• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    I love the Battle Frontier and this hack is a dream come true, looking forward to spend hundreds of hours on it!

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2021
    Is it possible to edit the teams of trainers in battle frontier?

I want them to only use Pokemon from gen 1 2 and 3

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2020
    Hey Skeli what's your favorite Pokémon?
    Also, is this a Catch 'Em All friendly hack? My dream hack is to be able to catch all 809 Pokémon over time, just want to know if it's possible to lock myself out of certain Pokémon and how to prevent that :p

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2022
    I haven't played the battle frontier demo and i don't plan to but what i have seen so far is promising keep up the work please I L O V E LOVE THIS

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    I wonder if we are going to get an October special distribution Pokemon? I've gotten them all since it was introduced.... Just curious. (Former: Clamdiggers)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Asia
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Also, is this a Catch 'Em All friendly hack? My dream hack is to be able to catch all 809 Pokémon over time, just want to know if it's possible to lock myself out of certain Pokémon and how to prevent that :p
    Yes, all Pokémon up to 7th gen are obtainable.

I wonder if we are going to get an October special distribution Pokemon? I've gotten them all since it was introduced.... Just curious. (Former: Clamdiggers)
    Sure, it's here, Skeli just hasn't updated this thread yet ^^

Attachments

• Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]
      20201011_105024.png
      77.6 KB · Views: 37
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2020
    Sweet! Also, I noticed it said that Z Moves are in the battle frontier demo but will they all be available on the main game? Sorry if this is answered somewhere, I have read through a few pages just to check to no avail.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Asia
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Sweet! Also, I noticed it said that Z Moves are in the battle frontier demo but will they all be available on the main game? Sorry if this is answered somewhere, I have read through a few pages just to check to no avail.
    The main game will includes all battle mechanics like Z-Moves, Dynamax, etc, like the BTD version had.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Thanks @SevenK for replying. Gotta get my incineroar today then. Looking forward to any future updates.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2020
    Ooooohhhhhhh, please excuse us for our impatience after four years of zero progress.

I'm sorry, but to quote it as 4 years of zero progress is utterly wrong. You clearly have no idea how much work and time he has invested in his game inside those 4 years, and if we can wait that long, why can't you? I guess you don't have the ability to? Respect people, will you? Good day!

Years
  • Ooooohhhhhhh, please excuse us for our impatience after four years of zero progress.

I'm sorry, but to quote it as 4 years of zero progress is utterly wrong. You clearly have no idea how much work and time he has invested in his game inside those 4 years, and if we can wait that long, why can't you? I guess you don't have the ability to? Respect people, will you? Good day!

Though I agree with PkMnMasTer954. (since creators have real life too), don't go into a full blown argument. When the creator will release it, they will. Please refrain from pressurizing them.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2022
    Mate there's been progress, this dude literally made an entire new battle engine and a firered upgrade for this hack which also helped out the community in general. His battle tower is kind of one of kind with how well it works and how much you can do in it nearly becoming a second game at this point with how much work got put into it. I think we can safely say the man put in a ton of work with this game.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    @Pur_lad24

Skeli is probably not going to answer such questions.

Making an ambitious ROM Hack (Like Unbound is) costs a lot of time. A year is not such a long period, making a good game on your own costs much more time. Especially considering it's done as a hobby in spare time.

Back