• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémorph Medieval: The Scattered Shards

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    "Jolim Winchester," He answered, "Nice to meet- Whatthe--"

A wild Graveler came out of nowhere. I was getting ready to morph, but the boy who had turned into that lizard Pokemon beat me to the punch. When he morphed he was able to send that rock Pokemon about fifty feet away. I whistled, but I knew that thing wasn't dead yet. I was again, getting ready to morph before that rude dude, who had felt annoyed with me earlier had cut in.

Mostly while he was battling the Pokemone he was confident. Over confident to be exact, being over confident usually got people screwed. It got the point where he was about to get screwed over and I began feeling fear rolling off of him. He managed to get lucky and kill the Gravaler. I felt a sense of pride when he picked up a shiny shard, it must have been a shard from the scattered jewel. I winced as I was feeling bits of pain coming off of him.

"Could you tell what his emotions were, Mitchell?" Jolim asked.

"He was feeling mostly over confident," I told him, "But that one moment where he was about to get screwed over, he was feeling fear. Now he is feeling proud that he got a shard and paranoia?"

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    The man with the oversized sword verses the Graveler. Felix watched the battle unfold in front of him in his peripheral, never making direct eye contact with anything, but keeping a close eye on the battle nevertheless. Although it killed him on the inside not to lend a helping hand to the man, he seemed like he could handle himself, and in the end, his desire for an outward image prevailed. Instead, Felix stood, arms crossed, cloak dancing in the wind, just watching what the man had to offer.

Although somewhat impressed (and a little jealous) of the man's lightning-fast transformation and incredible strength as a Ry…something, Felix was quite the opposite when the man drew his sword, plunging it deep into the Graveler's rock hard body. No technique at all. Just pure force. A swordsman must be fast, precise, and know the best place to strike (at least that is what Felix was taught), this man just swung.

The blade now trapped in the stone skin of the Graveler, Felix scoffed as the man's face filled with fear. The man was violently knocked aside, the Graveler then lifting him up by the throat. Felix's hand instinctively and immediately reached behind his shoulder and landed upon the hilt of his blade, the Venetian Falchion, as he quickly took a fighting stance, his white-grey cloak moving fluidly with him. Although not as heavy as the oversized sword still trapped in the Graveler, it was no doubt twice as sharp. And in the hands of a swordsman such as himself, he knew that the sword would slice cleanly though even the most solid of surfaces.

He was just about to lunge for the beast's arm when the man surprised him once again. As the light reflected off of the two blades on his belt, Felix released his grip on his sword, crossing his arms as the man plunged the twin blades deep into the behemoth's eyes.

With a scowl on his face, Felix turned and walked away from the scene, acting uninterested as the fight reached its climax. Instead, he watched the sky, the clouds rolling past the sun, as he heard the beast make one final roar, before he left the world forever.

He took a brief but covert look around to see what the others thought of the man's act; Two of the Pokemorphs caught his gaze.

"He was feeling mostly over confident," One of them whispered to the other, "But that one moment where he was about to get screwed over, he was feeling fear."

<No Sh*t.> Felix mentally rolled his eyes, but kept his face unchanging. He hazarded a guess that the Pokemorph had never been in a fight such as that, where a living-boulder attacked you in hand to hand combat.

"Now he is feeling proud that he got a shard and paranoia?"

"Don't be stupid." Felix growled, passing the two as he made his way towards the Ry-morph, and allowing for his first-human (kinda-sorta) interaction. They were getting on his nerves anyways. A few feet past them and still walking, Felix continued on. "Besides. Who are you to judge?"

Felix, not caring for any response, continued on past the two, making his way towards the Ry-morph, who at the moment, seemed preoccupied.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hironori put his sword back into its sheath. He was glad to see some pokémorphs actually knew what they were doing.

"Now you understand," he said with a look at Raymond. Then he began walking again, after making sure no Geodudes or anything were following them.

They were very soon down at the foot of the mountain. The landscape was starting to plane out and get flatter, although it seemed as route 45 did lean south towards New Bark somewhere in the distance. The area was rocky with big cliffs sticking up from the grassy ground here and there. No doubt pokémon could be living in caves or in the bushes here.

"This is where I leave you," Hironori then said, turning to the group and nodding to his henchmen. "We will be going back north to Blackthorn. You are free to go where you please, and..." he pondered his next words for some seconds, "and although I think you have got a greater chance of surviving if you all stick together, maybe it would be good it you split up sometimes as well. Enemies won't notice you as fast if you are a lesser number. I guess... no, I won't guess why Celebara didn't think of this."

"Should you ever come by Blackthorn, you are my guests," he added, and all three of the Blackthorn soldiers bowed to the pokémorphs. Then they went away, north.

You could follow them, taking the north trail towards Blackthorn. Be aware, pokémon are said to be stronger the further north you get in this part of Johto. You could also take the trail south, going down along the cliffs on Mount Silver's western side, and probably reach New Bark in one or two days. But your main goal isn't to travel from town to town, is it? It's to seek out pokémon with jewel shards (or humans with it) and somehow take them. Be aware of the pokémon pokémorphs. They are, like yourself, even stronger than pokémon once they have gotten a shard or several.

Will you collect the shards for the Order, or for your own sake? It's all up to you.
    Remember to eat and sleep properly! *mom*

Route 45

Wild pokémon spotted:
    (you can meet however many you want)

Geodude
    Graveler
    Gligar
    Teddiursa
    Phanphy
    Skarmory
    Aipom
    Spearow
    Heracross
    Dratini

Pokémon spotted with shards:
    (you can only meet a couple each time you visit a certain route)

Golem
    Fearow
    Ursaring
    Skarmory
    Donphan
    Gliscor

Anything else on this route? One group of human bandits with one shard.
    (meaning once one of you decide to write about finding the bandits, nobody else can find another set of bandits this time you are in this area)

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
    "Nice try, kid. How about you go run home to mommy while I'll take care of this?" a man told Tei. "Yeah, sure. Excuse me while I bring back the dead." he replied under his breath so that no one may hear him.

When Tei faced forward, the man who had just told him to back off had just finished morphing into a...something. He really coudn't tell. He knows it started with Ry____. He would've just stood there thinking but the two Pokémon started fighting. It was a horrific sight for Tei. He slowly backed away while averting his gaze to somewhere else. The fight seemed to go on forever. When Tei took a peek, the man has turned back to his human morph and was now using his sword. The man stabbed the Graveler in its eye, and right at that moment, tears fell from Tei's eyes. Was this the way it's supposed to be from now on? Killing sharded Pokémon instead of reasoning with them? [Although it may seem impossible, I know it isn't.] Tei kept on insisting himself. But right now, he just doesn't know. When he threw the Graveler away, as stupid as it may seem, it hurt him more than it hurt the Rock Pokémon. After the Graveler had gone down for good, the man picked something up from the ground. As Tei took a closer look, he noticed that it was a shard. [Yeah, now I remember] he thought as tears trickled down his cheeks. [That Graveler had something sparkling on its forehead]

Finally, Tei wiped the last tears from his eyes and continued following that Hironori guy down the mountain like nothing had happened. The tall guy suddenly stopped and turned to face the group. "This is where I leave you," he said, nodding to the other guys with him, "We will be going back north to Blackthorn. You are free to go where you please, and..." He stopped for awhile, looking like he was thinking of the right words to say. "and although I think you have got a greater chance of surviving if you all stick together, maybe it would be good it you split up sometimes as well. Enemies won't notice you as fast if you are a lesser number. I guess... no, I won't guess why Celebara didn't think of this." He continued. [Split up?] Tei thought. He couldn't even beat that sharded Graveler on his own. He needed someone to travel with. Someone who would take his chances with a guy who can't hurt a fly. ((OOC: Yay! I rhymed!)) He looked at the group of PokéMorphs. He couldn't even name them one by one. The only person he remembered was that guy who seemed to always have a headache. [Well,I guess I have no choice then.]

He walked over to him, not knowing what to say first. He was thinking he'd introduce himself first, then ask him if it was okay to travel with him. As he came closer, he noticed the other person right beside him. It didn't bother him, really. The more, the merrier, as they say. Finally, his steps took a halt as he was standing in front of the two persons.

"Hey there. I'm Teijii, but you can call me Tei. I was just wondering...if...it would be okay...if I were to....travel with you?" he said as his mind went blank on what words to say.

Pheonix987

Nyan, nyan, myancology...
    Years
    "Ho, Raymond, eh?"

Alana turned around to see Raymond...to see and hear him thanking her. Now, she didn't know him very much, but she guessed that he wasn't the kind to easily say thanks. Albeit with a touch of a joke. Alana sighed. She had forgotten that this wasn't her village anymore, where people had knowledge of every plant that grew near it. Not that she could blame him. From what she gathered, only her villagers knew about the properties of the weed.

"Chew and swallow. It tastes a bit bad, but you have to make sure it's chewed first." She turned around, her back facing Raymond once again. "And don't call me kid. My name's Alana! Just Alan for you." She resumed walking, being more tense than usual. Normally, she would probably stay at the sidelines of a battle, but if she didn't buckle up, she would be the underdog with no shards. Or worse, the whole group could be defeated by a person/Pokemon with a large amount of shards. They had already been ambushed by a Graveler with a shard. Any other Pokemon could be holding their own, and with too many on one side, the scale would tip, and the small group of PokeMorphs would plunge down.

"That Raymond guy's not bad..." Alana started to think again about the PokeMorphs who were currently following Hironori down the mountain. She had a feeling (call it woman's intuition) that the group would be seperated soon, and obviously, she wanted to live, so sticking around some strong guys would heighten her chances of survival.

Raymond was fast and strong; it would take quite a bit of strength to stick anything in a Graveler, much less two times in a row. Not to mention that the Graveler had a shard. He seemed to be a good candidate, if a tad antisocial. However, he didn't look evil or greedy; even if he rushed in to take the shard, she couldn't feel much happiness coming out of him. In fact, he seemed a tad worried. Nontheless, Raymond probably had a good heart.

Teijii was okay in terms of strength. However, he was a pacifist in a Pokemon-eat-Person world. ((OOC: Erm...dog-eat-dog?)) Not to mention from what she saw that he didn't yet have full grasp over his PokeMorph abilities. In fact, when he transformed into his Pokemon, he seemed slightly confused before talking to the Graveler. Alana was slightly curious about this, but her suspisions were that he was preparing to fight, except that he didn't know how to use any of his moves. She quickly dismissed that thought. How should that be possible?

The rest, she didn't know. They could be cowards or Arceus' rival for all she knew. A group of three PokeMorphs attracted her. It seemed that they were talking about Raymond in a negative way. "Our tightly-knit group, ladies and gentlemen!" She mentally shook her head.

Very soon, they reached the bottom of the mountain. Hironori then turned to the group and said, "This is where I leave you. We will be going back north to Blackthorn. You are free to go where you please, and although I think you have got a greater chance of surviving if you all stick together, maybe it would be good it you split up sometimes as well. Enemies won't notice you as fast if you are a lesser number. I guess... no, I won't guess why Celebara didn't think of this."

"They do say strength in numbers." Alana commented.

"Should you ever come by Blackthorn, you are my guests." He then left. A short while later, Tei walked over to the boy with the headache.

"Hey there. I'm Teijii, but you can call me Tei. I was just wondering...if...it would be okay...if I were to....travel with you?" He said. Alana stood back to watch. She was interested, and besides, if she was lucky, someone would take the initiative and ask her to join them. Preferably Raymond, Flavia or the other guy who grabbed Tei. They seemed to be strong and reliable.

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Farin waved to the soldiers as they left. Then froze as he noticed what he meant. They would all split up. He looked around to see a group of people talking. <They already have a group!> His ears twitched as he looked around to find someone to try and group up with. He turned to a guy with brown hair with blonde tips a grayish coat and a red shirt.

Farin walked a little quickly up to him, "H-hi, I-I'mm Farin."

((OOC: Do I get bonus points for knowing a badass color [that] gets the blood going is from full metal alchemist?))

Garet

GhostFire
    Years
    Overconfidence, momentary fear, pride, and paranoia. What was the guy paranoid about? Jolim watched as he got a weed from the staff-girl.

"Don't be stupid." One of the older boys growled, passing the two as he made his way towards the Ry-morph. "Besides. Who are you to judge?"

Jolim frowned, his hand going up to his bandana. That boy was probably right. He himself had been teased, scolded, etc., on account of his missing eye and for being a Pokemorph.
    When Hironori said that they'd be his guests if they went to Blackthorn, Jolim sighed. "We've only had a few Pokemorphs at the most, in the past," he said. "Who knows how the others would react?"

"Hey there. I'm Teijii, but you can call me Tei. I was just wondering...if...it would be okay...if I were to....travel with you?"
    Jolim turned his attention to the Dratini-kid who'd just introduced himself. "I'm okay with that," he replied. "I'm Jolim." After taking a look at the others, he sighed. "Personally, I think it would be better if we all stayed together for now. There isn't really any reason to split up...yet."

Jolim's eye drifted over to the short kid with the Pokemon-ears. Didn't seem like he'd talked much.

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    "Hey there. I'm Teijii, but you can call me Tei. I was just wondering...if...it would be okay...if I were to....travel with you?"

The boy who had transformed into a snake randomly in the plaza had come up to me. It was nice to know his name, but it seemed that it was hard for him to try to find words. My eyebrow started to twitch, he was desperate. I was positive that he only asked me this was because I was the only one he could remember. Not that I could blame him, I did start moaning at my headache when this whole group got together, but it wasn't particularly my fault. If he hadn't transformed then I wouldn't have felt all those emotions of fear and hate bang against my head. I couldn't blame him either though because he seemed inexperienced as a poke'morph. I bet he barely knew how to transform on his own.

"You only chose me because I'm the only one you remember right?" I asked, even though I already knew the answer to that question was. I cut him off before he could answer, "Don't worry I'm not judging you."

That sentence was meant for the male who had accused him for judging the oldest member of this group. I wasn't judging, I was asked a question and I answered it. It isn't my fault that I had the powers of empathy. I could still feel his annoyance towards me and I tried hard not to channel it.

"I guess you can," I told Teijii, "It wouldn't be fun by myself."

[FONT=&quot]I only added the "by myself" part because I wasn't too sure that Jolim wanted to come with me because he wanted all of us to stay in a group. I didn't think it was possible, especially how the group was acting now. I already got more than half of the people in this group annoyed at me just because of my powers of empathy. If they got even angrier and more annoyed at me, I think I would have gone berserk and that was a bad thing. It was when objects started zooming around, things hitting people in the face, and people were sent flying. [/FONT]

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    (OOC: @ Sandeon: Only if you didn't Google it ^^ And then you get brownie points :D)

It wasn't too long until they reached the bottom of the mountain, Felix straggling behind the whole way. Once there, Gramps politely informed them that they were on their own. Brilliant.

"H-hi, I-I'mm Farin." Felix looked down to see a boy in a ridiculously baggy brown tunic and pants, probably the youngest of the group as well, judging by his appearance. He was at least a foot and a half shorter then Felix, and looked up at him with bright, orange eyes. However, Felix's gaze shifted towards the two ears twitching on the top of the kid's head, the ears of a Pikachu-ImeanEevee.

Felix ran his hand through his hair, causing the front-right side to stick up and clenching his eyes tight momentarily before responding to the kid.

"I'm Felix." He stated. "Felix Ekho. Nice to meet you."

Peering past the kid, (which wasn't too hard to do due to his short stature) and his eerily familiar ears and all-too-familiar twitch, he looked towards his target, the Ry-morph with the shard and the girl talking to him. Both seemed to be engaged in a conversation, with the girl being infinitely more cheery than the other. Even so, either one would make a decent companion.

His gaze fell back on the kid in front of him. From what he had seen so far, the kid wasn't exactly the person you'd think would be on a mission such as this. But then again, they had only just met, but first impressions were always everlasting. His stuttered speech teetered on nervousness, if not incomprehension of the Human Language. Still, Felix couldn't help but see a reflection of a past time when looking at the kid. With a sigh, he looked down the path which the old geezer traveled down. The old man was still in sight, but nothing more than a speck on the horizon.

"Gramps didn't really leave us much of a choice here." Felix mumbled under his breath, shoving his hands into his cloak pockets. Go and find shards. That was their mission, their quest. But was it their duty? Another gust of wind blew, this one coming from the northern path; His hair and cloak both ruffled by the heavy gust. After a short pause, Felix again spoke. "Right. Let's go."

Felix began to walk down the Southern path, briefly wondering who, if anyone, would care to follow his initiative, before remembering he didn't care either.

(OOC: Lets get this partay started! :3

Last edited:

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
    "I'm okay with that," the person beside the headache guy replied. "I'm Jolim." He sighed before continuing his introduction. ook at the others, he sighed. "Personally, I think it would be better if we all stayed together for now. There isn't really any reason to split up...yet."

"You only chose me because I'm the only one you remember right?" he asked Tei, and the question made him feel guilty. Before Tei could reply, the boy said something else.
    "Don't worry I'm not judging you." He said judging like he was referring to someone else. But Tei didn't mind. He just didn't want to travel around alone. He now had one person to travel with, but one wasn't enough for him. At lest five will do, but he doubts that the group he'll travel with will have more than five members in it.

"I guess you can. It wouldn't be fun by myself" the boy replied. Tei wondered why the boy said "by myself" when he already has one person to travel with.

"Then it's settled. By the way, I didn't quite catch your name." Tei told the headache guy.

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    "I'm Felix." The guy Farin introduced to. "Felix Ekho. Nice to meet you." Farin's ear stopped twitching. <I did it! And he didn't have a negative response!...> He thought to himself and he was too busy thinking to notice Felix looking over him. When he noticed he spaced off he looked back up at Felix, a few seconds after he looked back down at Farin.

"Gramps didn't really leave us much of a choice here." Farin heard Felix say quietly. A second or so past and a breeze blew past blowing some hair in Farin's face, he brushed it back. "Right. Let's go." Felix said as he started off. Farin followed his lead. As he followed he glanced back to see if anyone else was following.

((OOC: I Googled to check if my memory was correct... Is that still brownie points?))

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    "Chew and swallow. It tastes a bit bad, but you have to make sure it's chewed first." She turned around, her back facing him. At that point, Raymond quickly assumed she was going to run off. "And don't call me kid. My name's Alana! Just Alan for you."

Raymond was knocked back a bit, mostly due to her small tinge of anger in her voice. He wasn't sure if he could trust her. Then again, he had no reason to not trust her. Why try to poison him when you don't him, even if he had one shard?

Hoping the weed was going to be an effective pain reliever, Raymond decided to do "surgery" right before attempting to consume it. Entirely sure that his nose had to be re-aligned and put back in place, Raymond prepared himself for immense pain. Placing his fingers around his nose, Raymond pushed on both sides and ear-spitting crack echoed along the mountain. Raymond's nose appeared straighter and more aligned, despite the swelling. Wincing and tearing from the sudden shot of pain, Raymond immediately began to chew the weed quickly and throughly (as instructed) and swallowed. It did paste poor, but nothing out of the ordinary for him. He was a horrible cook who washed down almost everything with alcohol. Guess the burn is more placing.

"You know, Alan. That didn't taste too bad," Raymond said with a slight chuckle. He was being serious however. Rarity.

In due time, the small army reached the mountain's base and Hironori turned to speak: "This is where I leave you. We will be going back north to Blackthorn. You are free to go where you please, and although I think you have got a greater chance of surviving if you all stick together, maybe it would be good it you split up sometimes as well. Enemies won't notice you as fast if you are a lesser number. I guess... no, I won't guess why Celebara didn't think of this."

In addition, he offered his hospitality should they ever come to Blackthorn. Poor decision since Raymond will take advantage of that one day and make him regret it. Such evil thoughts.

The beginnings of the spilt soon began. At first, Raymond did not mind and more or less was ready to travel independently. No one to watch over, spilt loot, or impede his progress…wait no. Ryamond shook his head. He just witness the grand flaw in his plan. Despite throughly defeating a sharded Pokemon, he walked with injuries. His fighting style was high-risk, high-reward and sometimes that backfired. He was probably lucky to walk away with just a broken nose. That and his cooking was horrible.

Alan seemed to be a perfect wingman…or woman. She seemed to have medical knowledge and probably could handle herself rather well. He could be the brawn and she the brains. Good dynamic.

Looking around, the only others who appeared to be alone was the swordsman with the grey cloak and the child with the odd Pokemon ears. Raymond theorized the child couldn't completely control his transformation. Nevertheless, he didn't change in front of a group people or bother to reason with hostile. Status in book: Clean, yet not pristine.

The swordsman was more intriguing. He did bother to discipline the foolish dragon morph and he had a solid weapon. Raymond knew he could take care of himself. Perfect companion and fellow fighter. If Alan came along and the Pokemon ear child joined, Raymond believed they would have a solid group. Solid group=success. Not to mention, numbers typically means more fun. Raymond's all about fun.

"Hey, Alan! Let's follow those two," he said pointing to the swordsman and the child who walked down the southern path off the mountain. Raymond made his way along the southern path, hoping Alan would follow.

"Swordsman!" Raymond called. "Seems you need an extra blade. Mind if I tag along?!"

Pheonix987

Nyan, nyan, myancology...
    Years
    Alana looked around, studying the group. Or more likely, the to-be several groups. The headache guy and Tei looked like they were going to go together. The guy with the Eevee ears and the guy who grabbed Tei looked like they were together, too. The rest? She wasn't so sure.

A few moments later, a loud "CRACK" was heard from behind Alana. She guessed that the sound came from Raymond's nose. Apparently, he had rearranged it before eating the weed. At least that meant that he was smarter than some of the people who lived in her village. One adult had also broken his nose, and he had eaten the weed before straightening it. Another yelp of pain had erupted from his mouth after that. Another plus. Either Raymond was used to pain, or didn't think much of it.

"You know, Alan. That didn't taste too bad," he said. "That's why I said a bit bad." She retorted in her mind.

A while later, Raymond (she noticed how much she focused on the guy) focused on the duo of the Eevee ears and the disciplining guy and cried out, "Hey, Alan! Let's follow those two."

Alana was a bit surprised when Raymond said her name, but she internally smiled. Bingo. She considered it. Raymond was, obviously, an advantegeous ally, if a tad dark. The guy with the Eevee ears, she didn't know much about him. He didn't seem like a fool, though. The other guy wasn't bad in her opinion. He had guts. Now, if only Flavia would join...the group would be quite nice, even if she was a little bossy. "Sure, then!" Alana cried, and joined up with Raymond.

"Need more help? Promise I won't hold you back." She said to the duo. She then turned around and half yelled. "Flavia! You want to come along?"

((OOC: Sorry for the post being slightly short...homework is so annoying -_-

LOL It sounds like a one-sided AlanaxRaymond XD Don't worry. It isn't.))

Garet

GhostFire
    Years
    "I guess you can," Mitchell told Teijii, "It wouldn't be fun by myself."

"Don't worry," Jolim said, grinning. "I'm not gonna leave you alone. It would be a dangerous thing to do around here." He watched as the boy with the cloak began to walk south, promptly followed by the kid with the Pokemon-ears.

"Swordsman!" the man with the shard called to the boy with the cloak. "Seems you need an extra blade. Mind if I tag along?!" He then began walking south, as well, joined by the staff-girl.

Jolim turned back to Mitchell and Teijii. "Which way would you two rather go?" he asked. "North or south?" Could get another shot at Claire if we go north, he thought.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    "Swordsman!" One of the other Pokemorphs called. "Seems you need an extra blade. Mind if I tag along?!"

Felix stopped in his tracks and looked over his shoulder back at the Ry-morph. So he wanted to come with him, eh? It was true that he was strong, and did possess the only shard in the group, and he did take his chance to step in during the fight.

However, before he was able to make a decision/respond, a girl with a staff, the same one who destroyed the rock, was invited along by the Ry-morph. Felix let out a sigh. She looked young, very young; young enough to question whether the people who chose the groups were thinking when they picked her.

"Sure. Why not?" Felix shrugged/sighed, turning back towards the road, closing his eyes as he resumed walking down the path.

(OOC: I had an action scene, but then I decided to hold off until we get more split up x3
    @Pheonix- Gah. I know how you feel. 7 page LA paper last night |/)

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
    ((OOC: Really? No encounters yet? If it's okay, I'd like to make another one. Not sharded, of course)

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna leave you alone. It would be a dangerous thing to do around here." Jolim told the headache guy, who seemed to have ignored Tei's question about his name.
    "Swordsman! Seems you need an extra blade. Mind if I tag along?!" that guy who had one shard shouted. A girl followed the shard guy and asked if she could tag along the guy in the cloak, too. Teijii let out a sigh. It seems like the group that has just been formed was quickly disbanding. A little part of Tei wanted the group together so that he wasn't needed to hurt anyone, but the rest of him wanted the group to form smaller groups. He was not really all that comfortable in a large group, so he didn't really like traveling in a group of 9.

"Which way would you two rather go?" Jolim asked, snapping Tei out of his thoughts, "North or south?" He tried to remember what he knows about the paths, but then again, he knew nothing. But something inside him tells him to move south. He was about to tell Jolim about his decision until he was rammed by something pretty hard. He turned around to see that a Phanpy was sort of tackling him. The little Pokémon faced Tei with distress in its eyes. Why? He had no idea. The Phanpy tackled him one more time before curling into a little ball and rolling away. Tei stared at it for a little while, until he heard something in his head. {Help. Please. My mother.} the voice said. Tei didn't know where the voice came from, but his instincts made him follow the Phanpy.

[I don't know what's going on right now, but I hope it doesn't involve fighting.]

((OOC: Or a quest, if it's okay...))

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    "Sure. Why not?"

Surprising response. Or not. Raymond did not know the swordsman at all. He seemed familiar however. Maybe Raymond saw them once or twice during his mercenary travels through Johto. Didn't matter. The man had a sword and likely knew how to use it. It was a fine blade as well. Well-crafted, at least it seemed to be. Amateurs don't carry good swords.

Raymond noticed that Alan was following him, trying to convince someone else to follow them. She could try, but it fell on deaf ears. Flavia, at least thats what Raymond heard was her name, hasn't spoken since her rather loud debut. Maybe she could only speak five words a day. Oh well, Raymond didn't care. He was more concerned on getting on the swordsman good side. Betrayal is something Raymond couldn't afford. That would end in bloodshed. Sure, he probably could kill them all. Ugh, he thought. I shouldn't think that way already. After all, they could be decent people. If those exist.

Raymond was throughly convinced mankind it a corrupt demonic race that is no better the worms in the dirt that he walks on. Emphasis on was. The anonymous woman and more recently Alan proved that people do have souls. I suppose only a few people chose to embrace the honor of having one, he theorized. Didn't matter. Raymond was still more concerned of serving himself and coming out ahead of the rest of the group. Though he wouldn't mind helping them out too. If they proved worth it.

"Oi, Swordsman. Never quite got your name. You can call me Raymond. The small girl following me is Alan," he began before a small wince of pain overwhelmed him for a brief moment. "By the way, do you know where you are going?"

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Before Felix could answer Raymond, a rustling noise was heard in the bushes beside the dusty road. The sun fell back behind a layer of clouds, as if it wanted to hide all of a sudden. The rustling noise was surely heard by some of the pokémorphs, and followed by a low chuckle.

"Seems we're still not good at sneaking," the chuckling voice said. The speaker stood up. When he did, three more people stood up as well, climbing out from behind trees and rocks.

The man who had spoken was a rather tall, both fat and muscular man with a beard that mostly looked like it wanted to run away from him. The other people were three average sized men, all looking pretty dirty but wearing gold rings in their ears or around their necks. They... definitely had the aura of being bandits. Gangs of bandits were very well known around Johto nowadays.

"So, nice little girl you have there," the big man said, smiling to show brown teeth. "Alan, was it? Bad name, but cute face. Hand her over."

As he said the last words, the other men chuckled in the same creepy way as he had done before.

"And before you're even thinking of objecting..." he added and showed a necklace he was wearing. It featured two shards! He must be stronger than the others... and maybe stronger than the pokémorphs?

The others raised their axes and clubs, showing the group of morphs in the vicinity that they were serious, even though they were smiling all the way. One of them had a shard as well, bound with a leather thread around his arm.

((OOC: I don't mean to scare Alan xD But knowing her, she will not be scared, more like... mad?))

Garet

GhostFire
    Years
    Jolim hadn't been anticipating the answer of Teijii being tackled by a Phanpy. He hopped back a bit to avoid getting tangled up, then watched as the little Pokemon began to roll away. "What does it want?" he muttered, reaching up to scratch his forehead where the bandana crossed it. Will it ever stop itching? he thought, casting a casual glance with his eye to the south.

He paused mid-scratch. "Mitchell," Jolim said quietly, his hand reaching further back for the shortbow waiting in its case, "stay with Teijii. Otherwise, do what you want." Maybe it was time to show what he could do.

As he quietly pulled out the bow, Jolim assessed the situation with his left eye. From what he could see, four people had just blocked the way of, if he remembered the name correctly, Raymond and Company. Bandits, it seemed. They were far enough away that Jolim couldn't clearly hear any spoken words, but he didn't like the looks of the fat one.
    He was...what, a hundred feet away, at the most?

Jolim pulled out an arrow with his left hand just as quietly and nocked it on his bow, just as he saw a flash of light coming from fattie's neck. Okay, you just made yourself the first target. With that thought, Jolim aimed for his upraised arm, sighting along the arrow, and released.

A second later, an arrow with the fletching unique to Blackthorn hit the big man's arm. As the other bandits turned to look, another arrow buried itself in the neck of the bandit to the far left, sending him gurgling to the ground. A third arrow hit the hand of the bandit with the shard bound around his arm; the shock of it caused him to take a few steps back.
    The fourth bandit, not yet fired upon, took cover behind a rock before Jolim could release an arrow on him. He might be trouble, Jolim thought, turning back to aim the arrow back at Mr. Fattie.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    "Oi, Swordsman. Never quite got your name. You can call me Raymond. The small girl following me is Alan," he began before a small wince of pain overwhelmed him for a brief moment. "By the way, do you know where you are going?"

Before Felix could tell Raymond anything, he heard a rustling coming from the bushes beside the dusty road. The sun hid behind the clouds, a forewarning of what was about to occur, made all the more by a low chuckle that followed.

Felix slowly reached up, grabbing the hilt of his sword as four men emerged from the brush. Bandits.

"So, nice little girl you have there," the big man said, smiling to show brown teeth. "Alan, was it? Bad name, but cute face. Hand her over." The man continued, making sure everyone saw his necklace that had not one, but two shards around it! "And before you're even thinking of objecting..."

Too late. With a slight grin, Felix made his response. He drew his Fachion halfway, the blade shining slightly, even as the sun passed behind the clouds.

As a result (or so he assumed), one of the men, the big one, let out a laugh as infectious as the common cold. Each of the men mimicked the deep chuckle, each taking turns drawing their own specialized weapon. That is, until an arrow wedged itself deep within the leader's arm. As everyone turned and stared, another arrow struck the bandit to his far left. Gurgling and gasping, the man collapsed to the ground as yet a third arrow hit the hand of another bandit. His face immediately filled with pain as he yanked the arrow from his hand.

But Felix paid no heed to where the arrows came from. Instead, he stepped in between the group and the bandits, drawing his Venician-styled Falchion, pointing it straight at big man with the two shards.

These people had no pride, no courage, and no skill; and would be no trouble at all.

"Last chance." Felix growled, unmoving and unphased, even as a fierce wind whipped across the dirt road and the sky grew continually darker. "Leave or die. Your choice."

(OOC: Yay! A fight scene is coming up. ^^ Although, I can't decide who to fight xD But I didn't have time to write a big post up anyways, so this will have to do for now. Can't wait to show Felix's skillz that killz- *shot with arrow*)

Last edited:
    Back