• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéStory Time - Just add five words!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Lopunny was a beauty pageant well known for her amazing dance routine, demonstrating her perfect ballet techniques. She found herself participating in, and consequently winning these contests, thanks to her Kabutops learnt to dance so his quest ended here. But she had one big rival, Haxorus. His Dragon Dance techniques could impress even the steel pro dancer, Aron, who once won the Metal Sound Competition and danced in front of Zygarde himself. Lopunny of course challenged him in a break-dancing contest, using Dizzy Punch to confuse. Aron now danced like a Skarmory with no good moves and two left feet. "Why couldn't I invent this myself...

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Lopunny was a beauty pageant well known for her amazing dance routine, demonstrating her perfect ballet techniques. She found herself participating in, and consequently winning these contests, thanks to her Kabutops learnt to dance so his quest ended here. But she had one big rival, Haxorus. His Dragon Dance techniques could impress even the steel pro dancer, Aron, who once won the Metal Sound Competition and danced in front of Zygarde himself. Lopunny of course challenged him in a break-dancing contest, using Dizzy Punch to confuse. Aron now danced like a Skarmory with no good moves and two left feet. "Why couldn't I invent this myself?" said Skarmory. Then Haxorus came...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Lopunny was a beauty pageant well known for her amazing dance routine, demonstrating her perfect ballet techniques. She found herself participating in, and consequently winning these contests, thanks to her Kabutops learnt to dance so his quest ended here. But she had one big rival, Haxorus. His Dragon Dance techniques could impress even the steel pro dancer, Aron, who once won the Metal Sound Competition and danced in front of Zygarde himself. Lopunny of course challenged him in a break-dancing contest, using Dizzy Punch to confuse. Aron now danced like a Skarmory with no good moves and two left feet. "Why couldn't I invent this myself?" said Skarmory. Then Haxorus came, crashing through the jungle as...

Years
    Lopunny was a beauty pageant well known for her amazing dance routine, demonstrating her perfect ballet techniques. She found herself participating in, and consequently winning these contests, thanks to her Kabutops learnt to dance so his quest ended here. But she had one big rival, Haxorus. His Dragon Dance techniques could impress even the steel pro dancer, Aron, who once won the Metal Sound Competition and danced in front of Zygarde himself. Lopunny of course challenged him in a break-dancing contest, using Dizzy Punch to confuse. Aron now danced like a Skarmory with no good moves and two left feet. "Why couldn't I invent this myself?" said Skarmory. Then Haxorus came, crashing through the jungle as [FONT=&quot]he had Drank far to...[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

classiccartoonsftw

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Lopunny was a beauty pageant well known for her amazing dance routine, demonstrating her perfect ballet techniques. She found herself participating in, and consequently winning these contests, thanks to her Kabutops learnt to dance so his quest ended here. But she had one big rival, Haxorus. His Dragon Dance techniques could impress even the steel pro dancer, Aron, who once won the Metal Sound Competition and danced in front of Zygarde himself. Lopunny of course challenged him in a break-dancing contest, using Dizzy Punch to confuse. Aron now danced like a Skarmory with no good moves and two left feet. "Why couldn't I invent this myself?" said Skarmory. Then Haxorus came, crashing through the jungle as he had drank far too much Berry Juice, causing him...

Years
    Lopunny was a beauty pageant well known for her amazing dance routine, demonstrating her perfect ballet techniques. She found herself participating in, and consequently winning these contests, thanks to her Kabutops learnt to dance so his quest ended here. But she had one big rival, Haxorus. His Dragon Dance techniques could impress even the steel pro dancer, Aron, who once won the Metal Sound Competition and danced in front of Zygarde himself. Lopunny of course challenged him in a break-dancing contest, using Dizzy Punch to confuse. Aron now danced like a Skarmory with no good moves and two left feet. "Why couldn't I invent this myself?" said Skarmory. Then Haxorus came, crashing through the jungle as he had drank far too much Berry Juice, causing him to be a bit dizzy.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    Lopunny was a beauty pageant well known for her amazing dance routine, demonstrating her perfect ballet techniques. She found herself participating in, and consequently winning these contests, thanks to her Kabutops learnt to dance so his quest ended here. But she had one big rival, Haxorus. His Dragon Dance techniques could impress even the steel pro dancer, Aron, who once won the Metal Sound Competition and danced in front of Zygarde himself. Lopunny of course challenged him in a break-dancing contest, using Dizzy Punch to confuse. Aron now danced like a Skarmory with no good moves and two left feet. "Why couldn't I invent this myself?" said Skarmory. Then Haxorus came, crashing through the jungle as he had drank far too much Berry Juice, causing him to be a bit dizzy. Aron bumped into Haxorus, only...

classiccartoonsftw

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Lopunny was a beauty pageant well known for her amazing dance routine, demonstrating her perfect ballet techniques. She found herself participating in, and consequently winning these contests, thanks to her Kabutops learnt to dance so his quest ended here. But she had one big rival, Haxorus. His Dragon Dance techniques could impress even the steel pro dancer, Aron, who once won the Metal Sound Competition and danced in front of Zygarde himself. Lopunny of course challenged him in a break-dancing contest, using Dizzy Punch to confuse. Aron now danced like a Skarmory with no good moves and two left feet. "Why couldn't I invent this myself?" said Skarmory. Then Haxorus came, crashing through the jungle as he had drank far too much Berry Juice, causing him to be a bit dizzy. Aron bumped into Haxorus, only to get knocked away itself...

Lycanthropy

Years
    Lopunny was a beauty pageant well known for her amazing dance routine, demonstrating her perfect ballet techniques. She found herself participating in, and consequently winning these contests, thanks to her Kabutops learnt to dance so his quest ended here. But she had one big rival, Haxorus. His Dragon Dance techniques could impress even the steel pro dancer, Aron, who once won the Metal Sound Competition and danced in front of Zygarde himself. Lopunny of course challenged him in a break-dancing contest, using Dizzy Punch to confuse. Aron now danced like a Skarmory with no good moves and two left feet. "Why couldn't I invent this myself?" said Skarmory. Then Haxorus came, crashing through the jungle as he had drank far too much Berry Juice, causing him to be a bit dizzy. Aron bumped into Haxorus, only to get knocked away itself from the stage. The jury...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Lopunny was a beauty pageant well known for her amazing dance routine, demonstrating her perfect ballet techniques. She found herself participating in, and consequently winning these contests, thanks to her Kabutops learnt to dance so his quest ended here. But she had one big rival, Haxorus. His Dragon Dance techniques could impress even the steel pro dancer, Aron, who once won the Metal Sound Competition and danced in front of Zygarde himself. Lopunny of course challenged him in a break-dancing contest, using Dizzy Punch to confuse. Aron now danced like a Skarmory with no good moves and two left feet. "Why couldn't I invent this myself?" said Skarmory. Then Haxorus came, crashing through the jungle as he had drank far too much Berry Juice, causing him to be a bit dizzy. Aron bumped into Haxorus, only to get knocked away itself from the stage. The jury decided to disqualify Aron, giving...

Lycanthropy

Years
    Lopunny was a beauty pageant well known for her amazing dance routine, demonstrating her perfect ballet techniques. She found herself participating in, and consequently winning these contests, thanks to her Kabutops learnt to dance so his quest ended here. But she had one big rival, Haxorus. His Dragon Dance techniques could impress even the steel pro dancer, Aron, who once won the Metal Sound Competition and danced in front of Zygarde himself. Lopunny of course challenged him in a break-dancing contest, using Dizzy Punch to confuse. Aron now danced like a Skarmory with no good moves and two left feet. "Why couldn't I invent this myself?" said Skarmory. Then Haxorus came, crashing through the jungle as he had drank far too much Berry Juice, causing him to be a bit dizzy. Aron bumped into Haxorus, only to get knocked away itself from the stage. The jury decided to disqualify Aron, giving Haxorus the first prize and...

>:)

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Holy crap, the other one already ended? xD

Lopunny was a beauty pageant well known for her amazing dance routine, demonstrating her perfect ballet techniques. She found herself participating in, and consequently winning these contests, thanks to her Kabutops learnt to dance so his quest ended here. But she had one big rival, Haxorus. His Dragon Dance techniques could impress even the steel pro dancer, Aron, who once won the Metal Sound Competition and danced in front of Zygarde himself. Lopunny of course challenged him in a break-dancing contest, using Dizzy Punch to confuse. Aron now danced like a Skarmory with no good moves and two left feet. "Why couldn't I invent this myself?" said Skarmory. Then Haxorus came, crashing through the jungle as he had drank far too much Berry Juice, causing him to be a bit dizzy. Aron bumped into Haxorus, only to get knocked away itself from the stage. The jury decided to disqualify Aron, giving Haxorus the first prize and a cookie to make him...

Lycanthropy

Years
    Lopunny was a beauty pageant well known for her amazing dance routine, demonstrating her perfect ballet techniques. She found herself participating in, and consequently winning these contests, thanks to her Kabutops learnt to dance so his quest ended here. But she had one big rival, Haxorus. His Dragon Dance techniques could impress even the steel pro dancer, Aron, who once won the Metal Sound Competition and danced in front of Zygarde himself. Lopunny of course challenged him in a break-dancing contest, using Dizzy Punch to confuse. Aron now danced like a Skarmory with no good moves and two left feet. "Why couldn't I invent this myself?" said Skarmory. Then Haxorus came, crashing through the jungle as he had drank far too much Berry Juice, causing him to be a bit dizzy. Aron bumped into Haxorus, only to get knocked away itself from the stage. The jury decided to disqualify Aron, giving Haxorus the first prize and a cookie to make him the Lord of the Dance...

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2015
    Lopunny was a beauty pageant well known for her amazing dance routine, demonstrating her perfect ballet techniques. She found herself participating in, and consequently winning these contests, thanks to her Kabutops learnt to dance so his quest ended here. But she had one big rival, Haxorus. His Dragon Dance techniques could impress even the steel pro dancer, Aron, who once won the Metal Sound Competition and danced in front of Zygarde himself. Lopunny of course challenged him in a break-dancing contest, using Dizzy Punch to confuse. Aron now danced like a Skarmory with no good moves and two left feet. "Why couldn't I invent this myself?" said Skarmory. Then Haxorus came, crashing through the jungle as he had drank far too much Berry Juice, causing him to be a bit dizzy. Aron bumped into Haxorus, only to get knocked away itself from the stage. The jury decided to disqualify Aron, giving Haxorus the first prize and a cookie to make him the Lord of the Dance. "Haxorus knows the Drunken Style...

Years
    Lopunny was a beauty pageant well known for her amazing dance routine, demonstrating her perfect ballet techniques. She found herself participating in, and consequently winning these contests, thanks to her Kabutops learnt to dance so his quest ended here. But she had one big rival, Haxorus. His Dragon Dance techniques could impress even the steel pro dancer, Aron, who once won the Metal Sound Competition and danced in front of Zygarde himself. Lopunny of course challenged him in a break-dancing contest, using Dizzy Punch to confuse. Aron now danced like a Skarmory with no good moves and two left feet. "Why couldn't I invent this myself?" said Skarmory. Then Haxorus came, crashing through the jungle as he had drank far too much Berry Juice, causing him to be a bit dizzy. Aron bumped into Haxorus, only to get knocked away itself from the stage. The jury decided to disqualify Aron, giving Haxorus the first prize and a cookie to make him the Lord of the Dance. "Haxorus knows the Drunken Style, which is popular in nightclubs

Lycanthropy

Years
    Lopunny was a beauty pageant well known for her amazing dance routine, demonstrating her perfect ballet techniques. She found herself participating in, and consequently winning these contests, thanks to her Kabutops learnt to dance so his quest ended here. But she had one big rival, Haxorus. His Dragon Dance techniques could impress even the steel pro dancer, Aron, who once won the Metal Sound Competition and danced in front of Zygarde himself. Lopunny of course challenged him in a break-dancing contest, using Dizzy Punch to confuse. Aron now danced like a Skarmory with no good moves and two left feet. "Why couldn't I invent this myself?" said Skarmory. Then Haxorus came, crashing through the jungle as he had drank far too much Berry Juice, causing him to be a bit dizzy. Aron bumped into Haxorus, only to get knocked away itself from the stage. The jury decided to disqualify Aron, giving Haxorus the first prize and a cookie to make him the Lord of the Dance. "Haxorus knows the Drunken Style, which is popular in nightclubs and because we're in one...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Holy crap, the other one already ended? xD
    Yep but no dungeon exploring unfortunately :( Hopefully we can have another PMD one soon :D

Lopunny was a beauty pageant well known for her amazing dance routine, demonstrating her perfect ballet techniques. She found herself participating in, and consequently winning these contests, thanks to her Kabutops learnt to dance so his quest ended here. But she had one big rival, Haxorus. His Dragon Dance techniques could impress even the steel pro dancer, Aron, who once won the Metal Sound Competition and danced in front of Zygarde himself. Lopunny of course challenged him in a break-dancing contest, using Dizzy Punch to confuse. Aron now danced like a Skarmory with no good moves and two left feet. "Why couldn't I invent this myself?" said Skarmory. Then Haxorus came, crashing through the jungle as he had drank far too much Berry Juice, causing him to be a bit dizzy. Aron bumped into Haxorus, only to get knocked away itself from the stage. The jury decided to disqualify Aron, giving Haxorus the first prize and a cookie to make him the Lord of the Dance. "Haxorus knows the Drunken Style, which is popular in nightclubs and because we're in one let's boogie!" They span around...

Years
    Lopunny was a beauty pageant well known for her amazing dance routine, demonstrating her perfect ballet techniques. She found herself participating in, and consequently winning these contests, thanks to her Kabutops learnt to dance so his quest ended here. But she had one big rival, Haxorus. His Dragon Dance techniques could impress even the steel pro dancer, Aron, who once won the Metal Sound Competition and danced in front of Zygarde himself. Lopunny of course challenged him in a break-dancing contest, using Dizzy Punch to confuse. Aron now danced like a Skarmory with no good moves and two left feet. "Why couldn't I invent this myself?" said Skarmory. Then Haxorus came, crashing through the jungle as he had drank far too much Berry Juice, causing him to be a bit dizzy. Aron bumped into Haxorus, only to get knocked away itself from the stage. The jury decided to disqualify Aron, giving Haxorus the first prize and a cookie to make him the Lord of the Dance. "Haxorus knows the Drunken Style, which is popular in nightclubs and because we're in one let's boogie!" They span around. Lopunny looked disappointed she did

Years
    Lopunny was a beauty pageant well known for her amazing dance routine, demonstrating her perfect ballet techniques. She found herself participating in, and consequently winning these contests, thanks to her Kabutops learnt to dance so his quest ended here. But she had one big rival, Haxorus. His Dragon Dance techniques could impress even the steel pro dancer, Aron, who once won the Metal Sound Competition and danced in front of Zygarde himself. Lopunny of course challenged him in a break-dancing contest, using Dizzy Punch to confuse. Aron now danced like a Skarmory with no good moves and two left feet. "Why couldn't I invent this myself?" said Skarmory. Then Haxorus came, crashing through the jungle as he had drank far too much Berry Juice, causing him to be a bit dizzy. Aron bumped into Haxorus, only to get knocked away itself from the stage. The jury decided to disqualify Aron, giving Haxorus the first prize and a cookie to make him the Lord of the Dance. "Haxorus knows the Drunken Style, which is popular in nightclubs and because we're in one let's boogie!" They span around. Lopunny looked disappointed she did [FONT=&quot]her best, but it was[/FONT]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Lopunny was a beauty pageant well known for her amazing dance routine, demonstrating her perfect ballet techniques. She found herself participating in, and consequently winning these contests, thanks to her Kabutops learnt to dance so his quest ended here. But she had one big rival, Haxorus. His Dragon Dance techniques could impress even the steel pro dancer, Aron, who once won the Metal Sound Competition and danced in front of Zygarde himself. Lopunny of course challenged him in a break-dancing contest, using Dizzy Punch to confuse. Aron now danced like a Skarmory with no good moves and two left feet. "Why couldn't I invent this myself?" said Skarmory. Then Haxorus came, crashing through the jungle as he had drank far too much Berry Juice, causing him to be a bit dizzy. Aron bumped into Haxorus, only to get knocked away itself from the stage. The jury decided to disqualify Aron, giving Haxorus the first prize and a cookie to make him the Lord of the Dance. "Haxorus knows the Drunken Style, which is popular in nightclubs and because we're in one let's boogie!" They span around. Lopunny looked disappointed she did her best, but it was not enough to impress the...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back