• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2020
    Just Completed the main game in insane difficulty very challenging great fun for 2 weeks 😍
    Again Congratulations to all team members of pokemon unbound for excellent romhack 👍
    No 1 Romhack the best i have played so far hopefully more to come 😀

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2021
    Sorry if already mentioned. Where to get Charmander? I take it Charizardite X is post game?

you can get charmander randomly in a egg taht you can buy in Magnolia town, and the megastone you can find it after geting strenght in cinder volcano in a hidden den

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Is anyone experiencing a bug where the game randomly resets for no reason while fighting a trainer or after defeating them? anyone know how to fix this?

Years
  • Anyone know how to get the prison bottle. I've just got Hoopa but wasn't given it?
    Unfortunately you can't get it if you skipped the cutscene on Crystal Peak due to a bug.
    Where can I find a Magmarizer and a Electrizer?
    From wild Electabuzz/Magmar line.

Does anyone know here I can catch a Jango-mo? Thank you!
    In Victory Road Cave
    Sorry to post yet again, but does anyone have any idea on where I can get the TM for Rock slide?
    Frost Mountain 2F

Back