• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2021
    I wanted to claim the special distro Floette but the green delivery man says Mystery gift system can only be accessed once you defeat Pokémon League :( that doesn't make me happy

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2020
    Hi so I just did got out of meeting Arceus and am very confused on what I am supposed to do and where to find Jax. If anyone could help that would be great. I am loving this game a lot so far, and really want to complete it. Thanks

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2020
    So I figured out how to get inside mt thunderclap but now I'm stuck where you can't see but have to move the boulder to the switch to open one part of the electric gate but I can't find the second one. Is there flash or something? It's so annoying not being able to see where I'm going. Pls help

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2020
    So I figured out how to get inside mt thunderclap but now I'm stuck where you can't see but have to move the boulder to the switch to open one part of the electric gate but I can't find the second one. Is there flash or something? It's so annoying not being able to see where I'm going. Pls help

How did you get into mt thunderclap? I just finished the fourth gym and I need strength but have no clue where to get it and have run around talking to everyone in Fallshore, Epidemy, and Tehl like three times over now.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    Ok idk what jax wants me to do in the distortion world with the rocks/strength?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2023
    This is awesome! I'm just getting started and Gible life is the hardest life haha. He just gets smoked by all of the ice types early on. I decided to go with Larvitar for my run, but can't wait to get further into this romhack! This seems like everything I wanted in a romhack and more!

Awesome work!

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    I'm having difficulty getting past the maze with the trainers on the left side from the entrance in the 2nd gym, I can't work my controls properly (doesn't help with my arthritis), is there an easier way of navigating past the trainers in the upper narrow corridor? I'm using MyBoy on my tablet. I would hate to give up because I'm too slow to navigate the controls.

Update:. I got my daughter to help me with this particular part of the maze, she got me through until I met the gym leader (I already defeated the trainers before hand). Even she had some difficulty getting through the maze because of the clumsiness of the tablet controls. So onward I go!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2020
    How did you get into mt thunderclap? I just finished the fourth gym and I need strength but have no clue where to get it and have run around talking to everyone in Fallshore, Epidemy, and Tehl like three times over now.

guess I skipped talking to a karate trainer in the first house in Epidemy. oops

Riddhwimaan Mukherjee

If I have a dream, I have to accomplish it. Never
    Years
  • Actually I am having problems with passing the Crater Gym. But still I am trying.

Previous time I found the 3 Unova Starters somewhere in the incomplete unbound.

So can u tell where are they in the complete version

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Question: Can Sneasel be found at Route 1 or the Icefall Cave? I know it can only be found at night earlier in the game, but I don't know which exact location??? Or can it only be found at Frost Mountain???

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    Has anyone made it to the
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    Wow, @Skeli! This looks seriously amazing! You followed through on every single promise you made and then some! This was one of my top three most anticipated ROM Hacks for any game ever, (The other two were Project M and Sonic Megamix, in case anyone's curious, haha) and by far my most anticipated Pokemon ROM Hack of all-time! I'm so, so unbelievably ecstatic right now. Not only because the full release dropped, but because it's also just in time for Christmas! I'm also so honored that you decided to announce the complete build through a reply to me. That was so surreal and was a moment I'll probably never forget. I almost teared up honestly, which is something I don't do too often. What a great note to end 2020 off on. I don't know what we did to deserve you, Skeli. Thank you so much for everything.

Quick question! Will this hack work on ReGBA? This is my only method to play Unbound on my RG350P handheld, as it is right now.

Years
  • Bro 100/100 rom hack this and Saffon are the games of the year so good. Man best fan game on gba no contest the machanics, gameplay and story are top notch. Haven't had fan with a rom hack PKM game in a while. RPG Maker fan game are more my fancy now a days. This game right here though ignited my love for PKM rom hacks.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2021
    Hi! Loving this game so far, but I'm stuck and I need some help. I'm apparently supposed to
    Spoiler:
    Could you help me please? Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2020
    I am confused on what to do after heading to the Ruins of Void and those events. I have looked everywhere. Does anyone know where to go after that pokemon brings you to the realm and tells you to do a re do? I am trying to look for Jax but have no idea where he is. Thanks

Back