• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2022
    I went to complete the treasure hunter mission but I'm not able to cross those fire wall . The dusknoir disappeared after the battle with magearna. Please help me with the mission because only 2 hidden items are remaining

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2024
    To All those who are responsible for making this hack, You people are great.There's just too many QoL in here and i am a fan of it.

I hope you still continue to give us more surprises and exciting updates.

Thanks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    so hi all i need help again so i started the game and the only thing for difficulty i find is for the puzzles is this for gym battles as well or i did something wrong ?

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    Thanks for the interesting game. I like sandbox mode, but unfortunately it blocks access to battle collosium.

Sakib Anam

Hi, I am Sakib Anam
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2022
    Sorry, it's against the rule of pokecommunity to give out already patched rom.

wasteofbeef

Waste O' Meat
    Years
    • They/Them
    • Seen Oct 26, 2023
    I am unable to see my pokemon's IV's (right at the start of the game)

Is this intentional? If so, is it something that will come later? Or is it to do with the difficulty I'm playing the game at?

Years
    • Seen today
    I am unable to see my pokemon's IV's (right at the start of the game)

Is this intentional? If so, is it something that will come later? Or is it to do with the difficulty I'm playing the game at?

To check exact IV numbers, you need to receive the Stat Scanner (which won't take long). Until then, you can see an estimate IV meassured in rank (S, A, B, C...) on your Pokémon stats screen.

Years
  • basically types are reversed for example your charmander is a fire type but in reverse battles it becomes water type

Wrong answer; not to mention that you are quoting a post from 2016.

In the inverse battles, the type effectiveness matrix is reversed. For example, Fire-type Pokémon were weak to Water-type moves; but in inverse battles Fire-type moves resist them. Similarly, Ground-type Pokémon were immune to Electric-type moves, but in inverse battles, they are weak to them. You got the gist from there.

Years
  • thank you for your effort :)

i reeeaally wana play this game and i tought since its a romhack i can probably play it using an emulator on the phone but it doesnt work sooo.. is it pc only?
    thanks for the reply :D

wasteofbeef

Waste O' Meat
    Years
    • They/Them
    • Seen Oct 26, 2023
    To check exact IV numbers, you need to receive the Stat Scanner (which won't take long). Until then, you can see an estimate IV meassured in rank (S, A, B, C...) on your Pokémon stats screen.

Yeah that's what I meant. 5 gyms in and don't even have the letter grades for stats next to my pokemon. also haven't been give any sort of stat scanner yet. I'm worried I may have not patched correctly or accidentally downloaded an older patch.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2022
    Go to the first town into old oak's house. On the right is the letter person for IV's. On the left is the stat scanner person, which shows all moves pokemon can learn (egg moves, tm's, hm's, tutors, by leveling up) and shows ev's and iv's exactly.
    You need to have captured 100 pokemon for the stat scanner, and you need to play in any mode that is not vanilla for the letter person.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    How can I get the fossils? I smash many rocks on desert mainly get hard rocks, everstones, heart scales, etc. but no fossil

Years
  • How does one use the evolve button on sandbox mode?

If your Pokémon can evolve by happiness, you can use it to evolve immediately. But if Pokémon evolves via level-up, you need to manually increase its level to equal to, or more than, the level that the mon evolves. And for a mon that evolves with an evolution stone, you still need to use the stone to evolve it.

How can I get the fossils? I smash many rocks on desert mainly get hard rocks, everstones, heart scales, etc. but no fossil

If you are in the post-game or if you play with "New Game+" method, you can smash some rocks at KBT Passageway with your ADM. You can get fossils that way.

Years
  • I'm in post game, the ADM needs 3 light clay to smash the wall rock, how can I get them?

To get the fossils, you do not need to smash the walls that are "weak"; rather, on the game settings, change the R-Button Mode to "Mining Scan" and save changes. Enter KBT and use R button, if you see a ping on the wall that radiates, you can head to the wall and smash it using ADM to get what you need.

You are using it on the weak patches of walls, but they lead to a different room there where you catch 3 Carbinks, a Diancie later on, and a raid den much later on. If you still want to know where to find them, you can farm them from Mudsdale (Magnolia Fields), Baltoy/Claydol (Ruins of Void), or Golett/Golurk (Rift Cave) using a mon with Super Luck that knows Knock Off or Thief (Absol is the best; you can catch one at Crystal Peak, outside).

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2022

Tips, if you want a specific fossil, just go back to Lost Tunnel
    There you can find Elite 4 Moleman
    He will give you one fossil, and it's a daily event, meaning you can get free fossil everyday

You can save before you talk to him and just spam A button until you receive your fossil, if you get the one that you don't want you can reset until you get what you want

I'm also smashing rock in great dessert, mining in KBT Express Way, but the free gift is just a better way

Oh, and fossil is more likely to appear if you mining underwater

All of this require post game if I'm correct

Back