah!

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2020
    So if I start playing now I can keep my save file when patches come out to add in the rest of the post game and other stuff?

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
    Years
  • sorry for double posting, but can we play on set in this game?
    Of course. It's under the Battle Options page in the Options Menu.

Does anyone know if the past codes work in the main game as of 1.0? also does anyone have the past codes 😁
    Nope, they've been removed from the main game.

Also what app on android should I use to extract the file? I forgot which one I used a while back, I already have unipatcher installed so patching isn't a problem.
    This looks like it could help: https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-use-rar-file-extractor-android-4177752

I have a problem and i dont know how to solved. Every time thai i try to open the menu, the only thing that opens is mission and exit so i cant save or do anything.
    Any help
    There's a little symbol there that indicates to press left.

I'm still stuck in Fallshore because I don't know where Mel is.
    Does the Mission Log not tell you where he is?

So if I start playing now I can keep my save file when patches come out to add in the rest of the post game and other stuff?
    Of course! The rest of the post-game is minor stuff. Most of it's in right now.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2020
    Man I am stoked that this finally got released, I've been interested since all the way back in 2016. Even the extremely brief demo was one of my favorite games that I had played that year. I sort of dipped after 2017 or so after the battle stuff became the main priority since It's not my forte, I'm glad I popped back in literally right on time.

trdtrl

clear throat
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2024
    Congratulations for completing the hack man! Really excited to try this out since its first release.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Hey, So I am playing the latest completed version. I ended up running into a small oddity where if you pick the default level difficulty, you only alternate between that and easy ode, hard mode does not come up as an option.

Years
  • I'm having issues with unipatcher on android where I can't choose a patch or Rom without an error happening. So I wonder does anyone know if there is another patching app on android, I don't have a working pc so that is why I am asking about it.

C7XL

Robot Rock
    Years
  • Hey, So I am playing the latest completed version. I ended up running into a small oddity where if you pick the default level difficulty, you only alternate between that and easy ode, hard mode does not come up as an option.

I think it's supposed to be like that.

Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    This game is amazing, I'm only at Gym 3 and I already have 110+ Pokemon captured, I am hooked. By any chance, where could I acquire a Razor Claw? Thank you!

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I think it's supposed to be like that.

Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Thank you so much for clarifying that! I truly appreciate it. I hope you don't mind me asking one last question. Does the EXP share in unbound give EVS of the defeated Pokémon to party members that did not actively participate in battle, or is it purely just experience points? Thank you in advance!

Years
  • Thank you so much for clarifying that! I truly appreciate it. I hope you don't mind me asking one last question. Does the EXP share in unbound give EVS of the defeated Pokémon to party members that did not actively participate in battle, or is it purely just experience points? Thank you in advance!

EVs seems to be shared via Exp. Share, because my Riolu has tons of EVs despite being used in battle rarely.

Back