• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?Community 2005 .::. Singing Contest

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • Until Jake has all the votes in. We're starting that in the lounge now, (now that RagingDragon's a mod) so it shouldn't be too long.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2007
    So...it's Monday already...are they almost done with voting? I hope so beacuse I wanted to do good.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I think it's been my fault, as I've kinda delayed my votes *sweatdrop*... but I've sent my votes off now, so Jake should have them done pretty soon when he next comes on... Well, hopefully at least.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    eh, just a question, but is the "public"... non contest staff... etc, allowed to listen to the singing? or is the voting judge wise or public wise?

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
  • I think the voting is left to the judges, but the songs are there in the auditions thread for you to listen to. ^^; They might hold public votes on the actual contest entries when and if we ever get around to them, but don't quote me on that. You'd have to ask Tetsuya san to know for sure.

Years
  • when do we get the results of this first round
    well least I have my mic ready if I do get into the the next round

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
  • Looks like Mr. Cat Dog's votes aren't the only ones late in coming, lol! :D

By the way, does anyone know a good software to use for mixing music? For example, what can I use to combine my voice with the background music? I've been trying to find one (in case I make it to round 2) but there don't seem to be any free ones that will let me work with more than a minute's worth of track. I'm not opposed to buying one, I guess, since it'll also help out with my flash cartoons. But in any event, I'd like to know if anyone out there currently uses an audio mixer that they love, and would like to make me a recommendation? Thanks in advance!

Oh, and on another important note, do you also happen to know of a good place to host these things? Mine might very well turn out to be 4megs or larger, and a lot of hosting sites have stiff bandwidth restrictions. Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated too! :)

Back