• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Alpha Snowdust

Eevee Enthusiast
Years
    • She/Her or They/Them
    • Seen Jan 19, 2021
    Oh man... I can't wait to try this out once I can find a way to download an emulator... it looks AMAZING!

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2021
    does somebody have the locations for the legendaries?
    i'm especially looking for rayquaza, groudon and kyogre
    guess i already found the cave of kyogre, but he's not there

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    If I update to the latest version of unbound with my current save does anyone know if that would fix the time related issue with dens and such as I did go ahead and I don't wanna restart or load my save up before the e4 cause I really don't wanna do that claydol puzzle again or the grind I did to get level 100?

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Just like to say, so far this is fantastic, really great work. I've never really been one for these FR/LG projects as I've been too used to later gen features and conveniences but fair play the CFRU and other addons really add some impressive features, just going through the game currently and there is so much stuff where I'm like "why couldn't THAT of been done THAT WAY?!" it's excellent. Sometimes a little strenuous facing level matched boss encounters...god damn Maxima, I've been playing on the second hardest mode, Expert and that was tough I had to really re-think my current order, that damn belly drum move. Would love to of seen maybe a slight level cap increase, nothing huge, maybe just up to 120 or 125 post game but so far so great!

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Well sometimes I'm just unlucky...at the 8th gym you need to press switches (after battling the 4 trainers) to access the room where the gym leader is... After 19 different combinations I finally got access. Has anybody else been this unlucky? Or is my memory so bad I couldn't remember the exact sequence of previous gym battles? I have to admit I've enjoyed the challenges so far. Hard mode is hard but not impossible... I've stuck it out this far, now just the elite 4 and championship to go (along with many missions, dex entries and the post game).

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    Anyone know on what color flower in flower paradise Pansage is? I know Pansear is in the red flowers, and Panpour in the blue flowers. The pokédex says Pansage is also in flower paradise, but i can't find it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2021
    Well sometimes I'm just unlucky...at the 8th gym you need to press switches (after battling the 4 trainers) to access the room where the gym leader is... After 19 different combinations I finally got access. Has anybody else been this unlucky? Or is my memory so bad I couldn't remember the exact sequence of previous gym battles? I have to admit I've enjoyed the challenges so far. Hard mode is hard but not impossible... I've stuck it out this far, now just the elite 4 and championship to go (along with many missions, dex entries and the post game).
    the order is 3142 and its the order of the borruis caves and areas from the end to the beggining like the pink place is meant to be crystal peak and further

Back