• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Hi, I gotta ask is there a swarm schedule or something? Having to wait for a specific day is easier then just checking the tv everyday. Especially if your playing for hours at a time on the same day.

N

Play Online Multiplayer GBA Emulator: Multigba S
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    You just need to beat the game in a regular mode and there will be an option to start randomizer once you have access to New Game+ from the start.

Can we active the randomizer in NG+ in the middle of game?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    Wait what happened. All the NPCs in Crater Town in the house where you show caught pokemon to the girl's dad and gives you berries have suddenly vanished? I was asked to get a spritzee i caught it and when i got back all of them were not there it's an empty house. Is it normal or a bug? It's 12.19 am here. Does it have to do with the time of the day? Somebody answer back please

N

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I think I found some problems,
    • The move reminder in crater town will be laggy if we ask him without bringing any heart scales in our first appearance
    • Mostly pkmn can't learn the move leech fang by TM, but can learn them by lvl up, example like my kabutops
    • Baheeyem can learn steel wing? Really?
    • Plz add more item capacity in the computer. I've too many items in cube and it make me difficult to find what item I need, even with R n L button or sort item by type.
    • Since we can buy cheaper moo moo milk in magnolia town, aren't the moo moo milk seller in the fallshore city will be use less? Maybe u can change it to other seller?

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2021
    Heya I'm Just beginning unbound And Got A Jolly Beldum I Wanna Know What Level Beldum & Metang Evolve

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    • Baheeyem can learn steel wing? Really?
    Beheeyem can learn Steel Wing in the regular Pokémon games, too! I think it's pretty much solely because it's TM51 and they wanted to throw in an Area 51 reference.

N

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Heya I'm Just beginning unbound And Got A Jolly Beldum I Wanna Know What Level Beldum & Metang Evolve

Just play it.
    You'll be more exited if your pkmn suddenly evolve rather than if u know when will they evolve :). But what I can tell u is, beldum line evolve by lvl up

N

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Beheeyem can learn Steel Wing in the regular Pokémon games, too! I think it's pretty much solely because it's TM51 and they wanted to throw in an Area 51 reference.

Oh, I don't know it. It's just strange that baheeyem can learn steel wing since it had no wing...thx for the reply

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    Where's the power anklet? I have been looking for it 1 week, i have all the others power items but i cant find it.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2022
    I'm really enjoying this hack!

I have a few questions.
    1) Where can I find the "basic" berries (Oran, Sitrus, Leppa, status-healing berries etc.)? I seem to only find the exotic ones.
    2) Anyone knows where the very last relic is for the treasure hunter mission? I can't find it anywhere
    3) I'm trying to free the clown in the great desert but the rocks keep reappearing. Is there a specific area I should not go out of? A map would be quite useful maybe
    4) I'm playing at Vanilla but I still face post-game bosses at Lv 100 and they wipe me out every time (admittedly I am not the best player). I thought playing Vanilla would let me not worry about EV training and breeding for max IVs...

Back