• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Vega (and Altair/Sirius) - English Version

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 23, 2016
    This hack is pretty fun! and the fakemon are great. My only issue is.. why the hell are the gym leader pokemons 10 lvls higher than all the other trainers in the area and like 15 lvls higher than the wilds?!?! jeezus grind cityyyyy x.x

EDIT: How did ya'll get past the 3rd gym? Did you just grind wild pokemon like crazy or is there somewhere else to train that i didnt find.. All my pokes are lvl 25 right now and trying to lvl with these 11-13 wild pokes SOOOO slow T^T

EDIT2: I grinded wilds for 2 hours yolo haha >< It probably isnt THAT much by some ppl standards but damn x.x

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 14, 2023
    can this game play on gpsp? because i can play it on pc on visualboy advance but when i transfer it into gpsp it couldn't play. it restart everytime i open it

Tapan681

RiverDream
    Years
  • Great hack.The music is really cool -a refreshment for us who are bored with the same music.
    The translation is of high quality.
    Thanks!!!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    So I use VBA to run this game, and downloaded an already english patches file in which I can't save through the in game menu, so I save through the emulator. I beat the elite four and saved during the credits. But when the credits ended and the game started up again. It showed the intro of when you start a new save, instead of loading my save. Is there any way I can get past this so I can play the post-game stuff? Please

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 23, 2019
    does anyone happen to have the offset data for vega so it'll work with PGE or trainer editors?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Disculpa los sprites de este hack rom son publicos?, de ante mano gracias

They condone this hack rom sprites are public beforehand ?, thanks

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Where can I get a Ralts that's below level 20 so I can Evolve it into Kirgishia through happiness?

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • This has got to be one of the greatest, if not the greatest ROM hack ever... Great music, great Fakémon and a great story. I loved it to bits.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 27, 2020
    this is one of the best hack i've played, thank u for whoever make this hack and translate it into English

搞五搞六

战5渣
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2017
    Have some guys go through Sphere ruins? i need help!
    i can not go pass the six stone and battle the rival.

i tried Japanese version 0811 and 0529 ,passed successfully,and can not go for rival in this version.
    have difference between two languange version?
    Need help ! thank you XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Oct 15, 2019
    i put it on the gba flash card and put it in my gba and it crashes when i press a on the intro of the game please fix this it works on vba though

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Oct 15, 2019
    make this run on non vba emulators please and the real console it crashes on those when i press a on intro screen

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 15, 2017
    Good God. For such a pivotal key item that HM's are, this game sure knows how to hide them. I spent maybe 40 minutes running around D.H. base looking for Waterfall.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    I don't know if this is a known bug but I used dig in the safari zone and now I can roam around in the safari zone without the step timer

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 23, 2016
    Where is the best place to grind? I have 7 badges and i cant defeat the 8th gym, where is the best place to level up my pokemon to leven 55-60?

Back