• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2021
    Hi

im playing on 1.1.2

is there a way to patch it to the latest version without losing my progress.

also where can i go about downloading the latest version

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2023
    Hi

im playing on 1.1.2

is there a way to patch it to the latest version without losing my progress.

also where can i go about downloading the latest version

check out their discord it's on their front page.
    You won't lose progress just rename your new patched rom with the same name as your previous one and you'll be good, i think.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hi, I like your hack, but when I got to thundercap, at the raining floor, I watched a walkthrough, and there were stairs next to the Pokémon that you free, but when I get there after freeing them, there were no stairs next to left the place where the Pokémon were trapped. What do I do, thanks
    Scrn:
    Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Edit: Fixed it, i went to wrong place

Last edited:

N

Play Online Multiplayer GBA Emulator: Multigba S
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    No and cheats are extremely frowned upon. If you do find any that work my suggestion is not let anyone know. Playing the game without cheats is part of the challenge (and a lot more fun).

That is very truly true 😊

N

Play Online Multiplayer GBA Emulator: Multigba S
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    As long as I play, I don't see any bug/glitch in this game. But, here what I'd like to ask for now;

• I've play the new game+ and use poplio as one of my team. When she evolve to primarina at lvl 34, her lvl decrease became 32. Why's that?

• Why abilities like oblivious and own tempo prevents my team to decrease my foes stat if there are opposite gender? Its like, my male staraptor's intimidate can't lower the attack stat from the female whishcash that have oblivious or own tempo abilities

• Is the move heat crash effect working here, that give more damage if used by heavier user?

• Is the move Ion Deluge working here? My normal type atk seems like still giving normal type damage even if I've used ion deluge...

• Do Bad Tantrum effect working here? My garchomp bad tantrum seems to deal normal damage even if my garchomp miss an atk in the previous turn

• I've hear a creepy BGM of "Po Town" and...where's actually this town?

• Was it just me or do the scientist that can produce dream mist from a musharna in tarmigan town vanish?

• Where's the zygarde cell that mentioned in the northwest of the magnolia field and one in the rift cave? I can't found those 2

• Who's Fey and the black horizon? I've play the new game+ and well...still not too far through...

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    Hi Skeli i think i've found a bug. I was surfing while one of my pokemon was poisoned. When the poison damage reached 1 and showed me the text i noticed that my character instead of surfing, he was walking on water. I could even run on water and the weirdest thing is that i could not get to the land. I had to use fly to escape. Also without trying to be a dick, is there any possibility that you organise the Cube a bit more? For example i'd be glad the items be organized in the following categories ( Item , Medicine , Pokeballs , TMs & HMs , Berries , Megastones , Z-Crystals , Battle Items , Key Items ). Thanks for reading this

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Hi Skeli i think i've found a bug. I was surfing while one of my pokemon was poisoned. When the poison damage reached 1 and showed me the text i noticed that my character instead of surfing, he was walking on water. I could even run on water and the weirdest thing is that i could not get to the land. I had to use fly to escape. Also without trying to be a dick, is there any possibility that you organise the Cube a bit more? For example i'd be glad the items be organized in the following categories ( Item , Medicine , Pokeballs , TMs & HMs , Berries , Megastones , Z-Crystals , Battle Items , Key Items ). Thanks for reading this

That walking on water and being unable to get back to land thing has happened to me in other hacks and is indeed a bug. If you didn't have fly and saved after the bug happened, you'd be stuck forever. Make sure to report it to skeli on the discord located on the main post.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023

Walking on water was a glitch in the official gen 3 games

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    How often do raid dens respawn Pokemon? I thought it was once per day per den but it says they're all empty and it's been longer than a day.

Side Question: I'm playing on a flashcard but the time is set wrong. Can I change it via the flashcard and not worry about possible bugs?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    I noticed something strange in Valley Cave, B1F, as it seems there were some missing tiles upon entering. Checking a video of that part on youtube, it appears to be missing indeed some tiles. Is it a glitch, or maybe some configuration issue on the emulator? I'm playing on VBA, and it doesn't seem to change if I switch settings.

Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I noticed something strange in Valley Cave, B1F, as it seems there were some missing tiles upon entering. Checking a video of that part on youtube, it appears to be missing indeed some tiles. Is it a glitch, or maybe some configuration issue on the emulator? I'm playing on VBA, and it doesn't seem to change if I switch settings.

View attachment 95631

Are you stuck there on the ladder? If so, I don't think that would be an emulator based issue. That should be reported to the discord (on the main post)

Back