• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Vega (and Altair/Sirius) - English Version

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 9, 2024
Hey guys, I was trying to breed my female larvitar with egg moves like outrage and dragon dance with a male komoragon that knows these moves, but when I try to breed the larvitar, it does not learn any of these egg moves. Its like it cannot pass the egg moves to the larvitar I bred. Is it a bug or something?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 24, 2020
im using songsing poketool

For either Emerald or FireRed based roms, use those ips files included in the SongSing files.

Use LunarIPS and apply the Altair/Sirius ips patch first, then the PSS split patch.
If using the SongSing tool itself, make sure its a rom file that's already been patched.

Sirius ips -> PSS ips in terms of patch order.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 7, 2019
I having a problem with the Sirius version. Some pokemon when reached a certain would make the game freezes like Kakuna at lvl.9 and when Shroomish evolves. I've tested with the Trashman version and another version of Emerald.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
I having a problem with the Sirius version. Some pokemon when reached a certain would make the game freezes like Kakuna at lvl.9 and when Shroomish evolves. I've tested with the Trashman version and another version of Emerald.

Just experienced this issue with evolving Shroomish, and it's at 53, as I wanted to get it spore and that doesn't come until level 54. I'm angry about it because this is a mon I spent a ton of time on, just behind the starter.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 15, 2023
hey got a few questions

1. in altair/sirius what do you do at the tower place south of the desert area which used to be a battle tower kind of thing? i got all the gates and got upstairs a few times but the guy says some weird message and nothing happens. also picked up the berry juice a few times but nothing else happens there.

2. in vega is there a way to check your pokemon's happiness by talking to any npcs? and are there any quick ways too boost them?

3. i've been trying to breed moves onto certain pokemon which the wiki says they're able to learn (e.g. ice beam on serplant by using abomasnow and bulldoze on ferrothorn by using rubball and golem) but i'm having no luck getting moves on the offspring. is it just the parents i'm using or something?

4. once you beat turner in the pokemon castle with all the clones he uses is there anything left to do? and is it possible to catch his clones?

Last edited:

Maximoff

Aspiring Hacker
Years
Honestly just waiting for Procyon and Deneb. Hope you guys will be able to translate it when it's completed (even though it'll be probably, I don't know, 2022 lol )

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 19, 2022
Apparently, there was an update to Japanese Vega over a year ago that wasn't integrated into the English patch, so here's that update:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jt4scc30g05xia5/Vega+20190420.zip

The only thing that changed was the sprites for Patroleo, Gardleon, and Royalert to reflect their changes in P/D:
maHImKY.png

RwLKK9V.png

zLNhMXh.png

QisowJE.png
10eomU5.png
FTDIxSP.png

I also fixed egg moves, which somehow broke in the previous update.

I'm aware of the crashing issue in non-VBA emulators. I'm looking into it, although I'd appreciate help. For now, I guess you'll have to use VBA.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024

I'm having the same problem. I'm not playing until I can evolve my COCKuna.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I think I know what might be causing the freezing. The moves in Sirius Version are buggy. After my Weedle evolved, it learned "Swallow" instead of "Harden". I trained another Kakuna in Altair and my Kakuna learned "Harden" as it should.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 19, 2022
I think I know what might be causing the freezing. The moves in Sirius Version are buggy. After my Weedle evolved, it learned "Swallow" instead of "Harden". I trained another Kakuna in Altair and my Kakuna learned "Harden" as it should.
I see the issue now, it was in fact an issue with level-up moves. It affects Kakuna, Voltorb, Breloom, and Wynaut in Sirius, and Purugly in Altair. A fix is coming soon.

pikachubuneary

Aoi-chan/Cabziiechuu
Years
Hello! I have a problem with the Sirius version. I played the latest patch of the game (2019 version) and i'm already at Asphere's chamber in Sphere Ruins. I cannot post the link of my youtube here because i'm relatively new to posting to pokécommunity so i apologize for that. Anyway, regarding my glitch, when i talk to Asphere, the game restarts. No matter how many times i try, the game still resets. I didn't use any cheats aside from the rare candy cheat (turned it off and deleted it after using) and my gameplay was smooth. I even followed the hellish puzzles of the game without the help of walkthrough walls.

I couldn't unlock the last event of the game because of this. Any help please? Thanks in advance!

jiangzhengwenjzw

now working on katam
Years
  • Seen today
The new version is now uploaded.

Hi, your work is really, really great! I have a few questions here and hopefully you can explain them to me.

1) Can we consider that you ported all the features from BPEJ/BPRJ to BPEE/BPRE? Or just translation work based on the original BPEJ/BPRJ ROMs?
2) Is your ROM based on the latest 2018 version of the original releases in Japanese?

TY!

Back