• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Is there a way to get the clock to display the correct time? I'm currently outside the house where you get the Unova starters, i arrived after 8pm but have no clue when the house opens up.

its close after 8 pm ..... only in the morning u can get in the house

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2021
    Beat the Elite Four and the champion. Woohoo! Found a funny little bug. When you're in the sewer in Antisis City, if you're going through the pipes to get from the north part to the south part, and you use an Escape Rope, you lose your legs.

So for the sake of testing, after losing my legs, I went back to the sewers and went into the tunnel where you're crawling and it glitched the graphics something bad. Upon Escape Roping, that one crashed the game. Not asking about fixing or anything - I just find it amusing.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2021
    I have been searching far and wide for some tutors I've missed... Tarmigan Town has a guy that teaches Fire Punch, while Dehara City has an old woman that teaches Thunder Punch... But I don't remember where was Ice Punch located, and I know I passed it long, anyone know where is tha tutor?

EDIT: Nevermind, just discovered it's a Blackbelt guy in Blizzard Town

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2021
    Can any one help me with the ADM
    I cant use it on OpenEmu, i press change the R to F and press it against the wall but nothing happen

Riddhwimaan Mukherjee

If I have a dream, I have to accomplish it. Never
    Years
  • After I completed the Pokemon league in Unbound, Prof Log told me to meet my mother but I came to know that my mother has been kidnapped. Then its stating buy an ADM from Seanport city and head to Ruins of Void.

I can't understand what to do now so plw can anyone help me out in this task ?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    After I completed the Pokemon league in Unbound, Prof Log told me to meet my mother but I came to know that my mother has been kidnapped. Then its stating buy an ADM from Seanport city and head to Ruins of Void.

I can't understand what to do now so plw can anyone help me out in this task ?

buy adm and go to ruin of void
    enter ruin of void and exit following the stair and outside use rock climb down to secluded area which u can dive and u will came across another entrance

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2021
    Can someone tell me where I can find the last 2 trainer tips signs for that mission please and thank you

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2021
    I have a problem. When I open the start menu the only menus availables are Missions and Exit. No Pokemon, bag, save, pokedex, options...

Back