• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémorph Medieval: The Scattered Shards

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
    ((OOC: Big fight?))

Tei turned around when he heard some low chuckles. He had heard almost all of the chuckles in their group (not really) but he knows he hasn't heard these ones yet. He saw three bulky men blocking the way of the Ry-something guy's group. He saw how almost all of them got ready for battle. Teijii wasn't near enough to hear exactly what they were saying, but the three bulky guys were probably saying something to threaten them. He thought about how stupid the three guys were, threatening a bunch of Pokémorphs like that. That is, of course, unless they have...them. Suddenly, the guy in front of the other two guys pulled out a necklace with something dangling from it. As he took a closer glance, he noticed that there were two shards dangling from it.

[This is bad.] he thought to himself, but then he remembered that that other guy had a shard, too. The Phanpy tackled him again. It really wanted Tei to follow it. He glanced over it for a short time and re-focused his attention back at the other group. Two guys were now lying on the floor with something in their necks. He turned his attention towards Jolim who had a bow in his hands. Tei whistled. Phanpy tackled him again, this time a little bit harder. Then, he saw one Pokémorph unsheathe his falchion. This was the time he turned away and continued towards where the Phanpy was taking him. As much as he wanted to see what was going to happen to next, he still disliked fighting a lot.

[I bet they can handle those themselves.]

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Bandits. Figures. It must of been karma's way of thanking him for killing a few innocents in his travels.

This bandit gang was less civilized than the ones that Raymond allied himself with back in Sinnoh. One could tell just looking at the leader who size rivaled and in fact was superior to that of Raymond. Though being a walking, talking tub of lard was not a honor to have. The other three were closer to the swordsman's size. They were unremarkable to say the least and easy pickings for the group.

Shards. That was the only thing that presented anything close to a threat. The leader had two on a necklace, while one of his followers had another on his arm. This just got interesting.

The swordsman was ready to strike, even threatening the leader. Arrows flew by and struck a few of the bandits, skewering one in the neck. Raymond figured it was from the other group. Now it was a sprint to nab a few shards. Whatever the cost, he wanted the three shards to stay within his group. He didn't mind if the swordsman, Alan or Monster-ears picked up the loot. As long as it was within his group. The pacifists would waste them for some noble goal.

The problem was that Raymond was unsure who to fight. He did have a shard, resting within his gauntlet. He didn't have pockets, so he wrapped it within his right glove. It was safe and not going anywhere. Though he didn't feel much different, if the powers were true, it would make sense for him to fight the leader. At the same time, he could probably destroy the surviving bandits (now two in number) with ease. The swordsman could handle himself, but who he could handle is the question.

Compared to Raymond, he was probably faster and more skilled with his blade. Raymond was definitely bigger, stronger and tougher. The skill-sets complimented each other, but it was difficult to match either one to the given scenario. It didn't help that Raymond was not the sharpest blade in the blacksmith shop.

Then Raymond remembered one key fact: Bandits love to fight dirty. The swordsman made a poor choice in giving the leading bandit a "choice." In the next few moments, the bandit would "think" and then make a calculated strike. Not fatal. But enough to stir some nerves.

Raymond needed to strike first and give his team the edge. The bandits were still reeling from the arrow barrage so that gave Raymond a few seconds to plot.

Think…think…

Raymond slowly undid his black cloak and rolled it up in a ball. He sighed briefly and then glared at the leader. With not a second to lose, Raymond threw the cloak at the bandits face. Part of the bandit saw it coming but he failed to react in time and soon his face was covered by the cloak. He took a few steps back and then struggled to remove the thick cloth. As the burly bandit tossed the cloak to the ground, Raymond stood before him, sword drawn ready for battle.

"Why you little-" the bandit said gritting his teeth together. Raymond simply smirked in response. The bandit lunged forward with his large axe, as expected. Raymond took a single step back (narrowly dodging the slow attack) and kicked dirt into the bandits eyes, blinding him completely. Vision removed and defenses down, Raymond struck the bandit in the face with the pommel of his two handed blade. Even if the shards granted the bandit some defense, the sneak attack would take its toll and cause the bandit to at least wince in pain. Seizing a small window of opportunity, Raymond reached for the necklace and ripped from the blind bandits neck.

Shards now his (at least for the time being), Raymond turned to the swordsman and spoke. "You take care of the other bandits. I'll finish off the leader." Raymond put the necklace on and taunted the leader with it as the large angry bandit finished removing the dirt from his eyes. Fire was burning in them. Raymond's in turn were cold and confident.

(OOC: Before going power hungry and killing everyone, I wanted to give everyone else an opportunity to post. Hope its okay though.)

Garet

GhostFire
    Years
    Okay, what was up with the weather? Jolim frowned, partly because there shouldn't be a natural disaster today, and partly because the swordsman had just gotten between his line of sight and the bandits' leader.

When Raymond rolled up and threw his cloak at the bandit leader, the bandit with the shard bound to his arm shifted his club to his good hand, making himself a target again. Which prompted another arrow to catch him, this time in the chest. Wind, Jolim thought. He'd been aiming for the neck again. The bandit stumbled back again, then fell on his face, snapping the shaft of the arrow. Jolim didn't know for sure if that bandit was dead or not.

The fourth bandit, who'd just watched Raymond take the leader's shards and his companion take an arrow to the chest, decided to run for it. His mistake was taking the path. Two seconds later, the bandit was falling with a bad word on his tongue and an arrow in the back of his thigh.

Whatever Jolim had been thinking about staying with Mitchell and Tei, those thoughts were now at the back of his mind as he dropped his shortbow back into its case and ran south, towards the other group. That one shard could help Jolim if he ever ran into Claire...

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    "You take care of the other bandits. I'll finish off the leader." Raymond shouted, attacking the leader of the group. With a groan, Felix raised his sword to the other two bandits, one, still trying to stop the bleeding in his hand, and the other, hiding behind the rock. Not only was this less of a challenge, now he had someone telling him what to do.

Wiping the look of vexation off of his face, Felix took a fighting stance, ready for anything as the better of the two drew his sword. Blood ran down the man's hand like a river, dripping onto the ground in an almost rhythmic manner. He shuddered and shook, teeth clenched and bleeding hand gripping the hilt of his club tightly, fighting desperately though the pain, as a shard dangled loosely around his arm.

Felix made the first move.

He lunged straight at the man, closing the distance in mere moments, slashing down with his blade. The bandit barely had time to raise his club, let alone block. The first clash between the weapons proved crucial, as the bandit took a step back. In response, Felix pivoted, slashing horizontally at the man, and letting the sword do the work. This time, however, the man was ready, and was able to dodge the strike, quickly countering with a wild swing from above. Felix parried the attempt, the blunt weapon only missing his face by mere inches, but missing nonetheless, and more importantly, leaving the bandit open.

The bandit's shard fell onto the dirt below, the only evidence that Felix ever attacked, let alone, swung his sword at all. Both Felix and the man, turned to face each other once more, although now, one was noticeably more shaken up than the other.

As Felix readied himself for another strike and the man switched hands, an arrow whizzed by Felix's head, striking the bandit in the chest. The bandit's eyes grew wide as he looked at the fresh wound, the blood now beginning to soak his shirt. It was only a second more before he fell face-forwards onto the ground, unmoving.

With a groan and somewhat surprised, Felix sheathed his blade onto his back, walking over to the bandit's shard, now lying peacefully on the ground. The bandit next to the treasure sputtered and spat; he still had some life left in him. Kind of a cheap way to go, though.

Looking back at the shard, he snatched it from off of the ground, quickly throwing it in his pocket, and turning away, only then noticing one of the PokeMorphs, the one with one eye, sprinting towards them, or more accurately, running over to the dying bandit. Probably the bowman. Felix shoved his hands into his pockets, feeling the shard bounce around, every touch sending an unnerving sense of power through his veins. It was unlike anything he could imagine, and this was only one shard. The legends must be true then.

Felix's gaze again fell upon the one-eyed morph, growing ever closer. Man, was he gonna be disappointed. Felix silently chuckled at the thought.

"Oh man. Arceus! Damn… Damn…Damn! " Felix's expression immediately changed as he looked to see the fourth bandit crawling away, dragging behind him the dead weight which was previously his leg. An arrow, one of similar make and design to the others, skewered his thigh, causing the blood to bubble up around it like a spring.

It didn't take long for Felix to catch up to the bandit, cutting off of his path with the same ease. The bandit stopped his struggle to escape, looking up at Felix, and was immediately met with a swift kick to the face. The bandit tumbled across the dirt, coughing and whimpering as he skidded to a rest.

"Please…" He begged between spitting out the blood that was pooling in his mouth and sputtering curses. "I've only followed them to support my family! It's the only reason! I swear! I-" He was cut short as Felix put his boot against his forehead.

"Then why would you do this?" Felix kept his foot on the man's forehead, but only for a second, before lifting it off. He turned towards Raymond's fight, putting his hands in his pockets, feeling the power the shard inside emitted.

(OOC: To be honest, I thought you shot the leader while writing this post. Changed it up though ^^ And as for snatching the shard, conflict is always fun :3)

Last edited:

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Medieval: The Scattered Shards
    "Mitchell," Jolim said quietly, his hand reaching further back for the shortbow waiting in its case, "stay with Teijii. Otherwise, do what you want."

I had responded with a nod and followed Teijii. Earlier we had met a blue elephant who decided it would be fun to tackle Teijii. Teijii, being Teijii, had decided to follow the blue elephant. No, the blue elephant had no relation to the pink elephant I always hear people talking about.

"Teijii!" I called and he stopped, but it seemed like it was for his own accord. I could feel want, but at the same time disgust, or maybe it was dislike? I had looked over to where Teijii was looking before and bells began ringing in my head. It was much like a graveyard of passed out people. I saw a man about unsheathe a sword and I made a connection. Teijii didn't like fighting. He was a pacifist, well somewhat anyway. He had begun moving again, following that blue elephant that kept tackling him. The elephant wanted something too, something from Teijii. The feeling was ridiculously strong.

"Teijii!" I screamed, hoping he wold hear me this time.

Last edited:

Pheonix987

Nyan, nyan, myancology...
    Years
    ((OOC: @First Snow: Er, I doubt cartoons existed during the medieval times. Just to let you know.))

Oh, NO, they did not just say that.

Alana fumed. First, bandits happen to cross their paths, big whoop, and now, they wanted her, out of all people. Even treating her like some little kid! She was half the size of them, yes, but Alana hated it when people only looked at the outside of a person. She clenched her staff tight, knuckles turning white. Sure, plenty of bandits used to invade her small village, mostly for plundering, but at least they weren't as naive as to think that she was weak and frail. Also, they had shards. Two, around the leader's flabby neck. One in another bandit's arm.

A sudden movement caught her eye. She saw two arrows fly past her and hit the bandits, one piercing a neck. Nice shots.

Her happiness was short-lived as the Felix guy held out his falchion (some of the bandits who invaded her village had some, too) and allowed the bandits to attack first. To these guys, fighting dirty was like breathing. Maybe one of the bandits had a hidden rock or a clump of dirt in his hand. Sighing, Alana readied her staff, only to have Raymond attack first. Apparently, he was also adept at fighting humans (not that these idiots were good; the shards did give them an edge.), distracting the leader enough to snatch away his two shards. Now, the leader was just a simple, slow block of blubber. Raymond stepped back, held out his weapon, and gave the others a chance. How generous.

Before Alana could do anything, however, Felix attacked the man with the shard dangling on his arm. Even with a shard, the bandit was hopelessly outmatched, and even that was removed from him by one slash of Felix's falchion. Soon after, before Felix could finish off the bandit, an arrow, similar to the one before, shot the bandit in the chest. Felix hesitated for a second, comprehending what had just happened, and picked up the shard. Good, he doesn't hesitate to kill or see someone being killed.

Felix suddenly shot forwards, only to catch the escaping bandit who had been injured by the arrow from earlier. The bandit made a plea to escape, obvious lie (who would narry a guy like that?), but was cut short.

Alana finally looked away from the spectacles and looked at a bandit. She owed them something for calling her a "pretty little girl". Inhale, exhale.

She shot forwards, catching the bandit in surprise, and shoved the point of her staff in his stomach. The man was flung backwards and landed on the ground with a "thump", only for him to stand up again.

"That's weird, that hit should've knocked him out for a few seconds..." Then Alana saw it. The man, in the middle of his belt, had a shard. No one saw it before because it was hidden by the other bandits. She must've hit it. Dirty little...

He ran towards Alana, club raised. He swung sideways, forcing Alana to block with her staff. The two were still, weapons trying to overpower eachother.

No choice for it. Alana raised her knee and opened the secret compartment which held her knife. She kicked right below it, sending the knife flying towards her mouth. Expertly catching it between her teeth as she had done so many times, Alana jumped towards the bandit and slit him on the throat. Slicing the nerve at the front of the man's neck, the bandit died before he touched the ground. Walking towards him, Alana cut off the shard from the belt and promptly spat at the corpse.

"That's what you get for calling me little girl." She declared. She walked away and watched Raymond finish off the leader.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    It seems Raymond was smart when he chose his "party". Felix and Alan finished their respective opponents with ease. They had little trouble, if any, and that means they were at least component enough to defend themselves. The only reason he didn't eradicate the bandits with the power of his now 3 shards was to test the others. They passed.

Raymond turned to face the leader, who just picked himself off the ground. Perhaps the shock of watching his entire gang be defeated before him shocked him a bit. His expression was a mess of pain, anger and fear. This kind of sight caused Raymond to smirk. He saw that expression countless times and it was even an expression he himself had a few times. It was priceless and Raymond was aware he was demented since he enjoyed it.

"PIck yourself up," Raymond ordered. It was out of character for him to give his opponent an opportunity to defend himself but Raymond really wanted to see how powerful the shards made him. He put his sword back in his sheath. The leader only had a large club so bare hands should be enough. With a large slow man like his opponent, the club was of little concern.

(OOC: I am just assuming that with the shards I have, Raymond is far superior to the a random Bandit.)

With a loud growl, the leader went for an overhead tomahawk chop straight for Raymond's head. Without flinching in the slightest, Raymond caught the blow with one hand, clutching the club tightly. The leader was clearly in shock. His teeth clenched and muscles bulging, the leader tried his hardest to free his weapon. Raymond's only reply was a dead expression as he continued to hold the club with what seemed to be little effort. Raymond could feel the power of the shards flowing through him. It was exciting in its own way.

Tiring of this game, Raymond decided to finish this game of tug of war. Tensing up a bit, Raymond released his power. In an instant, the club appeared to have exploded. Shattering in pieces, the remains of the club littered the ground like trash. The leader stepped back, likely labeling Raymond a freak. However, he was not a coward and lunged forward delivering a right hook to the dirty face of Raymond. No effect. In fact, Raymond snickered at the attempt. Another punch. Nothing. Again. Again. Again.

Nothing. Raymond only giggled like a girl. "Is that all you have to offer?" he asked.

The leader gasped. "What the-" The sentence was cut short as Raymond punished the leader with a straight strike the stomach. Hunching over in agony, the leader looked as if he praising Raymond as if he was a god. Lifting his opponent off the ground by the collar, Raymond stared into the very soul of the leader.

"Here's the deal you pathetic excuse of a bandit: You give me every piece of coin you have (OOC: I assuming coin, perhaps gold and silver, is the currency) and swear to me that you will not attack me or my companions, and I just may find enough mercy in my being to allow you to live." The leader nodded as he struggled to breathe. As he was released from Raymond's clutches, he removed a small pouch from his belt and handed it to Raymond. With a small smirk, Raymond motioned to the bandit to flee and he did bowing to Raymond before he did it.

Walking back to his partners, Raymond tossed the pouch up and down. "Looks like I got some coin for us to spend. Might get us a nice room and food in the next town." Turning around to the sound of footsteps, Raymond saw one of the morphs from earlier approach his group.

"Looks like we have a visitor," he frowned. "Wonder what he wants."

Garet

GhostFire
    Years
    As he came closer, Jolim watched as Raymond, Alan, and the swordsman took out the rest of the bandits. Except for the leader, it seemed. What has the kid with the different ears been doing? he thought. That thought went to the back of his mind, though, as Jolim stopped by the bandit, now dead, with the arrowhead in his chest.

And saw no shard.

Where'd it go? Jolim frowned as he crouched beside the bandit, ignoring the wind that blew across the area. It looked like there was a ring of lighter skin on the arm where the shard would have been bound.
    His right eyebrow twitched once as Jolim stood and turned to the swordsman. "I don't think I caught your name before," he said evenly, his left eye glancing at the handle of the swordsman's sword. If this boy, who was a little taller than the one-eyed 'morph, had the shard, then--

Jolim saw the other bandit on the ground, who was trying to pull the arrow out of his leg. Other than the bandits' leader, this was the only bandit of this group that he hadn't fatally shot. Oh, and the bandit that the staff-girl had taken down.
    Three fully capable fighters in Raymond's group. Four, if the kid with the different ears was able to do something. And Raymond seemed to have three shards now.

"I wonder," Jolim said, turning his eye back to the swordsman, "what your reason would be for getting shards." He forced his hand to stay at his hand so it wouldn't stray to the hilt of his sword. His father's sword.

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Farin watched the battle unfold in front of him. Once again he backed out of a fight. He stood back and watched the swift skill the others in the group had. <Sooner or later I'm going to have to fight too.> He thought to himself, he watched intensely through the battle, avoiding eye contact with the bandits. When the fight was over he felt guilt. Something that he never really felt before, as he never let Jolteon down, not that it asked much of him.

He grabbed the hilt of his sword and then grabbed an arrow looked it over and put it back in his quiver. Another Morph walked up to the group and questioned Felix, "I wonder, what your reason would be for getting shards." Farin perked up and listened, he didn't really know what they actually did, other than the calming presence. He walked closer to the conversation.

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    After watching the girl, Alan, slam a bandit with her staff, and Raymond strike down another, Felix couldn't help but realize that neither of them fought with any sort of conscious, of pride. Hell, after Raymond defeated his opponent, he proceeded to take all the coin the man had. Yeah, it was a survival tactic, and he realized that noble intentions only went so far out here, but there was a limit.

All Felix knew was that he wouldn't be using any of the money.

But his noble and possibly false intentions were cut short as Raymond gestured to another morph, the one jogging towards the group.

"Looks like we have a visitor," he frowned. "Wonder what he wants."

The morph, upon arriving at the battlefield, took a quick look at the dead bandit on the ground. Felix's hand gripped tightly around the shard in his pocket, probably what the morph was looking for.

It didn't take long for his suspicions to be confirmed. The morph turned, looking slightly irritated and addressed Felix.

I don't think I caught your name before," he said evenly, his left eye glancing at Felix's sword.

"It's Felix." He stated, one hand in his pocket wrapped around the shard, and the other at his side. "Felix Ekho."

"I wonder," The one-eyed morph said, turning his eye back to the swordsman, "what your reason would be for getting shards."

Felix turned, staring at the man and momentarily contemplating his answer. His eyes narrowed as he brusquely and in a slightly annoyed tone, answered.

"Well... who else is going to change this world?" With that, Felix turned away and once again began walking down the southern pathway .

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Felix replied to the Pokemorph, "Well... who else is going to change this world?" <Change the world?> Farin thought, <Are They that powerful?> He stood thinking for a second before looking up from the ground and catching up to Felix, he figured by decision and instinct that he'd follow, ultimately, one person. As he followed he thought, <Power to change the world.> Then he remember the time, when he and Jolteon where starving, near death, and he was given the stone and was able to become a different form, a warm form, and being able to create fire to melt the food. <Could a shard make me be able to do that again?>

He realized he had to obtain a shard first to find out. But first he'd need to be able to fight. He pondered it. He could ask someone in the group to teach him. He looked up at Felix. Then back down, hoping he didn't notice the glance. <I should ask him to teach me, he did good in the fight. But how to ask...> He thought as he considered ways to go about it.

((OOC: Sorry if it might be too soon to post again, but I hadn't posted for a bit before today, sooo I just decided to do a bit more today.

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
    "Teijii!" he heard someone call from behind him, but he didn't bother stopping. He felt like he was getting closer something as he followed the Phanpy. He would occasionally hear that voice in his head saying "Please help me..." He turned his head to see if anyone was following him. He saw that headache-guy from earlier. Tei tried to recall the guy's name. [Hmm. I think it was Mitch-something.] Now that he knew who was calling his name, he decided to stop running. [Mitchell! Right.] Mitchell caught up to him.

"What are you doing here?" Tei said, but he was distracted from his answer by the Phanpy's incessant tackling. "Please help me..." he heard in his head again. [Alright, alright. I'll help you.] he answered in his head. He continued following the Phanpy. Soon, he was able to make out a cliff overhead. As he went a little closer, he could spot a gray creature lying on the ground. The Phanpy stopped rolling right beside it, nudging the gray creature with its snout. Tei slowed down as he neared the gray creature. It looked up, and Tei saw how red its eyes were. Quickly, it stood up and rolled towards Tei. At first, its speed was dodge-able so Tei didn't bother to jum out of its way 'till the last second, but then, it got incredibly fast and sent Tei flying. He landed flat on the ground. It was obviously enraged, but Tei needed to know why. He did the most logical thing he could think of in a situation like this. He closed his eyes and started to morph into his Dratini form. He felt his bones reforming to those of a Dratini's. He opened his eyes, and was surprised to see the creature charging towards him in mid-morph. He flew an even greater distance than before. He closed his eyes as he flew, trying to focus on his morphing so that he will turn into a Dratini faster. His mind must have went somewhere else because Tei wasn't able to feel nor hear any of the changes that took place. When he opened his eyes, he saw the creature charging towards him again. He felt a strange surge of energy go scurrying throughout his whole body. He was then able to move faster than he normally went. He dodged the creature by a hair's length. He felt great. Like he could outrun a Dodrio in a marathon.

The creature was not amused. It looked at Tei with its raged eyes, but Tei's attention was somewhere else. With the sense of a Pokémon and a human, he saw something sparkle on the creatures right foreleg.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    The one-eyed warrior eventually made his way to the battlefield, likely to plunder the bodies of the dead and defeated. Too late, that he was. Raymond and his companions killed all of them. The only ones probably not killed by his allies were the ones with arrows stuck in places they shouldn't be. Raymond deduced it was likely the new arrival. Shame Raymond plays finders-keepers.

The one-eyed man engaged in conversation, primarily with the swordsman. Raymond didn't pay much attention to fine details. He did pick up the swordsman's name, which was apparently Felix. Fine name. Reminded Raymond of his friends back in Snowpoint. Fel-something. The primary reason Raymond didn't particularly care for the one-eyed's man words was the fact Raymond could tell he was "eye-ing" him (OOC: pun FTW). Likely he felt intimidated or at least distrustful of this group. From what Raymond could gather in a short time, the shard count of his group was at least 4. 3 for Raymond, 1 for Felix. Alan didn't have one as far Raymond knew and the boy with the Pokemon ears didn't move throughout the fight. Not that he needed to.

One brief question did strike Raymond in a funny way however.

"What your reason would be for getting shards."

Raymond chuckled upon hearing it. He didn't really think about it too much. Earlier his mind wandered onto what he would do had he gathered a fair amount of shards. He didn't take his own thoughts too seriously. Felix answered after only a moment or two. He appeared annoyed, however. Raymond did feel it was a rather personal question. Maybe Felix thought so as well.

"Well... who else is going to change this world?"

Raymond didn't feel it was a very good answer. Then again this guy probably didn't deserve a good one, if one at all. Felix walked away, not wanting a response. The child followed Felix, leaving Raymond and Alan never the one-eyed warrior.

Raymond turned to the warrior, smirked, and then left. The fact of the matter was Raymond didn't have an answer for him, the question wasn't really addressed to him, and there was no law saying Raymond HAD to answer in the first place. Even then, he would break the law with a beaming smile.

"Come on Alan," Raymond motioned to his traveling partner. "We don't want Felix and the kid getting too far ahead of us." With that Raymond follow Felix's tracks. He wasn't too far behind and with his fast paced walk, caught up after a few moments.

"Nice moves there, Felix. I think we will make a good team," Raymond smirked.

He needed to make friends and fast. Only way to survive at this point.

Pheonix987

Nyan, nyan, myancology...
    Years
    ((OOC: So sorry, Raikiri! *apologetic face*))

Alana sighed as she stepped away from the now dead bandit. "Great, now my clothes are dirty." She thought, looking at the blood-spattered clothes. Oh well. A quick splash in the river is all that would take the blood to wash off (hopefully). She never was the type for homemaking.

She could tell that Raymond was toying with the leader. It wasn't surprising. He did have three shards with him. However, with just three shards, Raymond had completely obliverated the leader. Not to mention that the bandit had probably pissed his pants. Raymond had extorted some coins from the bandit and motioned at him to go away.

"That bandit," she thought, "is pathetic. No spine at all."

After a while, Raymond suddenly turned around.`"Looks like we have a visitor," he frowned. "Wonder what he wants." Alana turned around too, only to see a one-eyed PokeMorph walk towards them. Said PokeMorph walked up to Felix and asked, "What's your reason for collecting the shards?"

"Why's it his problem?" She frowned slightly, but inched a bit closer to listen to the conversation.

Felix thought for a moment, then answered in a slightly annoyed tone, "Well... who else is going to change this world?" Then he turned his back to the PokeMorph. Alana narrowed her eyes, slightly annoyed herself. What kind of answer was that? It could get on anyone's nerves; hell, it was getting to her already. She rolled her eyes, trying to get rid of her doubt. "Paranoia is okay. Doubt is not."

Alana saw out of the corner of her eye that Teijii was inching away from the ex-battlefield, nearer to the edge of a cliff. She could see a small, blue Pokemon on his leg, trying to tug Teijii to the cliff. She looked away, uninterested. "Possible shard, but...meh, I'm not motivated." She instead looked back to her group. A boy with Pokemon ears. Felix. Raymond. And her, one of the only two girls that joined up at the Temple. Not a bad team, except fot the fact that she had no clue to the Pokemon-eared boy's abilities. Was he strong? Weak? Cowardly? Brave? She knew next to nothing about the boy.

Felix walked away, the Eevee-eared PokeMorph following him. Raymond also left, and motioned at Alana to follow him. Sighing, Alana catched up to Raymond. the a sudden thought came up in her head. She had no idea what the monster-eared PokeMorph's name even was! She walked a bit faster, now walking side-by-side to the boy. Looking at him, she asked with a direct voice:

"Hey, what's your name?"

Garet

GhostFire
    Years
    Jolim blinked. He wasn't sure if he understood what that answer meant. The one-eyed 'morph just stood there and watched as Felix and the Pokemon-eared kid walked away, shortly followed by Raymond and Alan.

Come to think of it, he wasn't sure what kind of question he'd asked. But, still...Jolim sighed. He'd shot and killed two of the bandits, one of which had a shard! Raymond and Felix apparently didn't care all that much for others. Or something. Then there was the bandit Jolim had made lame--

Speaking of which, the bandit had given up on trying to get the arrow out and was crawling towards the side of the path. Jolim looked around at the dead bandits, then remembered something. Striding over to the bandit that was crawling, the one-eyed morph pushed him down with one foot, then knelt beside him. "Whaddaya want?" the bandit whimpered, not looking back at the archer.

"This," Jolim answered, snapping off the fletched end of the arrow. At least this part wasn't soiled. He dropped it inside a pocket on the inside of the green-and-brown cloak he wore; he'd left his pack back further up the path. Jolim proceeded to snap the fletched ends off of the other arrows he'd shot, making sure not to let any of the blood get on him. If there were any arrows that weren't here now, then it would be the one he'd shot at the bandit leader's arm.

Jolim shrugged. No use worrying about that. But, still, if the bandit-leader took that arrow to someone who could identify the unique fletching...

The left-eyed morph sighed, taking a last look at his surroundings before walking back north. He needed to pick up his pack, and he needed to find Mitchell and Teijii.

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Farin continued to think on how he'd approach Felix about training when she came up to him, "Hey, whats your name?" he jumped a bit, supprised. He didn't really expect someone to talk to him, after all no one had started a conversation with him yet. He tried to reply in a quick manner, "F-Farin." he said, "Is my name." He then reilized he only knew one name, Felix. Did he need to know more? Wait, could she help him learn to fight? <I'll just ask the one I have the chance to first.> He thought. Then quickly said, "W-what is y-your name?"

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Teijii and I had been following that Phanpy. For some reason it was afraid, but at the same time it was filled with hope. Hope that we, no I mean Teijii would be able to help. The blue elephant's emotions were puzzling. Why would this Pokemon want help from us? Why us Poke'morphs? It was known that we weren't treated well by humans or Pokemon. I was just lucky that the troupe accepted me for who I was.

Soon, I was able to make out a cliff overhead. As we went a little closer, I could spot a fat grey elephant lying on the ground. The Phanpy stopped rolling right beside it, nudging the gray creature with its snout. It looked up, and Tei saw how red its eyes were. Quickly, it stood up and rolled towards us. At first, its speed was dodge-able so I was able to move out of the way quick enough. The elephant quickly got up though, and changed its target to Tei. Was this what the Phanypy wanted? Did it want us to defeat this creature? Turn this Pokemon back to normal?

I could feel rage, just pure and raw rage rolling off the grey elephant as Tei was hit and landed on the ground. He did the most logical thing he could think of in a situation like this. He closed his eyes and started to morph into his Dratini form. I was quickly following the same example and began turning into a Ralts.

Teijii was then hit in mid-morph and flew an even greater distance than before. He closed his eyes as he flew, trying to focus on his morphing so that he will turn into a Dratini faster. For a while Teijii had seen to space up. I was about to scream at him and help him out, but he was soon surrounded by visible air currents and what seemed like milliseconds. He dodged the creature by a hair's length.

The elephant was not amused. In fact it was getting more annoyed and outraged. In my from as a Ralts, its emotions didn't affect me as much and I could get more of a handle with my empathic powers. The enlarged elephant began dragging one of its feet on the dirt ground, letting off an occasional hug. It was about to get ready to pummel Teijii. Teijii on the other hand was staring at its right foreleg. With one furious cry the elephant began to charge.

"Teijii stop spacing out!" I cried. It was no use; he was still frozen in place. When it seemed like he wasn't going to move I decided to take matters in my own hands. I closed my eyes as the elephant had begun rolling. I gathered all the mental energy at a main point, the horn on my head. With a loud hum I spread my arms out. Blue tendrils had shot out of the ground and melted into the blue elephant, covering it with a blue aura. With another hum from my mouth, the creature had stopped.

I grunted the elephant was ridiculously heavy. Concentrating what little mental energy I had I was able to conjure rainbow colored leaves into the air. With a swish of one of my arms they were sent flying at the gray elephant, sending it flying into a near by rock.

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    "Nice moves there, Felix."

Felix turned his head just enough to notice the Ryhorn-morph walking beside him. Well, if he had to have someone following him, this man was probably it. Although, something about him seemed... off.

Maybe it was his sword. It just seemed too big (and therefore too heavy (OOC: Compensation perhaps?- *Shot with another arrow)) for anything other then decor. Style or skill seemed non-existent when the man fought, but then again, brute force seemed to be the man's game; It was, ironically, pretty apt for a Rydon-Morph. And, from what Felix had seen and what he knew about stone-Pokemon in general, Raymond could, no doubt, take a few hits.

"I think we will make a good team," Raymond smirked.

"Maybe." Felix shrugged, although he was hard pressed to think of when they did act as a "team". Raymond had attacked the boss, the girl another, the one-eyed bowman took out two, and Farin watched; all seperately for that matter as well. "Team" definitely wasn't the word Felix would've used to describe them, not at this moment, anyways. Still, if anything, the battle with the bandits proved they were strong, but strength would only get you so far.

A subtle glance past Raymond revealed the Eevee-eared kid was caught in a similar conversation-situation with Alan, the nervousness of his voice seeming to transcend whatever he was saying, especially in Felix's mind.

With a slight scoff, Felix walked a few moments more in silence, hands in his pocket, his right still grasping the shard; the power it released never changing, never faltering. They continued down the path he chose, heading down the road to... where were they heading again? Felix pondered this for several moments. Come to think of it, Felix did vaguely remember Gramps telling them something about it, but why would he listen to a senile old man like that anyway? Hell, he was the one that led them down this path. With a mental groan, the swordsman addressed the other at his side.

"So. What is this way, anyways?" Felix asked, motioning to/gazing at the path ahead.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ((OOC: I'm throwing in Kiyoshi again. Ooh-hargh!))

The Donphan was sent into a rock and scratched by the leafy projectiles. As the dust settled, an onlooker decided to take action. The nimble boy, pretty short, with lots of bushy orange hair tied into a ponytail, jumped in between Mitchell and the gray elephant, who was trying to get up on the ground. The boy wrinkled his nose and waved off some dust from the air in front of him, before turning to Mitchell.

"Ohai," he said. "That was mighty good battling you did, wobble-head. And don't you act like you aren't understanding me. I saw you morph from human form!"

The Donphan grumbled. It was badly hurt, but stared angrily at the orange haired boy, who turned around. "Oh, you're not done yet? Take this!"

And in one single movement, the boy had reached for the large boomerang on his back and thrown it wobblingly through the air towards the creature. It didn't have any time to move away; the cutting edges of the boomerang hit the plate on in the elephant's forehead. It didn't break it, or even scratch it much, but the impact must have been hard because then elephant sacked and closed its eyes at that. It didn't move for several seconds, it only grunted weakly. The orange haired boy grinned and fetched his boomerang quickly from the ground next to the broken rock.

"Hmm," he said, wrinkling one eyebrow and rapidly tieing the weapon back to the leather belt across his back and shoulders. "I better practice some more. Can't have this thingy not coming back to me when it's hit it's goal."

Then he took some steps towards Mitchell again. "I'm Kiyoshi, by the way. I'm a pokémorph too! I've never met anyone else like me before. What are you doing out here?"

Then he seemed to notice the Dratini that was Teiiji. "Whoa. What kind of pokémon is THAT?"

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
    Teijii was snapped out from his concentration on the Donphan's right foreleg when it was suddenly lifted up by an invisible force. The gray elephant was then covered by a strange blue aura. Instinctively, he turned towards Mitchell. He had turned into white-and-green Pokémon with some kind of horn. Something in his guts told him that Mitchell was doing all of this. He took a closer look and noticed that he was having a hard time lifting the opponent. Wow. That must be pretty heavy, Tei thought, but he was soon urged to help the guy. Again, he was agitated by his lack of knowledge about the Dratini's abilities. Awhile ago, he had moved at a really fast rate and he didn't even know what happened. All he knew was he felt a tug of energy coarse around his body. He sighed. If only he had practiced his attacks more when he was training. Come to think of it, all he ever did in his training was to fish. Sometimes, he would transform into a Dratini and swim with the fishes, occasionally spotting one of his kind. He remembered one time when he saw two Dratinis sparring for reasons he didn't know. He wanted to swim towards them and stop them from fighting, but one of them suddenly shot a ball of energy exactly when he was in the middle of both of them. If it wasn't for Tei's alertness, he would've experienced a really hard blow from that attack, and he just forgot about ever seeing the two Pokémon's spar.

As he remembered that moment, he tried to do an attack of his own...but it wasn't going so well. He didn't know a single attack of any Pokémon present in the world. He never thought about using them. After all, he was better off fighting in his human form. But he decided that was too dangerous. This Donphan is much tougher than that first encounter, and this one was a moving target. A fast moving target. Darn! This is harder than I thought! he...well, thought. Suddenly, an orange haired boy appeared from what Tei thought was nowhere. He said some words but Tei was too in his thoughts to hear and understand them. He threw a boomerang at the rolling elephant and it hit it straight on its padded trunk. It didn't do any major damage, but it did make the gray elephant stagger. Tei started to think to let the other guys handle this. But then something in his head ringed. It was the same voice that had been caling out to him since that Phanpy started nudging him. It said only one word. One simple word. And the gray elephant's foreleg shimmered even more than when Tei noticed it.

The Donphan stood up and rolled quickly. Based on what Tei had observed, he knew that the gray elephant would start rolling slowly then casually gain speed, but at this specific moment, the gray elephant rolled at an amazingly fast speed, slowly becoming almost a blur because of its speed. Tei thought it would be running straight at the recent person who attacked him. Yet again, he was wrong. With a snap of a finger, the Donphan appeared before him and rammed him with immense power. He flew a dangerously great distance, creating a significantly deep crater on the mountainside wall. Pain racked his nervous system. Excruciating pain everywhere. He fell hard on the rocky floor and he heard some of his bones crackle. He tried to open his eyes, but it seemed as if he had no control over it anymore. He had to demorph. Fast. But the pain wasn't allowing him to concentrate good enough. This is it. Not one shard in hand and I'm dead. he thought. It was over. He had no energy left to turn to his human form. Just as he was about to give up and surrender himself to his cruel fate, the voice in his head told him another word. One word. This time, Tei found it useful, but he didn't exactly know why. He then cosed his eyes and went into a deep slumber.

((OOC: Haven't really done anything to fight the Donphan yet, but it's coming right up ;D))

Back