• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2022
    So i just beat the water gym and got waterfall, but i can't use it. Is there another gym or somethig that i have to do?

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2024
    Is there a guide/map anywhere that can help me get through the INSANE maze of Post-Game Rift Cave, now that I've found the missing child and she's been snatched away by Palkia??
    Am finding it impossible right now :(

Attachments

• Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]
      Screenshot (14).png
      47.6 KB · Views: 9
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Is it me or can Poochyena only be found through a daily swarm on Route 2 or it can only be found in the morning???

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    This game is absolutely the best! I love it! :)
    from the start , to the middle and to end!

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    Does anyone know where Pinsir is? The pokedex indicates it's at Redwood Village and Redwood forest, but no matter how hard I tried to headbutt the trees and I could not find one.

Also where can I find the Rock Incense? I need this one to breed a bonsly for the quest.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2021
    Does anyone know where Pinsir is? The pokedex indicates it's at Redwood Village and Redwood forest, but no matter how hard I tried to headbutt the trees and I could not find one.

Also where can I find the Rock Incense? I need this one to breed a bonsly for the quest.

Try the grass, I found Heracross in the grass.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Is a move tutor list available? I'm trying to find the person that teaches Thunder Punch. I know I encountered him or her but I forget where they are. Thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Got a quick question...when you battle Cresselia the first time to get the lunar wing are we supposed to catch it? I threw a poke Ball at it and of course I didn't catch it now it's flying all over the place on my map. How do i catch it now since I can't even get near it. It's annoying me to the point I'm ready to forget about it and move on.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Got a quick question...when you battle Cresselia the first time to get the lunar wing are we supposed to catch it? I threw a poke Ball at it and of course I didn't catch it now it's flying all over the place on my map. How do i catch it now since I can't even get near it. It's annoying me to the point I'm ready to forget about it and move on.

On my life catching the legendaries in this game makes any difficulty level look fair and balanced, hardest part of the game.

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
    Years
  • There are way too many questions posted daily on this thread for me to answer them all, so if you have any questions, search them up on the Discord server! I guarantee most have already been answered there.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2022
    Don't ignore me please! I cant continue with the story.I just got waterfall and beat the water gym but i cant use it.What sould I do?

Allen Ceedos

The Old School PokeFan
    Years
  • Hey everyone, I'm Allen :) if anyone can contact Skeli on Discord or wherever he's usually found please let him know that I left him a VM about possibly doing a walkthrough for Unbound in the new year IF he is interested. Cheers.

Years
  • The game is amazing! The history swallows you, the mechanics works very well, the regions seems big. You have puzzles (good touch adding the braille like Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald...) I can´t stop playing it. The passion for play a Pokémon game and don´t know noting and discover the events has returned.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Asia
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    Question: In order to get Poochyena at Route 2, is it only exclusive to the morning, daytime or both???
    Poochyena is a swarm encounter
    I am stuck in Thunderclap Mountain.. I have freed the pokemon who were trapped and now I don't know where to go. Can Someone please help me??....
    Head to the broken stair on the top from where you freed the pokemon.

Can anybody tell me where to find the dowsing machine ?
    Tehl Town, there is a scientist will gives it to you

Back