• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Advanced

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
Years
  • Update

DarkMage31 said:
    I noticed you're using my message system and Hiro sprite. I updated both, so when I find a host, you should update too :D

Thanx Dark Mage XD

ok then I will try and upload it tomorrow. Right now though I will put some more NEW screen shots on my website. I will edit this post when I have put the screens on.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • Update

Ok, just got in from school, and boy is it hot today!

I was gonna put some new screens on last night, but my flash card wasn't working [it is now] so I couldn't.

Any way I am going to post the demo on my site now, hope it works ok.

Oh and phoenix, download it and you will find out XD

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years

phoenix316 said:
    great! can't wait to play it!

PS:- Cardiff City? nah! long live the mighty...........Tottenham Hotspur...........

HAH are you kidding me XD

lol

I will pm you when the game is up ok,

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • !!demo Is Up!!

Ok, The demo is now officially up.

When you have downloaded it, you will need to extract the files using win rar.

hope the download works, and have fun!

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • Update

Ok,

The demo is up, and I have uploaded the screens too.

The download works, but as mewther said it will take a while if you don't have a broadband connection [unlike me hahahaha]

anyway, if you have any questions about the game, then feel free to ask.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Time to wait.... and wait...

and wait...

and wait...

and wait...

and wait...

and wait...

zzzz....

Wake me up when it's over.

If anyone has found a fast host that's not lycos, you're truely a supreme being.

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
  • lol! I have to agree with you DarkMage! Freewebs is wicked slow and anything faster probably doesn't have that much space, or you have to pay! If anyone has found a host with fast uploads and a good amount of space, please share the site! lol

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
  • I couldn't last that long, I stopped the download. I'll let it run over night or something... Imagine if it wasn't complete? Like I started at 8:00 p.m. and by 6:30 a.m. it wasn't done! I'd kill someone! lol

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • It is soooo slooowww........ Is bravenet anygood with hosting? If not someone find a host please!!!! It's too slow...

Back