• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2021
    - sup, I'm new here. I've been waiting for an unbound update (thankz team!). I need to know tho, how to play this updated version synced up with the older version? I made it very far in the game (100% completion apart from what was unavailable). I really don't want to start over. please help!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Well, I couldn't find the 2.0 changelog so I'll ask here:

What is Sandbox mode about?
    Does version 2.0 include anything similar to Radical Red's Minimal Grinding mode? Easier EV training? Perhaps earlier access to Nature and Ability changes?
    I tried Unbound a couple of years ago and although there were a lot of things I liked I stopped playing halfway through, one of the main reasons was all the grinding everytime I needed to add a new Pokémon to my team. So I suppose if certain things have been improved it could be a good oportunity to give it another try.

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
    Years
  • Thank you so much! I really appreciate your kind words :)
    And just so you know, even though I didn't respond to your old post, I read that as well and took what you said under serious consideration, as I'm sure you saw while playing!

Is there anywhere where I can find the documentation of all the trainers in the game? Specifically I'm looking for expert mode for a hardcore nuzlocke.
    Check here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ha06sD9mKw5yXXT2icVZjVQapcArU5C5gLEvA-hkq9o/
    I still need to update this thread, but in the meantime, feel free to join the Discord! The doc links are generally up to date there.

really good job, Thank you for developing this game. I hope that in the future there will also be multiplayer features such as emerald multiplayer. so I can play soul link nuzlock randomizer with my friends. Soul link will be fun.
    There are no plans to include any feature like that, but link trading and battling are functional!

Well, I couldn't find the 2.0 changelog so I'll ask here:

What is Sandbox mode about?
    Does version 2.0 include anything similar to Radical Red's Minimal Grinding mode? Easier EV training? Perhaps earlier access to Nature and Ability changes?
    See here for the answer to your questions :)

UPDATE
    v2.0.1 is up! This version fixes several bugs that popped up in the last week (including the game crashing ones), as well as adjusting a few other minor things (the changelog can be found with the download). Notably, the miner in Sandbox Mode will only give evolution stones, so the mining patch that's been going around should no longer be needed.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2022
    Can you choose to do sandbox mode on NG+? I just started playing and I've gone 4 badges in before realising sandbox is something you choose at the start.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Thank you so much! I really appreciate your kind words :)
    And just so you know, even though I didn't respond to your old post, I read that as well and took what you said under serious consideration, as I'm sure you saw while playing!

Check here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ha06sD9mKw5yXXT2icVZjVQapcArU5C5gLEvA-hkq9o/
    I still need to update this thread, but in the meantime, feel free to join the Discord! The doc links are generally up to date there.

There are no plans to include any feature like that, but link trading and battling are functional!

See here for the answer to your questions :)

UPDATE
    v2.0.1 is up! This version fixes several bugs that popped up in the last week (including the game crashing ones), as well as adjusting a few other minor things (the changelog can be found with the download). Notably, the miner in Sandbox Mode will only give evolution stones, so the mining patch that's been going around should no longer be needed.

hmm where download 2.0.1 version?

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2021
    Hey, I love the game and I think I updated it to the latest version successfully. I'm not sure how you change outfits though? I'm using an updated save. Is it something I just have to start a new game to be able to do?

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Really love this game and the update makes the game more charming, thank you so much for this.
    Hope someday this game will get sequel or maybe you made new games maybe in fangame rpg maker or nds format

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2022
    Does anyone knows how to go to the 5th gym that is dehara ones in my missions there is written go to the entrance of cinder volcano west of waterfall

Years
  • Found a softlock on Route 8. there's a battle girl which can trap you between 3 trees and a rock. Hope this one gets adressed soon.

Was dumb enough to save on that exact spot😅

Is there any quick solution since AM and walk through walls codes won't work?

Was playing on 2.0.0/2.0.1 on an EZ Flash Omega

Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2023
    Where by any chance can I find a Magmarizer?? Planning to catch Magby, but I don't see a location in the docs. Love your game btw.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2022
    Where by any chance can I find a Magmarizer?? Planning to catch Magby, but I don't see a location in the docs. Love your game btw.

Steal them from wild Magmar (5% chance to hold), find one in Cinder Volcano (think you need surf first), or buy one for BP in the postgame. Wild Magmar are found in the higher level areas of Cinder Volcano that you can't get to your first trip. The hidden raid den is your earliest option I think, and requires a strength puzzle to unlock.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    having issue where the game freezes upon getting past the character creation and in the game. Using Myboy on android.

Back