• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2023
    First of all, this is SO GOOD. The storyline is amazing! Question though, is there a list of item locations like what Gaia has? If not, then can anyone tell me where to find a Sun Stone?

Also a suggestion, can you add the safari zone as a location in the Pokedex? It just shows up as "Area unknown" if its found there and it might confuse others into thinking the Pokemon isn't in the game.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2020
    @CosmicC
    You need to have pokemon that can learn waterfall in your party dont need to teach him
    then press A button to climb waterfall

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2021
    Beat the Elite Four and the champion. Woohoo! Found a funny little bug. When you're in the sewer in Antisis City, if you're going through the pipes to get from the north part to the south part, and you use an Escape Rope, you lose your legs.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    Can someone please tell me where I can find the move relearner? Thank you!

In Crater Town, in a House, and a Fat Guy facing towards window is the Move Relearner ! He will charge you Heart Scales though !
    BTW, Where can I find Lucarionite or Houndoomite Mega stone??

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2021
    Is there a way to get the clock to display the correct time? I'm currently outside the house where you get the Unova starters, i arrived after 8pm but have no clue when the house opens up.

Back