• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2020
    Can anyone please answer?? Please dont ignore my questions.. Now I am looking for a way to evolve my floette into florges.. How do I do that?

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2021
    Galladite can be found in antisis city's sea trading area its hidden arond one of the containers but idk
    exact timing!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2021
    gardevoirite is hidden somewhere in light of ruin team base in vivil town just use downsing machine

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2021
    Can anyone let me know where I can find the winter forms of deerling/sawsbuck? It's the only form i dont have yet. Much appreciated

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Attempting to force a double battle with these 2 trainers on Route 5 causes you to become permanently stuck in this area. Saving and reloading does not reset their positions.
    Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2021
    Scizorite - defeat ace trainer at the desert. Rock climb required.

Medichamnite - defeat Old man in Auburn Waters entrance, rock climb required.

Aerodactylite - Crystal Peak.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2021
    an abundant and easier time changing abilities, evs, and ivs in this game would be appreciated.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2020
    Flash i think in crater town pokemart talk to npc
    Now i have a big problem my dragonite holding focusash i battle hoopa and mega rayquaza at crystal peak
    after the battle my focusash gone and i saved the game i think with hoopa ability he stole it where to find another one?

Kyugansh

Kyugansh
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2022
    So there was actually a mistake I made in the last update of the BFD. Real hardware didn't like something I did, but in general, the virtual console I find is the best to use.

It's done.

It's done.

Use a Link Stone.

RELEASE
    I finished the main game. I lost the whole post I had written up, so all I can say now is enjoy! (Link is on the main page)

Anyone knows where is shiny stone I need it for my togipe
    ?.?.?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Flash i think in crater town pokemart talk to npc
    Now i have a big problem my dragonite holding focusash i battle hoopa and mega rayquaza at crystal peak
    after the battle my focusash gone and i saved the game i think with hoopa ability he stole it where to find another one?

You can get another focus sash in the battle frontier post game using BP. I recommend not using any items which can disappear after a battle during regular gameplay. Save those items (such as the sash) for competing against other players or the battle frontier. This applies to all Pokemon games.

Back